It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
observe50, I just want to add that I'm enjoying following this thread.

I've seen a couple things in my lifetime, that I can't explain, so I always keep an open mind. I've never seen an alien entity, that I know of though - and I tried real hard with Alien Agenda

Were you ever afraid during these events? Did you ever ask them to stop coming?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am with the one I go to and he tells me that we are parallel. He says, there are tall ones. short ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones, and all different colored ones.

On this experiences I was not with the Grey's.

I am picked up by men in black put in a ship and taken. There are many like myself just standing in this ship when we get where we were going we were hearded into an large open area. There are a lot of people here and people are taken to different areas by these handlers. The handlers aren't nice at all.

I am now in a large nice looking bathroom area and there are all kinds of female beings here everyone seems to be nice and getting along fine. Many here are strange looking and they probably feel the same as I do but the most beautiful one looks like a Cameleon and she is pure yellows, pinks and purples and greens. Everyone is going into differnet rooms assigned to them but I see a door over in another direction and I go there and open it only to see this door leads into another area that is the mens section. I know not to enter I see my brother but I can't do anything to get his attention. A handler sees the door slightly opened and comes toward the door ----- I quickly go back and mix in with the women. I now head out in to the area where the walkways and rooms were but instead of going to the right I let everyone pass and when they were gone I went to the left. I notice that everything is a creamy color and all the walls are rounded no pointed areas at all.

As I continue on the pathway over to the left it 's all open. I am up it seems a few floors so to say. It seems the walkways go around and in the middle here there are many species socializing--- there are sitting areas and food areas, I am on a giant mothership.

I continue and turn off unto another area I come to this one door and I don't see anyone so I decide to see if it is open and peek in. I open the door and move in somewhat and when I look to my right there is a being sitting there at what looks like a regular looking computer. I am surprised at the regular looking computer because I would think they would have somethig better then that. The being is beige/lightbrown and wearing a matching color tunic tied at the waist. He was kinda weird looking but not scary. He seemed somewhat taken by surprise when I walked in and he got up. He noticed I was looking at the computer and he put out his hand and motioned for me to go to the computer and sit. I did this and he sat in another chair slightly away from me.

I looked at the computer and I didn't see a mouse but there was something that looked like a sausage with bumps on it sitting up on the right so I picked it up and looked at it. I set it down to see if this was a mouse and started to press in on one of the bumps. I notice when I did this the screen went to a star map and when it came up the being stood up and looked at me. I looked at him then turned back and pushed another bump then another star map came up I did this a couple more times and different star maps came up. I said you have the Universe mapped with this in came some handlers I don't think they were happy and I don't remember anything after that.

Actually I surprised I was allowed to remember this but maybe I was supposed to.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No I never have asked them to stop and I never will and yes I have felt fear that is something built into the human being but nothing has ever happened that I felt pain and I was never hurt in anyway.

I believe my situation is a little different then many who have experiences with the Grey's.

I think what is hard is the fact that I feel as if I am an oberver here and there and I see and understand both sides and the way some things are.

It a no win situation we are our way they are there's and then there are the Elder's studing there creation it's unusual to say the least.

I think just about everyone has heard the phrase plant the seed and watch it grow,

They like to give out information (the seeds) and then they (study) wait to see how long it takes for thisseeds to grow and be discovered.

Look how long its taken for them to realize the ships are air and water for example.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
observe, your story has me transfixed.

Thank you for sharing this.

Now it makes sense to me why the Greys get bad press [not because they deserve it].

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks,

I was going to sum it all up on how I understand it all to be, but I don't think I need to do that.

I'm sure I forgot stuff but at least you and everyone gets the drift.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I was going to sum it all up on how I understand it all to be, but I don't think I need to do that.

Please tell us more about your experiences, I think you're telling the most interesting stories in this forum. Could you tell us more about these planets and moons they were terraforming? And about these mixtured creatures?
And did they tell you much about the other alien species? My father had contact with some through spiritism once, they where about 30cm tall. You can read about it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
And you will also see that these "better knowing" people tried to ridicule me too...

[edit on 2007/7/1 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ops, I did something wrong, delete this reply

[edit on 2007/7/1 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Observe-

I have read many of your replies on several threads and you have always intrigued me. Do you believe that we are all alien souls in human bodies? Or maybe this is just an evolutionary process?

