It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I will have to check it out thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi

Just want to thank you for sharing your experience. I've read the whole thing and I have to say, you are a very special someone

I don't like to say I believe something but I completely believe you and your story. You seem very trustworthy.

Always thought that Grey are hostile, but reading your story has opened my mind to the other possibility.

Thanks again!!
Star for you

Rise with the Fallen

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Risingfall,

Thank you, One thing about this society is people will hoax in this field of ufo's and alien's just because they have a need to prove something (like they can do that) or they simply think they are funny.

I believe we know just because it can be duplicated etc. it doesn't mean a certain event didn't happen for real.

Look at how long it has taken to get where we are with just ufo's ...are they real. After all this time the question still is............... is it our's or extraterrestrial.

I will be honest as I got older I thought why don't they come and help stop what is happening..so many suffer because of greed by many it shouldn't be this way...BUT.... I know.....I was told that they were not here to interfere and would only confer to interfere ONE time and that is if we were about to destroy Earth if we destroyed Earth we would destroy their LABORATORY.

People need to realize that this Planet is also their Planet.

Like a parent raising a child you try to protect them but the time comes the child has to learn by his/her own mistakes. We as a race needs to learn on our own and we will pay for our own mistakes.

I can only go by what I have been shown and told and share freely ....it is what it is!

edit on 30-6-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi Lorraine,

Just my 2 cents regarding the whole Casper, Wyoming thing. Perhaps this might help... or not... lol

Letter to Casper Tribune

Study: Yucca volcano would be destructive

WASHINGTON -- A volcanic eruption at Yucca Mountain could do more damage than previously thought, possibly forcing radioactive waste from its burial site to the surface, according to a new study. If long-dormant volcanoes near the prospective high-level nuclear waste dump sprang back to life, molten rock moving at up to 600 mph could fill the repository deep beneath the Nevada desert within hours, said an article in the July issue of Geophysical Research Letters, a publication of the American Geophysical Union. Intense heat and pressure could cause some canisters of spent nuclear fuel that are to be buried at Yucca Mountain to rupture and allow radioactive material to flow toward the surface, the article said. "It can potentially affect a large number of waste canisters," wrote a team of English, Dutch and American scientists that developed computer models to assess the risk of a volcanic eruption. Seven dead volcanoes are within 27 miles but the last eruption was 80,000 years ago. Project scientists calculate that the chance of one occurring within the waste repository over the next 10,000 years is 1 in 70 million. Previous government studies have said volcanic eruptions would do little damage to the site 100 miles northwest of Las Vegas. But project scientists who commented on a draft of the new study said it presents a potentially useful model for evaluating what could happen if an eruption were to occur. President Bush last week designated Yucca Mountain as the nation's lone long-term waste repository.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
falcifer,

my GOD when I read that my stomach turned that fits in perfectly with what I wrote about radio active volcanic eruption it could have been Casper Wyoming area...... not sure but when I read what you posted my gut dropped.

It takes me back to that recall about the two military men in an underground area and the major concern about if it blew they would be dealing with a radio active volcanic eruption.

I say this is an area I need to observe. thank you so much

Edit to add: Wow sounds logical they say 7 dead volcanoes I call extinct and we know that there have been extinct volcanoes waking. We all need to observe volcanoes even if they are dead/extinct.

edit on 30-6-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No problems love.

The Yucca Mountain Conundrum: Where to Store Radioactive Waste

Is Yucca Mountain a Safe Place to Store Nuclear Waste?

In spite of the incredible investment in state-of-the-art scientific studies aimed at evaluating the suitability of Yucca Mountain for long-term storage of waste, considerable uncertainty remains.

Two outstanding natural-hazard problems resist simple resolution.

There is a possibility that earthquake shaking and associated ground breakage could release radioactive waste to the environment.

There is also a possibility that a volcanic eruption could disrupt the storage site and release radioactive waste to the environment.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There really are no such thing as a dead volcano, they are all just slumbering...

If you could map out all the nuclear storage facilities and nuclear reactors and then overlay a map of all seismic areas, where tectonic plates meet and weak spots in the crust of the earth you will be surprised.
You see this is all planned a long, long time ago and have to do with the so-called "ascension"...
Do you know what "they" say happened to all the people who died at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? They say these people "flash ascended" lol... This should point you in the right direction.
Fukushima was just the beginning of the end.

