It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life with an Alien Soul

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

KEEP LOVE IN YOUR HEART

That I will whole heartedly agree with!

Thank you for being willing to talk, best of wishes.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Your always welcome write me whenever you would like, we all need to work together.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

a 80 years old woman writing on ATS
like they have the energy of a 20 yrs old girl
that is something very impressive
my grand-mother would never start to understand how a computer works
+ writing on a alien UFO conspiracy site like ATS.. is seem very far fetched

you have writen and answered a lot ..
sorry to have doubts over your age ... but its almost impossible
my grand-mother cant even do food anymore... she and my grand-father are living in a place where people took care of them

since 2004 you have writen very much on these subjects with the spirit of a young fully energized woman....
the conclusion ... you really are a alien lol

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ben81,

I write younger because I am younger, I am not 80 I was born in 48 I am 61.

I am raising 5 of my grandchildren they keep me active.

I try to be somewhat up to date and I am a slow learning with electronic stuff and I like the old ways but I try.

PS................... I FEEL LIKE I AM 80 MANY DAYS

God Bless your Granny

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh Ben81,

Correction I am a Human with an Alien Soul, someday that may be totally understood by people.

There are many right here on ATS that have woken and they have tried to share but have given up because of certain abusive members. There are members that have good experiences and members that have not had good experiences and it would be much better if this could be talked about openly without fear of being insulted in any manner.

Well, I am up past this old ladies bedtime have a goodnight and be safe.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Lol observe you say your are old and cant keep up with the new generation, but i bet you know somethings deep down in your soul that just go beyond anything we could imagine

I mean it must be weird choosing to come down here, what do you think will happen when your mission is over? I mean you have a family here on earth, children and grandchildren...Do you think you had a similar family before you came here? Sort of a child of 2 worlds kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Ben81,

I write younger because I am younger, I am not 80 I was born in 48 I am 61.

I am raising 5 of my grandchildren they keep me active.

I try to be somewhat up to date and I am a slow learning with electronic stuff and I like the old ways but I try.

PS................... I FEEL LIKE I AM 80 MANY DAYS

God Bless your Granny

oh lol .. my mistake ... i have though reading somewhere in your post that you were 80 ... sorry for that
my mother is also almost 60 (that is still very young)

for your other reply about the fear of being missjudged
nobody should fear to talk about anything.. especially if there is NO negative/disrespectfull statements
but those who speak with negatif .. are just to young to understand it .. so they ridiculise it .. dont loose your time to those individual with answering them... they cant see anything farther then their nose ...
perhaps someday or into another life they will start understanding more to this without denying everything to be silly ...
for many the alien subject is silly ... but its been part of earth generations

you clearly remember some of your old memories from a alien life
this same soul have been reincarnated into your current body
its a gift that you still have those memories enabled
because of those memories... you will have no difficulties to communicate with aliens beyond space ... or that are visiting earth sometime in the present days

this is why they show you many things
those that had their memories completely wipe out ... will have more difficulties to almost impossible to communicated with them or be located by them(alien)

i beleive 2012 like i said before is the age of enlightment ... many Is-Be's (souls)
will wake up to the truth of who we really are
the supreme knowledge of the universe .... since some souls are thousand of years old .. others are millions of years

i beleive in alien but also in God since he represents our lord our father and our creator .. he is the only one who can help guide our path
a theory that many religious people today will denied
but it is very possible that our supreme creator God ... was a very old advanced powerfull soul (trillions of years old) i cant exagerate on his age

The content of this book is the letter, Top Secret interview transcripts and personal notes received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy, an Army Air Force nurse who stationed at the Roswell Army Air Field 509th Bomb Group. Her letter asserts that this material is based on a series of interviews she conducted with an extraterrestrial being as part of her official duty as a nurse in the U.S. Army Air Force. During July and August she interviewed a saucer pilot who crashed near Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947. The being identitied itself as an officer, pilot and engineer from a race of beings who use the asteroid belt in our solar system as a space port in an intergalactic communication network of an empire they call "The Domain".

i have the 320 pages full interview in a PDF
if you never read that .. especially the first half of it (didnt read the rest of it...it was going way to far with detail that was over my own head lol)
he was speaking a lot about the old and his empire(the domain)

what is the most odd thing ... the domain sign is almost the same sign from Criss angel the magician ... coincidence or not lol
i have made the link fast after seeing the Domain sign ..

