It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

stargates and 911, what do they have in common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Stargates, The pyramids at Giza en.wikipedia.org... The spherical cariathid en.wikipedia.org... The kaba of mecca en.wikipedia.org...
Freemasonry en.wikipedia.org...:Freimaurer_Initiation.jpg, and hollywood/disney films en.wikipedia.org...
are all connected to 911 according to Jake Kotze here thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

he states that 911 was a abrahamic mega cult ritual to the demi-god pan, or rather satan. which brings light to why george bush chose the book "my pet goat" a reference to pan. The 2 pillars of freemasonry become the two towers, the three buildings that fell on 911 become the pyramids of giza. And then he points out the synchromystical relation between hollywood movies released before hand and after and disney cartoons, with this ritual, as though they were planning it all along. Perhaps this will explain why JFK wrote on a note-(911, conspiracy).
he also goes into explaining how the magic mushroom was the true start of religions around the world. And that we are opening doors with our own souls/stargates to worlds that should not be tapped. My personal belief after watching this is that 911 was a ritual to allow a spirit to enter a body. Now just look for an accuser, a liar who promises prosperity but makes war, and one who is loosely claiming himself to be a king of the world. Then you have found your actual anti-christ.

en.wikipedia.org...:National_Park_Service_9-11_Statue_of_Liberty_and_WTC_fire.jpg

en.wikipedia.org...:WTC_Building_Arrangement_and_Site_Plan_%28building_7_highlighted%29.jpg

G8=GATE
G=GATE OR SERPENT GATE

so have fun, and please watch all the vids, i wil lcontinue to post this because its important info.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 22-6-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes, I think that video was excellent. These elite occultist really are going overboard, but they will snare themselves all too soon.

join