It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Howdy, howdy, howdy Rhain.....how are you,

I missed not seeing you. I can understand how it is on the boards but I keep telling myself that they need time that's all. I just ignore if need be and comment when I feel like I would like to.

I know this subject is hard on many because they can't comphrend it all but after all these decades it is time that they move on from are the UFO's our military and/or if they are Alien UFO's doesn't mean Aliens are in them.

You can't smack the people upside the head when you want to sometimes but hey! lol

Patience is a virtue.

I really wish they would just land a dang ship and get it over with so the abductee's could finally say .....see....and much stress would be taken off them but I don't see it at this time.

I hope all is well with you and what the heck come back you can always leave again.

My best always

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Great stuff on the thread!!!

You talked about something happening in the future that is not supposed to happen. Could it have to do with 2012 and our race possibly facing extinction?

Have you heard anything about disclosure and them coming out into the open?

Have you ever seen the so called 'Nordics' or human-like "Pleidiean" ET's (but more evolved than us)?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

When you reach that age in that year, and you will know what you must do, that something you have been given to do, I wonder if it relates to genisis. In any case, what tools might be needed. One thing that came to me two winters ago was that a perfect thought was needed and at the right time I would need to contribute a perfect thought. I have no idea what that is or means, except have been reading and studying and practicing law of affinity, and affirmations, but not wanting them ever to be willfull or out of bounds, handing all to concept of Love/Creator and Higher Self/Family of Light., so they can cull bad ones.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hello Amari,

I am on the East Coast of the USA. I really don't know much about the Central and Westerly zones other then what I read.

Casper has me baffled but I have learned that when it is time for me to know, I will know.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
unity_99,

What you wrote was beautiful. I always say only you know you...... and to go with what you know your gut instincts are telling you.

The best I can tell anyone is not to worry if you have feeling you are to do something don't fret when it is time for you to do.... you will know and you will know how and what to do.

Enjoy life today don't let it pass you by.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
mossme89,

I worry about many things even though I know there is nothing I can do.

Even when I write of things that are not good I feel bad that I write them.

I do believe there is an extinction level event that was to happen but even though the Human race is known to be hostile they know there is more good here then bad.

Many different Species have come here to observe and there are Beings here that are working to make this event not the extinction level event. The eruptions and quakes will continue they are needed to lesson the big blow.

I don't know about 2012 and actually Dec. 21, 2012 is my oldest daughter's 42nd. Birthday.

All I can say is by March 17, 2046 only date I ever got.

Only time will tell all I can say if signs like I have described do happen people had better think about moving inland at least a hundred miles off the Coasts.

I don't think it is time yet and to be honest I will be very happy to be wrong I would even happily give an arm and leg to be wrong.

Disclosure, Steve Bassett of the Paradigm Research group had said we were to have disclosure in the Spring a few years back, wrong.... all I can tell you is what I was told by the ones I go to and what I was told is:

We are not here to interfere and we will only confer one time to interfere and that is if you are about to destroy Earth for if you destroy Earth you would destroy our Laboratory.

Now I am only telling you what the ones I know told me but there are many different Species of Beings and I do not know what the others agendas are.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was outside, and I have many thoughts, trying to decide directions because my chronic fatigue syndrom creates much reduced hours of alertness, and much downtime. Yet with 5 boys and a sense that leadership into a direction is needed, of course with their flexible choices as well. So I have ideas come that relate to land, which is a family plan right now, and often see smaller houses, buildings created to nestle together with a domed green house courtyard, thinking small and adding close by structures for extra space, so a property can avoid multi family status but simply grow as needed by nestling things up. I envision it alot, it comes to me a lot, a kind of property, farm, for family and friends, even ex's, lol. But it will only go as things are permitted, and the way opens.

In any case, while outside, with the sun shining, and wondering if we were even survialists at heart, for not really that prone to think that way, at all, and the sun interacted or light did, I started vibrated faster and faster, rushes and clearly with the sense of contact, a woman, came not to cling to anything here, for far more wonderful eutpoias/worlds lay ahead, that family is always very important, and that all of our heartfelt wishes, is heard, and our love is important. I'm still having rushes and rushes of vibrations. That was like a gateway moment, very hard to explain, not sure I call that ET, could even be Higher Self, though did not seem to well up from within.

