It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you,

I am finished all I need to do at the moment I have an hour free so I am going to read right now.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi observe50,

Man, 18 pages of reading/skimming takes forever. Thank you and all the repliers for sharing your thoughts, opinions and experience. I just recently (couple of months ago) decided to have an open mind about everything, to seek and ponder about the truth, and to quit being a "mainstreamed" human being.

I'd like to bring up a bunch of topics from various threads of the forums here to see what your thoughts are.

*Edgar Cayce was a famous psychic who predicted many things that turned out to happen. One yet to happen is his prediction of the major volcanic activity proceeding a major earthquake(s). It goes something in the lines of if the volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee become active/lots of activity then in three months there'll be major earthquakes in the west coast. Something to also check is his "new map of the usa" and other predictions on how other disasters will cause lands/countries to flood and supposedly that atlantis will resurface. Could this or the pole reversals be what the Grey's are trying to stop?

*Another topic is of the annuaki and the niburu (planet x). If I read things right, they "created" us as slaves and are expected to return in 2012. This sort of contradicts the Grey's assertion that Earth is their "laboratory" and we were created by them (if I read/skimmed this thread correctly). Not sure if you can answer this but, who's right?

*You stated something in the lines of the Grey's saying that "something happened that was not supposed to happen so we must go back and fix it". Does that mean they time traveled or did they just see the future?

*One of the threads in this section, I do believe its called something like "my friend is an alien" talks about how a young farmer teen, befriended a "alien", called John I think, (who looks almost exactly human with some differences). The teen tells us of his and Johns experiences. This John's purpose also was to observe and help humanity during an ELE and the alien was "enlightened". They were also teaming with the Grey's I think. Pretty lengthy/good read.

Lastly, about Casper, WY, from using the new usa map from Cayce or even a couple of different ones from the Cayce map thread in ATS, WY is safe from the flood. Maybe its a safehaven; the place you'll go to when the # hits the fan. Maybe the "root", the panacea is there. Maybe the root will looks like the st.louis arch. Just bouncing off a couple ideas although there are infinite possibilities/relations to Casper and your current situation.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello, I will get back here later today I'm sorry I don't have time to answer at the moment family matters.

Be Back soon

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ben81,

Your thread is very good I enjoyed reading. Your thought is exceptional and I need to read more of your threads.

Thanks so much for sharing with me.

I will continue to read more of what you write.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hello EternalRefrain,

I think it's great that you are opening your mind to things that are different/out of the box.

What I do is take what I remember being shown and told and I observe here to see if anything comes to light and it is slowly coming to light during my lifetime.....................so I assume the things I was shown on the screen when little were things I would see/observe in my lifetime..

I am still trying to figure out or put together things I have been shown in the past year or so.

I can only assume the things I have been shown will come to fruition so I share in the hopes that some will store the information and at some point it will help them in some way.

This 2012 thing I don't know what will or will not happen on that date and time but I will heed that time and make preparations just in case.

What has me the most concerned at the moment is this: 1.) Volcanoes going off at the same time. 2.) Quakes two connecting quakes off Brazil toward Ridge then at some point later days/weeks the P-WAVE then the big one... the entire hump of Africa covering at least 23 Countries plus Portugal, Spain,.... some? of Italy that area if you look at a map could be a little more or a little less.

What Cayce wrote might be a precursor to what I was shown I don't know. His map looks ok give or take for the USA.

I think what people think about Pole Shift is fast flip-flop but I believe it has been happening and all that is occurring is the process taking place when the last Earth jolt occurs it will be sobering but our family from "above and below" will be helping and from what I saw many will know they saved us by what occurs. When the Earth is replaced in the correct position the Spiritual awakening comes to fruition and life will be the way it was meant to be. Keep Love and Faith in your Soul

When I have been on my experiences the only name I ever heard was when I heard "The Elders... our Creators" and they were "extremely" tall Grey/white Beings.

I don't know other names for other Beings but I have seen many different Being types.

I will try to locate the thread My Friend an Alien and read it when I can if you can post it here that would even be better and faster for me.

Many thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here's the threadwww.abovetopsecret.com..., its pretty lengthy.

On a side note, Mount Sinabung in Indonesia just started erupting today. =/

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am going to read the thread.

I saw that on the news, I think its just regular release that has to happen I don't feel the time is now.

Thanks for the link I am going there now.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I only read Siree's post.

I noticed it just seemed to die off on 8/7 when there were still questions what happened to Siree and why did he stop writing.

I don't know what to make of his writing. I would like to reaad more but until he returns we will be at a stand still.

If you know anything keep me informed.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I feel a need to write this again so it's out there.

I was told to make people see that the Planets and Moons in our Solar System are all the wrong sizes for one another.

I'm not into Science and I stopped asking myself why me? I just felt the need to write this because one day someone will pick up on it and know the meaning.

sorry,its been a couple of years since you posted this but I can understand this alot. let me explain...

I think thew moon is supposed to be bigger than earth,due to meteors and things to stop hitting us we have this problem once allready. When the dinosaurs was whiped out,I also believe alot of years ago these ETs saved us. they put a ship in the way of a meteor that was going to hit eart,perhaps could be a problem? so this problem could be fixed simply,bigger moon. I also believe that this area you are going on about may be in antartica but it may not be a nazi base,it must be the ets base. sorry if I posted this to late.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
sorry for the extra post but I have no idea how to edit posts... sorry about that. but anyways

Letme have a little talk about casper,seems to me it is a quiet place never heard of it,great place to have a underground military place as nobody would suspect it to be there,anyways a few other things which it could be would be:
1. As I have allready stated,it would be a good place to have a military bace,check this out:www.nogw.com...

2. This thing you are going on about flowers/plants/trees cure diseases,have you ever thought the type of flower that is needed could be there? maybe that could be a reason the americans have a underground base there.

3.You have said you are here to fix something that went wrong and u have untill the age of 97 to fix it. perhaps this is the place where it went wrong?

thats the 3 things I thought that may possibly be a good solution,also I see there is mountains near the back,and a lake running through it. another thing it could be is where you should go if u wish to comtact the grays/greys.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thank you for responding,

First I must say I was shocked to see this thread come back to life. I rarely check myATS and I don't know why I actually did just now, when I saw this I almost choked on my coffee.

Thank you for your post, I still don't understand about being shown the Arc of St. Louis or why I am to remember Casper Wyoming...all I feel is when I am to remember I will remember.

One thing maybe someone can answer for me is this:

Where do the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers meet? I ask because I am wondering if this area is near new fissures opening and if the New Madrid Fault line is or can be joined/connected to these new fissures.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

first of all Iv just had to have a look at the arc thing never seen it but as u see there is a arc.

maybe it represents sometype of underground base type thing?

and also the rivers meet at St.Louis, Missouri.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Just thought id bump this so you would reply,as I really do find this interesting. thanks.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Alien Soul, Huh?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

I know that it is extraodinary. It takes you from here to there. Who can say that you would get there without them?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i think your lying.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tmw93

come on dude,why would you lie about something like that? :/ I don't think he is lieng, personally.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Have u been checking this lately? I would like to talk w/ you. as my laptop is fixed.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This post matters,just been surfing the web when I found this video. truly amazing.

not posted a video here before but I hope it works,anyways watch this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Woww wow and wow! I love reading about your experiences. Big PLEASE post some more? I am not half way through yet and am fascinated.

Please remember, very few posts are so interesting that they capture us to the extent that we would rather keep reading than sit and write a response. Yours is definately one of them.

I wish you would come back and tell us more.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join