It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contest: Come up with the best idea for what a "Hand Tweeky" is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That's the deal people. We're having a little contest here. We have a product name: Hand Tweeky. We just need to come up with the best product to fit that name.

Off the top of my head: some sort of hand held device that allows you to goose your partner. Perhaps similar to a pair of tongs?

Anyone? Anyone?

Customer: Good day major. I would like to purchase from this 'ere establishment a Hand Tweeky.
Shop Keeper: A what?
C: A Hand Tweeky...you know, nudge nudge, wink wink.
SK: Are you coming on to me?
C: Of course not squire, just looking for a little something to surprise the missus with this evening if you know what I mean...WO!

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I most certainly do NOT sell anything with an X-rated function in my fine establishment. Tsk.

Hand Tweeky .... I think we need to call Lombozo in on this one, he's always doing that great thinking.

When I read the title of this thread I thought of some sort of personal grooming equipment. Perhaps a pair of gloves with clever, hair-cutting razorblades in the palms, so you can "tweek" your hair with your Hand Tweeky instead of paying money for a salon haircut. I bet it's more popular than the Flowbee.

Now, you too can be like Edward Scissorhands, but without those annoying and clumsy scissors!

Don't ask why, just send $350 to MajorMalfunction. Then I'll have enough money to build the prototype.

Yeah, prototype, that's the ticket.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
How about a lubricated sleeve you slide your hand into then to be used to inseminate cattle?

This is seriously not a one line post.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   

a lubricated sleeve you slide your hand into then to be used to inseminate cattle?

That's sounds bloody 'orrible now doesn't it? Oooh, a "lubricated sleeve" "used to inseminate cattle." Aren't we all fancy using big words like "inseminate."

I don't believe a "Hand Tweeky" should be used to tweek a cow...that is just plain icky!!

top topics

join