So I will keep working on finetuning goals, for things are coming up soon, and some choices need to be made, but, I am not going to cling to world, or outcome. For every disaster that happens now, any potential future one, we can always hold shift over everyone, hold the highest possible good, healing and forgiveness, progression, shift, quickly over all.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You are right there my friend, I know those vibrations well I know you know and all things will be as they were meant to be so there is never need to worry.

Everyone needs to be happy with there time and do what they want to do in their Heart and Soul to make them happy.

That's the way this Planet is meant to be. I hope more wake faster we need them and maybe things will pass which were meant to be destructive and I would give my life for that.

I keep thinking it's still not to late.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hello Amari,

I am on the East Coast of the USA. I really don't know much about the Central and Westerly zones other then what I read.

Casper has me baffled but I have learned that when it is time for me to know, I will know.

Thanks for your response and have communicated with you a while back

on another thread when it came to communicating with animals that

could talk to you on another planet.

I have experienced what you call the ticker tape going across a screen in my mind and a download of massive information in a matter of seconds. The most bizarre thing is 3D Hi DEF Flickering Color Electronic Images that are on many screens simultaneously in my mind with many more complex patterns. This will occur about every two months and when it is about to happen I start seeing like in a haze and it is hard to see and then I close my eyes and it happens these vivid visuals being presented. I have had my eyes checked and a physical with my blood pressure being normal. I feel like I am being fed information for some reason. ^Y^

[edit on 25-7-2010 by amari]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Amari hello,

Yes I do remember you and thank you for reminding me of our chat so to say.

When you just wrote about those animals I wrote about, I must say I still have to chuckle to myself when that one walked over to me and rolled his eyes and was like ...... he was the lucky winner that had to come over and do the talking with me.

So you get that ticker tape thing to..... I believe you are the only other person that has told me this. They are programming you with what you will need to know when the time comes. Don't worry about not being able to understand you will only drive yourself crazy.

What they basically told me was they have to program us slowly because our brains can only handle so much information at one time.

If there is anything at anytime that comes to you about those screen shots write it down.

I wish I wasn't a computer dummy because I would like to post the symbols for the Cancer and Aids and post the third symbol that I don't know what it is for. Also the way the cover of the booklet looked that had the Cures for all known Viruses in it.

My only thought is maybe someone, somewhere at some time will understand.

It is really very good for me to hear there are others dealing with what I have dealt with all my life. It is nice not to be alone even if we don't fully understand everything.

Sometimes I wonder maybe it is better that abductee's don't have recall because it really can/does change your life in many ways.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Dear ben81, Sorry,but it is not what you think. I was so stunned by what I was told at the end of the story that nine9 said and that really struck a raw nerve in me. I just could'nt believe it,so much so that I did not write it down. And I did not put it in that post. This is the last part that made me almost give up hope.- "All that happens in the astral and material universe and dimensions are part of games in the great plan of the universe as designed by the supreme god and his circle of gods.Whatever experiences any life form has is part of the many tests in the games that are being played within the material universe and dimensions. There has been no power great enough that is able to look down and tell those beings(supreme god) that what they are doing is wrong and they should correct and amend their great plan to allow all beings the freedom of free existence.
Nine9 's physical body is human,so he need food,water. He is just as ordinary as you and me,but we think he has powers beyond imagination,because he has made the blind regain sight and he has some control over the elements. He says that he has to manifest and practice powers so that he can help the others to protect the survivors after the great unheaval and the end of this present civilisation
I have been digging up many revelations about the et disclosures.It seems like we are being fed half truth information by the government.The people who brought those stories were in fact being made to play their role unwittingly. := lucianarchy.proboards.com...#
There is no way to know but with all the misinfomations,misconceptions and whatever else that has come and is coming up,we may never know the real truth,