[edit on 7/24/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The sign from Airl Domain :
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e251b4e4ccc.jpg[/atsimg]

and now

this is the Criss Angel sign:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6f5a03d1974.jpg[/atsimg]

notice the similarities.... that CANT be a coincidence
or maybe the lady or Airl himself is a fan of criss angel ... i dont think so

or maybe Criss angel himself start to remember somethings ???
its a speculation but both image are almost identical

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
from the interview... some quote from the army lady

In stature and appearance the body was quite short and petite. About a 40 inches tall.
The head was disproportionately large, relative to arms, legs and torso, which where
thin. There were three "fingers" on each of two" hands" and "feet" which were
somewhat prehensile. The head had no operational "nose" or "mouth"
or "ears". I understood that a space officer does not need these as space has no
atmosphere to conduct sound. Therefore, sound related sensory organs are not built
into the body. Nor does the body need to consume food, hence, the absence of a
mouth.

no mouth ?? i though the grey had little mouth
another proof that many questions are remained

"By the 15th day after "rescuing" Airl from the crash site, I was able to communicate
fluidly and effortlessly with her in English. She had absorbed so much written
material by this time that her academic education far exceeded my own. Although I
graduated from high school in Los Angeles in 1940 and attended college for four
years of premedical and nursing training, the variety of my own reading had been
fairly limited.

this is the turning point when he can speak more with his mind than 3-4 telepathy images... so they can comunicated more effectively
now some statements from Airl...

"Personally, it is my conviction that all sentient
beings are immortal spiritual beings. This includes
human beings. For the sake of accuracy and simplicity I
will use a made-up word: "IS-BE". Because the primary
nature of an immortal being is that they live in a
timeless state of "is", and the only reason for their
existence is that they decide to "be".
No matter how lowly their station in a society, every
IS-BE deserves the respect and treatment that I myself
would like to receive from others. Each person on Earth
continues to be an IS-BE whether they are aware of the
fact or not."
In the case of the acquisition of Earth by The Domain,
the rulers of The Domain have chosen not to openly
reveal this intention to the "native inhabitants" of
Earth until a later time when it may, or may not, suit
their interests to reveal themselves. For the present
time, it is not strategically necessary to make the
presence of The Domain Expeditionary Force known to
Mankind. In fact, until now, it has been very
aggressively hidden, for reasons that will be revealed
later.

and later he speak very deeply about the the souls & reincarnation
if you want more of this interview tell me

it is very interesting

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
quote:Correction I am a Human with an Alien Soul, someday that may be totally understood by people

This is a form of physical immortality-transmigration of the spirit energy form into a new body. The origin of all beings is one-All beings regardless of whatever physical form(body) they are in are energy beings and when the physical(material) body withers and expires. We are all energy beings and when you realise it and you master the ability to leave the physical body you will know that you have another form above your astral form. The astral form is actually the vibration, energy image of your expired physical body and you look the same.What ever you are suffering from in the physical body is also carried into the astral form and the suffering goes on.
In this form of physical immortality,the active consiousness of the spirit is suppressed by the universal systems and this new being has no knowledge or memories of the past physical existence,unless it feels the deep stirrings with his or her subconsious mind. If they work on it they will recall strange memories of events and places in their past life.
Seek an, struggle,work towards evolving and elevating your senses and you shall gain understanding and knowledge.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There are more and more articles being unearthed to awaken everyone to what has been suppressed.-alieninterview.org...
Revealations by others- www.americanchronicle.com...
www.serpo.org...
www.earthfiles.com...
We have to keep digging to find out all that has been kept from our knowledge.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Dear ben81, I have obtained a copy of Alien interview and have given it to nine9. I have yet to really understand all the comments he gave me to the questions I asked him. He said that the energy beings that are inhabiting the android like bodies are very highly evolved,but in the material dimension.They became so intelligent that they lost the knowledge of the existence of the invisible Universes.They have evolved out of the astral form into the pure living energy form,but they are still in the material dimensions of the material universe.
They may have control of 1/4 of the material universe,but the other 3/4 is not.and they still have to fight for the rest.If they are all powerful they could and would have already put the entire material universe in their control.They protect and ensure that all in their domain is safe from domination,annulation by hostile beings. The bad thing is that they have become so intelligent that they have lost the true original love,compassion,humility,service to others nature and they will do anything in the name of science,like taking a precious human life.
Nine9 says he has to be as one with the universe to understand and have more knowledge pertaining to this. I will post more when I learn more.

sorry, some amendments

[edit on 24-7-2010 by 1Starman]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

nine9 ??
can you give more detail on this person

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Dear ben81,Please forgive me,but I cannot tell you now.You will know when the time comes. Just remember this deep in your soul "the combined guardian force of all universes" It shall come to pass,all beings,all lifeforms all lifeforces shall combine their vibrations,energies and powers as one force to fight to correct the universe laws and systems so that all can exist truely freely,can evolve truely freely,can elevate true freely in a truely free universe,free from all kinds of domination.
Your's sincerely

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Starman

i agree with you .. but i dont agree that you hide this mysterious nick "nine9" .. i have see the movie "9" very nice movie

you have to tell me more.. why are you talking about this guy ..
is he a ATS member ? ..
i dont want to know is identity just tell us more detail
its intriguing that you try to hide a little more info on him

if you dont want to talk about someone .. dont talk about him

did he predict something or what ??
is he a alien or what ??
is he a similar buddha boy or what ?

you will have to answer ... sorry to seem impatient but im not ... dont hide anything... tell us the truth... we might not have much more time remaining before unforeseen futur events
NO MORE SECRET especially not on AboveTopSecret lol

many people have threaded that they were alien in past life
some of their ancient memory have come back with powerfull knowledge
or did he come from a spaceship not to long ago
he might be one of them that created a thread about this alien past grey life
i have read many stories and theory
im keeping skepticism and an open minded to all story/thread
so dont fear anything by hiding something or someone .. i dont see any reason to

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi ATSGUY,

As far as choosing to come here It is burned in my brain, even when I think of it now it puts a smile on my face. I am glad I was allowed that memory.