Thanks for your posts.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Wow these are some freakin sweet experiences. You should ask them if i can come.Would enjoy to know the universe like you do.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher777
Do you believe that we are all alien souls in human bodies?

What do you mean with an "alien soul"? The way I see it a soul is a soul; no different types. Or do you mean like the way Observer said that her soul was transfered to a human body?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
observe50 your story speaks to me, i am very gratefull infact i tihnk we all are that you are telling us this story, please dont stop and tell all you know.

i have taken to light to remember some of the things you say in your posts, especially for the diseases, i i ever get into the medicale buisness i will be sure to use your information that youhave given...you said you came here to heal, well you may be doing just that by telling people your story...

oh and read communion, the light that you talk about seems just like the light that whitley streiber talks about in his book. Please keep telling your story.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i also found the alien soul thing interesting...here is my theory on the subject. i have read allot about alien technology that they could take a persons soul and transfer it into another body or vessel, so in your case your soul was taken and you were in essence born into a human soul, for a pourpose and i think that in time your pourpose will be revealed. If all of this plays part into a grand scheme of evolution and creation that the grays are playing with than i guess if tds story is correct you will be a healer in this time or in the time of the ascension when we go into a higher plain of existance. that is just my theory

but please explain some things of your story

- do you remember what kind of plants they had in the ship
- they say we are stupid, and i must admit i have seen that and i am experincing that but are they gonna help us or just watch.
- do we help ourselves
- have they done this to other races

amazing story please share more...please

[edit on 5-7-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
telepathy, you said that the gray alien said that we would have to try hard and work at it for a long time to develope telepathy, so we are capable of these things...i just find everything you say amazing and intreguing, a definate light upon my own knowledge...thank you

oh and what is their pourpose (sp??), are we toys to them, are we ever going to be enlightend by them on a mass scale.

About the cures and stuf, do you remember what the ingredients or plants were or cancer and aids, cancer is a wide subject, but aids has its origins so i belive that if there is a cure it is some where in arica where the epidemic originated.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello again,

I thought this thread died.

Trapped Soul you asked about the Planets and Moons. The best I can tell you is I was told to make people see that the Planets and Moons are the wrong sizes for one another. Why, I don't know.

On the hugh ship is where I saw the different species and all I can tell you is there are so many different beings. The one that has always stood out in my mind was the woman that looked like a Cameleon she had a beautiful Cameleon body with bright colors. Everyone on this ship socialized in a consensual peaceful manner, this is the way they wait for humans to become. Do you see this happening now, I don't, not yet at least.

I have been within planets and Moons that they have made to look Earth like they collected all different types of plants and trees from all over the Earth. They have taken water and created lakes with waterfalls. I have seen animals that talk.

Watcher 777 I have recall of me being a Grey and being asked to come here to Earth to help. I know the Elders have the ability of sending souls where they need to be sent for whatever reason.

Paranoid Kid sorry but I or no one in this situation can take anyone with them. If the time comes and these beings want to take you, they will.

ATSGuy They collect all kinds of plants and trees from all over the Earth and we already know that the bark of trees is used in medicines for Cancers so are the stems and so on. They are discovering the roots are also good for many things. The problem is many roots are poisonous it will just take time.... but the answer is with Root's to cure all Diseases.

When he said humans are a stupid species he wasn't meaning it as in insult. He was just telling me that we only use a little bit of our brain we don't really know how to use it. They know how to use the brain to it's fullest extent so I think you can see how they would think we were a stupid species, remember I did write that he told me that humans do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

Plant the seed as I say.

Let's say they take someone for something or another they also like to plant the seed as I like to call it. They can give information then wait to see how long it takes for this information to come to fruitation. They think we are evolving to slowly.

There are mixed beings and animals but what the Grey's agenda was to create what they call a Superior Human Race, looks like us and has there intelligence but they had trouble with these creations not being able to breathe our air and with the mixtures of our bloods. The Grey's are more Botanical they use the Chlorophyll from plants and there blood is pea soup green.

The Universe is mapped and there is so much life out there, it's such a shame the human race is considered hostile.

There are many people that have experiences some good some not so good. What is interesting is people are slowly coming forward and trying to share but unfortunately they give up because of the abuse some people give them.

I can understand how this is hard to comprehend and you do have to think out of the box. I have read things that people have written and when they get responses back you can tell people are only able to think in this reality.
An example of this is our Scientist saying you need this and this for life to exist this is not so, there is life that doesn't need what we need.