Numerous Intel and investigation group members frequent these forums to disrupt and drop hints and lead you away from the subject at hand.
Information has been twisted and
instead of investigating the incidents themselves, certain people spout out nonsense as fact. A little digging would show that it is are correct.Some disclosures are part of the governments game of leading people away from the truth.
To doubt is logical and sane, but at some point you must realize the truth has been before you the entire time.
We may have free will,but in what sense,in what kind of environment,an existence where we are manipulated,made to participate in soul breaking games.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is advice that nine9 gave to us:-Nothing can help you if you do not try to help yourselves.
Good forces have arranged for this to materialise so that you have a way to help yourselves to awaken to judge for yourselves,what is the truth and what is not.
The binaural beats,iso-tones, can help you to merge with the change in the universe and progress along with it.You have go slowly and when you feel some change in yourselves go to the next.Before you sleep,reflect on your self,and you may notice some change.Do some research in the net about the beats and choose the one you want.If you do not feel any change,get another one.There are many of the same kind but not all of them may work for you.
The solfeggio beats are these:-
UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order
If you really do not feel any change in you,please email me. Click my profile and you can find my email. One of us will reply to guide you or you
can go to google blog-Awakening Centres

[edit on 26-7-2010 by 1Starman]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

That has a mystery school gods and goddesses spin on it. Its also not true in the least. The metaverse/universe/hologram is a school. Everyone in this school, even higher Ets are slivers of themselves, ie. 0.0000000000000001......................% of their Infinite Ray of Light Beings. We have an idea of grade or level, but that is a concept, we progress with this concept. In No Time however, there is no "higher", "lower", "bigger" , "smaller", "past,", "future", except as concepts.

The biggest meanest fish in this cosmos is a sliver of self, and since they arent chosing Love, they're not passing the tests. They're like that guy in the movie the Matrix, and they being bought off by distorted memories and concepts, not clear and loving, knowing full well the steak isn't real. To go home they have to love and desire equality for all. Being stuck in the DVD as a sliver of self, for a kazillion/zillion years is not a prize to win.

There are harsher duality systems, ie hijacked by negatives, and more eupopia systems, in this cosmos, nothing in it ever could compare to Home, or waking up from this old dusty DVD we went into, to learn lessons, and sometimes to get loved ones out of (metaphorically speaking).

The ones who are really in control are not anyone willfully keeping slaves in this system and consequently not passing tests and leaving it. The real ones in control, are the 99.99999999999999..............% of our Infinite Selves, Higher Selves, the Many in One, the Infinite Family of Light. As ET_MAN coded it, akin to ONE-1111111............For in Infinity there cannot be One, no limiting concept, nor even one Beyond, but Infinite Beyonds, and Infnite Higher Selves and Progression. Also there can only be one of us in each time frame/clip, but there are Infinite versions of self spreading forever in both directions.

The Good news is, on the other side, everyone makes it out. Darth Vader is wonderful Higher Self and made it out. But it may have taken him a kazillion/trillion years before he started hitting bottom with bored and lost he was not letting the light in and having a Love & Light bath and making up for his transgressions. We are harder on ourselves than anyone else.

Though this is a Hologram, the pain is felt on the other side, our feelings are real.

As long as a system still allows progressions of souls, it is closely monitored, with limits and breaks on what it can do, and if it goes to far into the negative, light sails in and deals.

Which is why the mystery school, negatives running this for thousands of years on behalf of negatives are careful about the masonic checkerboard floor, white and dark squares, they play white squares too They release info in movies they make a hundred flaws in 9/11 leap out like swollen thumb, its there in front of us, the billions of starving. They don't really play a fair white and black board but its all there for those who look, because the system would be taken away from them if this was not a school.

The main point, We Are The Many In One, clips of self still in the system, or slivers of self in to rescue others having already passed the test and exiting said cosmos to better vistas.

We are what you're calling the "gods" and "goddesses" but we don't call ourselves that surprisingly enough. We are humble and loving. We see it like Infinite Rays of Sunlight, equal but different and unique, or many many snowflakes, the same, each unique. Many drops of water the ocean. We are the Many In One. Our Future/Higher Selves are the Creator/Designers/Programmers and are Superman to anyone in this system, metaphorically speaking.

Edit to add: When people mix up truth and lies and spin something negative its a distortion, done deliberately by those coding this matrix, but possibly believed by the person. Things are distorted alot. The ones running this system think eroneously, I believe, unless they're on a higher level, that they are running the checkerboard floor as a Karmic Trap, so everyone is convicted and kept enslaved.

