It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pool Players Beware!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Everyone check out this video! He has to be one of the best pool players I've ever seen.................and he's only 7!!

I can't believe anyone could be this good at such a young age. I wonder, how many other gifted kids there are out there.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I started playing at age 4. I'm pretty good now days, but don't play as often as I'd like. That kids got skills.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I guess nobody else thinks this kid has great skill. I don't believe that! :shk:

Come on folks, tell me your opinion about this child, or even a story of another gifted kid!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I didn't get a chance to watch it until just now.

I am so jealous. I love to play pool, but I never in my wildest dreams approached his level of skill.

That young man has a very lucrative career ahead of him, on either the pro circuit or just hustling suckers.

Makes me wonder though, how many kids in the world have amazing talents like that but are never exposed to the thing that they'd be so good at and so we never learn what they could do?

Great vid, ST. Thanks for sharing.

Back to my headache now. :bnghd:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well I guess I can tell a story. My mom taught me how to play pool, my dad taught her. My dad was a real pool shark, tournaments and everything. He was a real force to be reckoned with, bank shots, curving the cue ball around other balls that were in his way, etc. Back when I was about 9 years old and visiting him (parents were divorced), I challenged my dad to a game of 8 ball pool (the only kind I play). My dad always kicked my but, but this game was different. He was doing all his fancy shots but some how I managed to beat him. My dad was so shocked, embarrassed, yet proud all at the same time. I'd have to say that was my peak, because due to other things, I stopped seeing my dad, and didn't play pool for a few years. I'm still okay these days, have managed to shock my friends when they think they're really good.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slash
I'm still okay these days, have managed to shock my friends when they think they're really good.

Just warn me before you go to play pool anywhere so I don't run into you.
I started playing around on a pool table at a young age, but never had anyone really teach me. I can hold my own, unless I'm having an off night. The funny thing is, the more I drink, the better I get! Unless it's the more my competition drinks, the better I get.

Pool is my number one favorite game to play while drinking. I just wish I had enough room in my apartment for a pool table. I've always wanted one.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
LOL I hear yea, the more I drink the better I get, unless I drink to the point of seeing 2.

I miss my old pool table, we got rid of it when I was 7.
Yeah a nice billiards table with netted pockets and all. I need to go practice, all this talk is making me call my friend to meet him at the bar. lol

new topics

top topics

join