As it was in the time of Moses, so shall it be again... Everything in nature works in cycles and this is well known and understood. We are entering again a period where seismic activity will increase VERY dramatically. As soon as this happens imagine what will happen to all these nuclear facilities! Yeppers! Everybody above ground will "ascend" - not as fast as was the case with Hiroshima and Nagasaki mind you, this will be a little slower. All of a sudden I really do not feel like "ascending" much lol. Nuclear rods are made of metal no? I guess we will be ruled with a rod of metal.

It is said that Lucifer was cast down to earth with a third (33%) of the hosts of heaven (angels).
Drake said a third (33%) of the world's population will be arrested (mass arrests) - whom he calls the dark ones or dark cabal or something. What are the bets that they will be "locked away" nice and safely in underground bunkers and wont then be so "lucky" to "ascend" like the rest of us lol. And the dragon (drake) gave power...

Yeppers, us humans are stupid!
But this was also planned long, long ago by "them"... A child is born, gave immunisations (because its good for them) but this makes them zombies (esp the MMR immunisations). IF they did not get their full regimen of immunisations then the schools will label these kids as ADD and be given Ritalin which makes them zombies. They throw flouride in the drinking water and this makes them zombies. They put flouride in all toothpastes and this makes them zombies. Normal sodas makes you fat so you need to drink diet sodas which contains non-nutrative sweeteners which makes you zombies. All energy drinks contains these same poisons. Our food supply was not good enough and "they" started tinkering with the genes of these plants and animals. Do we know what these GMO foods does to us? Yep, nice dumb zombies...

Oh, you want to afford all these nice gadgets, tv's, gaming consoles, mobile phones, computers? Well then mom will also have to start working see, and they must because they are just as good as men! Do not look after and teach your children in a family setting! The schools, mobile phones, tv, computers and internet will do that work for you - yes, go ahead, burn your bras! Your children do not need love - all they need is gadgets and everybody will then become good consumers of all this senseless crap.
And then these zombies make children and the cycle continues...

Who are "they"? Well, open your eyes and think! They are right in front of you! Hell, they even responded in this very thread!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
dang couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've read this entire thread. It took a few days but maybe that was for the best.

observe50, you said the Greys will not interfere but once correct? Other slight digressions of this thread involve governments and other Powers That Be knowing they exist and seem to be aware, all or in part, of what the aliens are doing. That we should move for change. Love. Save the planet.

So I got to thinking. If "They" know, the PTB, and I'm sure they do, why do they continue to destroy the Earth? I couldn't find a reason to go against everything that's been shown, told, or taught, until yesterday.

They WANT the intervention.

Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"I don't know the answer to your question" about why do the governments continue to destroy the Planet .........but I am sure we all could "come up with good reasons" why they are doing what they do.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I AM INTRIGUED!!

Thank you so very much for sharing your weird and wonderful experiences!!

Time to check out your other threads, hopefully more info like this thread.

THANKS
edit on 3/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello observer50, has been a very long time since we last spoke now I think. How has things been recently? Anyway on topic, I was wondering if you have had any strange experiences lately and if you have in fact had a "Out of body experience" before as I have been thinking about them a lot lately.
Thanks
ThatsAUfo.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi observe50 hope you are well,
have you had any activity with the grays lately??

Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
observe I hope you see this..

what is going to happen on may 31, I have just seen your post.. please get back to us asap.

thanks.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi Observe50,
See you started this thread a few years back.
Have only finished reading through the first page, and find your account/s intriguing (to say the least).
Thanks for the time you've put into this.
...will get back to reading, now.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hello OP....
I just spent all morning reading this entire thread. I just couldn't tear myself away, lol.
I hope you are well...and I hope you return to continue posting.
I am aware/awake, and while I have no memory of ever being abducted....I do have some rather strange beliefs (about myself and healing abilities)...etc.
Looking forward to participating further.
jacygirl

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Your story is very popular here. Can you merely contact the sould? Can you contact the psychic beings?

posted on Dec, 27 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello observe, it’s been years. With 2020 around the corner I just want to say I hope you are doing well. And I hope the other contactee s that follow this thread are doing well too.

Please reply so we know you are not off this rock!!! Much love!

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Bedtime Reading

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join