It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Again - Haut's Explanation for "Disc" Press Release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
According to Walter Haut:

roswellproof.homestead.com...

Gen. Ramey comes up with this idea to have Col. Blanchard make a press statement that they found a captured disc because... there are two sites, one with debris and one with a disc and bodies, and he wants to keep increasing public attention away from the disc site? Am I understanding that right?

I'm still not following the logic here. I wasn't aware that there was a whole lot of public attention until after the press release. And I'm not exactly sure how admitting you have a flying saucer is going to take the heat off one area more than another. Besides, both sites were supposedly cordoned off, so what difference would it make?

Interesting document, though. Still doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think that ironically, one of the best things you could do to divert attention away from something incredible is to state the truth and let the debates fizzle to death.

Let's look at it this way. What one sighting, photograph, document or report has ever swayed a believe or a sceptic completely? Conspiracies are a great fodder for the people who need to keep secrets, because the focus turns to the conspiracy itself and not the event or implications.

Look at any conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, Roswell - where are we at with those stories? Nowhere, is the answer. To this day there are some who believe completely in the 'cover-ups' and supposed falsehoods, and then there are others who maintain the believers are too quick to believe, and are not objective. After a while, there are so many shreds of evidence, opinions, theories and ideas that the original event is lost in a quagmire of suppositions and postulations.

For example, if I post up a picture of a UFO, a description of my encounter, and a document that backs my claim of strange goings on in the area, it would prove nothing. Some would believe instantaneously - they would feel straight away this was a smoking gun. Some would completely disagree - they may point to photoshopping, to the misinterpretation of a document, to the discrepancies in an eye witness report. Give it two weeks and its likely that the issue would be lost amongst the debate.

So, if you want to cause confusion tell the unbelievable truth and let it get distored beyond all meaning. The two sites, the confusion over what was found, the eyewitness reports and the search for evidence - before long what really happened is impossible to know. I can guarantee that Ramey could have gone public and told the truth, 100%, and we would still be debating aspects of the event today.

Nothing helps more than confusion and a barrage of information. One of two things happened:

* Either the story was mundane and got blown out of proportion.
* The story was incredible and its meaning got lost amongst the barrage of information and evidence.

Either way, we're no closer to the truth today than we were 60 years ago - doesn't that say something for the power of too much evidence?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by corda
Either way, we're no closer to the truth today than we were 60 years ago - doesn't that say something for the power of too much evidence?

Not if you want to keep selling books.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Originally posted by corda

Not if you want to keep selling books.

I concur! I'd be very interested to see the sorts of figures the Roswell incident have generated over the years! Quite a few million dollars, I would guess.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The topic of roswell in books alone may have generated millions of dollars but the topic still goes on till this day due to the government changing its story several times.First they said it was a weather balloon which then changed to project mogul , then to explain the aliens that were found they told us it was dummies being use as a simulation of humans on the device which really was in use around 1954 , which is years apart from the roswell incident. That is why the conspiracy theorists will still hang on to that topic which has never been explained truthfull for close to 60 years. I don't care how the aliens descriptions are all I wan't to know is that the event did happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've always suspected that there were two sites.

Why?

Because a 'debris field' of foil and small I-beams does not a 'Disc' make.

It's never made sense to me that they'd say they had a disc in their possession, and then try to use this as a distraction or diversion.

On a slightly different note, how could a mogul balloon set up not fit into one jeep?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I agree with you Badge01,Why would the millitary need more than one truck to pick up the mogul balloon and another thing is why would they ship this material to various millitay bases if it was there own project.There had to be another crash site 'cause a ufo won't just crash on its own scattering debri without colliding with another object , whether it was another ufo or top secret millitary project we'll never know.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
I agree with you Badge01,Why would the millitary need more than one truck to pick up the mogul balloon and another thing is why would they ship this material to various millitay bases if it was there own project.

We know that multiple MOGUL Ballons were left on the side of the road and also recovered by Civilians. When it was decided to pick them up this was almost certainly done to get the 600ft Balloon Trains off of peoples property rather than a need or desire to keep the Off the Shelf (OTS) Weather Balloon Technology Secret.

One or Two people could pick up a MOGUL Balloon Train in about 10-15 mins tops, and this happened several times in New Mexico and on the East Coast.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
LS that's kind of disingenuous don't you think? How many other ranchers do you know who had heard about a cash award being offered to anyone who captures a flying saucer went to the Sheriff’s office to show him pieces of the crashed Mogul balloon with a radiosonde and radar refecltors (NOT your typical weather balloon!) he found on his ranch several weeks earlier might be one these “discs”?

Why did the Military go pick it up? Because the Sheriff didn’t know what to make of it and called them to report what the rancher found. Of course they’re going to go check it out!

Later,

AD

P.S. Regarding Haut and the press release SNAFU see my recent post on RU.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here is another news story on this from The Daily Mail...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
eh,

I read the article about Haut and it's incredible. The guy could have cashed in and made millions from this info when he was alive but he played down the incident.

He signed a sworn affidavit and it was sealed and only to be opened when he died. He says they not only found a ship at Roswell but he says he saw the 4ft. tall beings who flew the craft.

I'm sure the skeptic will try to spin it but at the end of the day this is huge news to anyone who is a freethinker and follows the evidence where it leads.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   

LS that's kind of disingenuous don't you think?

Nothing that I post is ever disingenuous!

How many other ranchers do you know who had heard about a cash award being offered to anyone who captures a flying saucer went to the Sheriff’s office to show him pieces of the crashed Mogul balloon with a radiosonde and radar refecltors (NOT your typical weather balloon!) he found on his ranch several weeks earlier might be one these “discs”?

Why did the Military go pick it up? Because the Sheriff didn’t know what to make of it and called them to report what the rancher found. Of course they’re going to go check it out!

If Brazel had found a MOGUL Balloon train it would have had a reward tag right on it! It would also have a tag on every corner reflector that said, "Property of A.M.C. Watson Laboratories Alamogordo Air Field."

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Nothing that I post is ever disingenuous!

Originally posted by lost_shaman
If Brazel had found a MOGUL Balloon train it would have had a reward tag right on it! It would also have a tag on every corner reflector that said, "Property of A.M.C. Watson Laboratories Alamogordo Air Field."

No, Dr. People's early classified "service" (test) flights (which Flight #4 was) didn't. This is all thoroughly documented in the AF report...

According to Professor Moore, the “service flights” were composed of balloons, radar reflectors, and payloads specifically designed to test acoustic sensors (both early sonobuoys and the later Watson Labs devices). The “payload equipment” was expendable, and some carried no “Reward” or “Return to . .” tags because there was to be no association between these flights and the logged constant altitude flights which were fully acknowledged. The NYU balloon flights were listed sequentially in their reports (i.e., A, B, or 1,5, 6, 7, 8, 10 .), yet gaps existed for Flights 2-4 and Flight 9. The interview with Professor Moore indicated that these gaps were the unlogged “service flights.”

Are you saying you did not know this? I'm pretty sure we've discussed this at length before.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Great article KJI -- eh7879. I often wondered if people knew why Mr Arnold was flying the skies that day?, ie:
Military craft went down, he was doing a search. I also wonder if there was a connection between the crashed Military Plane and the formation UFO sightings Mr Arnold seen afterward?

Dunno?, food for thought ...

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join