They are very mistaken. They also think they're Off The Hook and over our heads, and talk about disliking humans alot. They are also very mistaken and being tested themselves.

They are not clear loving lights and live in distortions. The ones they try to dump karma on are not convicted by their "rules" but by the law in their heart and what they themselves are here for, and the pit you dig for others, you fall in, they are mostly spared. That was one of your tests, not theirs (one of the bloodline tests, not the people's tests).

The checkerboard floor is maintained because Superman (not Montaulk version either) would come in the system and make some changes if they didn't. They would lose control.

The world is like a hijacked matrix, but its all like a matrix within a matrix within a matrix, we need to progress to outside the Hollogram.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I have spent most of last night reading this thread.

What a beautiful, beautiful thread!

Observe50, I want to thank you for sharing your story. It takes courage to bring it out in the open. But it brings answers to some that relate.

Did for me.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I spent two days loosely reading this thread, mostly reading your posts. I love your posts and trust me, no one thinks you're crazy here. ;D
I have a few questions, if you don't mind... =)

Is everything on Earth the result of an experiment?
Were humans the result of this experiment, like Earth?
Are humans made up of differetn alien species, like some people claim?

Thank you! ~ :]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
sonofthesun,

Thank you for taking the time to read the thread.

I hope that people that have had experiences here at ATS forget that there are members that are insulting and rude and decide it is time to sit down and write what has happened to them in their experiences whether good or not so good.

If their experience wasn't so good maybe we can help that person in some way learn to handle their stresses a little better.

If members have good experiences they also need to see it is time to share because maybe what they didn't understand will click with someone else.

This is the way it works many times.

I do hope people will look into their third eye again and look to see the llittle things they might had missed in the background so to say.

What everyone needs to remember is there are many different species and not all have visitations from the same Beings.

I can write what I have been shown and told by the ones I go with because they have allowed me recall but I also know I have things within me that they have not allowed me to know the full meaning to.

If it is this way with me them I have no doubt this is the way it probably works with the others.

Sadly it is the hoaxers, debunkers and just plain ignorant people that keep this subject from moving forward.

The one word I do dislike very much is stupid but I do understand it.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ohsnaptruth,

You ask some difficcult questions and I will try to answer what I can by what I have seen or was told.

You ask if everything was the result of an experiment.

The one word in that sentence that throws me is experiment. That word can be looked at diffeerent ways by different people.

All I can tell you is when I was with them they told me Earth is their Laboratory. From what I have seen life in the Universe is ....wait I think I have it for the word experiment.....the word should not be experiment it should be Creation. The Create Species from many different Species. The thing with stating it this way is the Human will find that difficult to handle. Besst I can tell you is the Creator's Create.

Your second question about Humans well I believe we would be in catagory question one but with a twist. How do I write this part with it being taken the way I need it to be taken geeeeez.
I will try this:

The men and women that are taken and they collect OVA and Sperm from they may have in a previous life been asked like myself to come to this Planet and agreed to do so. Donating their OVA and Sperm might be the job they agreed to come here for but they don't have recall of this. This Ova and Sperm is mixed with different others and a creation is or isn't made. The only thing other that I recall is they have had trouble with mixing of bloods and with their breathing abilities. I believe many created had trouble with being able to breathe our oxygen.

I know they collect suppplies from all around this Planet and they use them to terraform other locations to make them Earth like. Most Species live within Planets or their Moons many Moons are ships. Hmmmm maybe that might answer one question why Moons are the wrong size for Planets...I don't know.

Your questions and my answers may never be fully understand or totally correct. I know I can only go by what I have been shown or told and from my observations from here and there.

I only know my part and I am sure it is a very small part about what this Planet, our Solar System and the Universe is and will be.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
unity_99,

I am going to have to find time to look up ET_MAN and read.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Thank you for answering my post.
You work really hard giving replies for people that ask questions.
I appreciate that.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Your very welcome,

I try my best to answer questions.

If I can in some way make a connection from the things I have been shown or told and connecting them to observations here I don't mind sharing.

I can only imagine how much information could be brought forth if abductee's wrote of all they have experienced .....no matter what their circumstance was/is.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join