When I was in that room with friends even though I was a Grey as I look back I was Lorraine just in different form if that makes sense. I can't really explain it.

I remember when I saw those extremely tall ones I was more then surprised because I hadn't know that we came in such a tall size lol I think that's funny.

When I was told that they were the Elder's our Creator's I can remember I felt like it was a very special moment.

When our little group (my friends) moved over toward them the others with me just turned and left and there I was. There were several of these tall ones (Elder's in this area and a few around me.) The one in front of me asked me a question, Would you like to go to Earth and help the Human Race when it was time. I remember asking if it was for good and the reply "yes" it was for good. I then agreed to come to Earth.

Now I remember being in a room with one of them and being told things like when I became Human I would become stupid and once I was sent here I could not change my mind once I was here I had to stay and that I "would not" be able to contact them but they would come to me throughout my Human life when they could.....hence Human experiences.

You ask what will happen to me when my mission is done, I have no idea but I would assume my Soul will continue on somewhere and I will never know I had been on Earth or had a family.

I am very lucky to have a beautiful family. I have three daughters and seven grandkids. Five grandkids live here and I have custody of four of them.

I was gifted let's say on one experience to be taken back to see my mother and father. I wrote about this I believe and my Heart had so much LOVE in it when I saw them it hurt. I was in Human form and they were in Grey form. I believe this was the first time they have seen me as a Human I could feel the pride within them. I was not allowed to move and they had to stayin a certain area they were over to my left and behind a wall type area. I wanted to hold them so bad and never let go and I am crying now just remembering them.

I need to close I am sad at the moment talk to you later

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When I talk about the Beings I talk about the ones I know of.

Let's take the most well know the Grey Beings but first I want to say I don't even know what there true name is even though I was one at one time. When I am with them I am never called by name and I never use a name for them. I only remember what they allow me to remember so I also will just use Grey with an E. I don't know why E instead A but I don't like A silly isn't it.

There are many different Grey Beings just as there are many different Human Beings. The ones I experience with are the Grey/white Beings. In a post somewhere I believe I wrote about the three different sizes that I know of and what they do.......and all that stuff.

I have read about there are three fingers and even 6 finger Grey Beings but the ones I have been with are four fingers. I never really looked at there feet funny isn't it. I know they glided just above the flooring. I remember the one time when I was having the implant put in through my right ear that on a metal tray shelf on the lower shelf looked like large rubber feet and I thought do they put these over there feet like men on Earth put rubber boots over there shoes in the rain.

Anyhow they have two nostril holes, two ears. holes and a slit for a mouth.

As far as eating they consume Chlorophyll and excrete it through their bodies. There blood is pea soup green in color and they would not need a Dr. if ill but a Botonist. There is to much oxygen in our air however, they can breathe thin air.

I hope we can be adults here when I write this:

It is said that they don't have genitals but the ones I know do have genitals they are up within/inside them.

I would like to hear more so I can try and resonate with anything that was written from the person you speak of.

Please remember there are many different Grey's I only speak of the ones I have been with and know.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
1starman,

I don't know many things other then what I have been shown and told but they do work with Frequencies you just need to find the correct Frequencies also vibations and also light, they use light also to heal.

For myself and I know this will sound silly but I always have known I have been let's say dumbed down because the Human can only handle so much information at one time.

When they need to program a Human it has to be done slowly and over a period of time because the Human brain can only handle so much at one time as I mentioned above.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
please tell us more.

It is time for all to know.....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Observe50, I enjoyed reading your experiences, and am left with a few questions regarding what has happened in my life. A few days before my second birthday, an incident happened where i almost died. Both my mother and father can't remember what happened, but all they do tell me is i was found at the bottom of a set of stairs leading to a basement. I had no marks or bruises on my body, except a strange whitish burn mark on the mid-left to upper part of my head. To make a long story short, moments after i was found, i started to have seizures and was taken to the hospital where they found out i had fractured my skull, and had a hematoma. The event was so serious, the doctors called my parents in to tell them to plan on funeral arrangements. The odd part is that I went into cardiac arrest, and then they revived me, and i recovered from the incident, without any surgery. On February 4th 2009, i witnessed my first UFO and there were 5 orange orbs in the sky, hovering very low. Since that incident I still see UFO's on a regular basis. On memorial day, I walk outside to enjoy the heavens, and i notice a small star moving across the sky. I ask the star in my mind, "If you are listening, light up for me." Immediately after i say it, it charges up and lights up remarkably bright for about 5 seconds, and then discharges itself, and continues along. This now has happened 3 times, and 2 times with someone else present. So i don't believe it is satellites I am looking at. Question is, what are your thoughts as what may be going on?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join