From what I have seen there is (more) good out there then bad.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
After all these months of lurking around on ATS, this is the only thread that have made me join. Am very keen to learn and hear about the kind of threads. Please do post more Observe50.

And thanks in sharing this.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe the best thing is to sum them up as short as I can.

They are not here to take over Earth they can't survive here there is to much oxygen in our air. They Monitor the entire Earth and everything on it and say what we have for weapons are like tinker toys but they can destroy. They say they will confer only one time to interfere and that is if we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroyed Earth we would destroy there Laboratory. The Grey's consider the Earth there's, they will do battle with others if they try to interfere with what they are doing. They do not want any ships crashing on our lands so they try to take all battles out over our waters.

They are safe and secure there is no equipment made on Earth that can reach them, they are in our waters in the deepest of our waters.

They consider humans a stupid species because humans only know how to use little of there brain but they say we do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

They have recorded everything from the beginning of time and something happened that was not supposed to have happened and the Elders have come back to try and correct this wrong and souls like mine were sent back here by them to help the human race when this time arrives.

That's the shortest I can put it.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Not that I am trying to be smart, observe.

I have read many of your posts since I have been here in ats. I must say I can understand what you are saying.

Have you ever taken into consideration any of what is brought out in what we know as the Bible, being a log of our past? I have been reflecting on this. It is satan who taught people how to cut the roots of plants for enhansing beauty, amongst other things.

Have you considered that these greys are a part of what is commonly known as the devil and his fallen angels?

I am not trying to be smart, and I would like to discuss this to try and figure it out a bit more. I see other things as being a part of the whole issue we are facing. Some of the things you said struck other chords within my belief structure.

What you say has a ring of truth to it, but there seems to be pieces missing. I am just looking for the truth, without hidden agendas. I feel that with hidden agendas, there is something fishy going on.

Lord only knows, I have had my share of hidden agendas working against my well being.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Win,

With me it is the opposite. Not Devils and fallen Angels but what you call God's (Alien Creator's-the Elder's) and Angels.

From my experiences all I can say is sometime between the time I post this and March 17, 2046 something happens on Earth that was not supposed to happen, the Elder's are trying to correct this and I am here to help the human race after this event.

I do believe there are many others like myself here to help however, many just don't understand yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hello, Ive just got done reading your posts. and it makes me wonder if my own dreams of certain things may be messages being given to me so i can help others here on earth. When i read about the implant in the neck it made me remember something from when i was 4 years old. i was swinging on a swing in my yard and i was in a state of day dream. Almost surreal. And i remember suddenly feeling a sharp quick pain in the back of my neck. My father came outside because i was crying and he put a rag over the spot and held it there. The spot this was a now have a small mole there. Since i dont ever recall any abductions it is possible my contacts are always here on earth. And i wanted to ask you when you close your eyes what do you see. I see something that ive seen since then. And when i close my eyes now i still see it. if you do see something Dont say what it is. just say if you do see something. If you do we will find someone to email what it is to. that way there is no doubt. This is something i have never told anyone about. And i dont even know what it means. i just know ive always seen it. I am very excited to find people that share in these experiences. Not something i have found in my life till now. Keep on telling your experiences and i will keep telling mine. I may find some answers that where lost to me. This has been a very telling year for me. And it seems to be escalating at very fast rate. Hope to hear more soon. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

From my experiences all I can say is sometime between the time I post this and March 17, 2046 something happens on Earth that was not supposed to happen, the Elder's are trying to correct this and I am here to help the human race after this event.

Observe, I would like to thank you for sharing one of the most informing alien contact experiences that I've read into thus far.
Why do you state the date March 17, 2046?

I have been given a psychic reading by a master psychic. She said that I'm supposed to heal people in the future but that ability is still undeveloped. She said that when people are around me, they feel very protected. She said that my oura is much larger than most peoples.
Are these signs that I also have an alien soul and a future purpose for a very important time for mankind?
I do not recall one time that I was visited, but I feel that at least my vibration is very different than most people.
One thing that has concerned me a lot was the fact that there are future predictions and agendas around major population reduction whether by the governments or by natural phenomena.
Have you received any information as to how to be protected or where to be in those dangerous times?

[edit on 17-7-2007 by realanswers]

[edit on 17-7-2007 by realanswers]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join