It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Great every entity retreated, should I throw elaboration?
Might already have though, might already have.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
First off, I've read this whole thread and let me tell you if this was a study and might still be, kudos to GR because it's a brilliant way to research behaviour with a semi private disclosure involving a localized area- ATS, I dont think its a student and the fact JFTB is now on, could mean one of two things.

A: it's part of the study.

OR

B: The aviary hit themselves in the head for not thinking of this, and are scrambling to take control of this.

Interesting tidbit about SHOTS and Springer and the timing of the labeled hoax

But seriously Just feeding the birds, you must have known that H5N1 is the bird flu, why did you answer? and scramble to say that he shoudn't play games, imagine the coincidence that someone jokes in that way and they hit the nail on the head with the name of the Operation? I'm not buying it...

but back On the topic: Brilliant crafting, but this is far from over...my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
JTFB, retreats are only that from a certain side of the board. And when the pawns have no color, it's doubly hard to tell a retreat from an advance.

You came to speak, so do your job. Plot a path towards the twilight, and we shall see where it leads.

You've fed the birds, but any forest has other dwellers just as hungry.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Im beginning to think its very easy to keep starting new id's.
There are so many new people showing up and type like they have been here for longer than a day.
This has been the weirdest few days I have ever seen on this website.
There is something going on and the truth will eventially come out.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Talking in riddles isn't going to earn you any respect at all JFTB. Right now all your doing is backing a confirmed Hoaxers play after he's been busted. That's really pretty sad.

I think making a threat to someone is going to land you in big trouble sunshine. It's a clear breach of the T&C and it's my understanding you have already been warned.

fly away little bird fly fly fly

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just feeding the birds
Mind you a lead comes first when i set its footsteps for tracking, not last and not in between. Some would check those away to continue the subject.
Ah that one goes two ways!

Please notice the alert at the top of every page of this thread:

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 1834 replies.
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts are subject deletion and/or a warning.

Please stay on-topic and avoid nonsense posts. The user has received a warning for his off-topic meaningless posts, and will receive a ban if more are inserted into this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
EDIT: Post I was responding to has gone.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by kickoutthejams]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent calamari
It worries me that certain information is removed

See above: Minimal or off-topic posts are subject deletion

Stay on topic, or move along please. This is not a game to see how big the thread can get.

UPDATE

"Agent calamari" and "Just feeding the birds" are the same person, registered and posting with the same IP. Both accounts are banned from posting.

We're not kidding about keeping very-large threads on-topic.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have just spent that past 15 minutes clearing out all the TIRED, CHILDISH, wannabe Cryptic posts that were obviously posted by someone desiring attention or trying to play "secret agent man".

I do appologise to our Members for being too busy today to keep up with this.

In any case it's all good now.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
thanks SO and Springer!

It's definitely 'silly season'

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It is with great trepidation that I post this and despite feeling legitimate concern I am going to share what I have discovered anyway.

Here are the clues:
GhostRaven's last post
Fowl Play's deleted post (but I have found a record)
The Aviary connection
Evasius' inadvertent delivery of a piece of the puzzle

GhostRaven's final post:

This is a test
There is no government knowledge of ETI
There is no operation underway
All information that appeared in this thread is false
The information should be deleted immediately
There is no need to store the information
The public should not be aroused by the false information here
There is no operative named Ghost Raven

Curiousbeliever then asks:

Is it the first letters of each sentence? TTTATTTT? If so, please explain what it means?!?

Reference to Fowl Play's deleted post

Originally posted by Fowl Play
image.llnl.gov...

C073835-01 1 1 0 0 -TTTTTCTCAATGGG ...

There was code used in our friends last post

Post identifying connection between certain userids and "The Aviary"

Evasius' unwitting contribution

To explain, my final conclusion to the GR final post code is that it's like the game from Sesame Street "one of these things is not like the other" and suggest that the sentence be excluded.

What you end up with is TTTATTT.

Add to that Evasius' reference to H5N1 and the intriguing reaction from Just feeding the birds it seemed only logical to make a google search of these interesting tidbits.

And here's what you end up with:

Google Search

This is the link to the site Google brings up, however registration (and I think payment) is required to get the document that contains the genetic code. It's curiously lucky that the TTTATTT sequence appears in Google's search results.

JSTOR: Molecular Epidemiology of the H5 and H7 Avian Influenza ...

I wish I knew what was going on!!

Pokey Oats

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
SO/Springer, can you at least tell where JFTB was located, in a general way as was done with GR?

And Will banning be enough? or will this live on?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks SO, I think that it's time for me to back away from this thread. Too much deep thinking can make one see spooks behind every rock.

The rest of you soldier on as you see fit.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Pokey Oats, some interesting research!

I wonder what this all means though. Are we still being played, or is there some real message behind it?

Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
It is with great trepidation that I post this and despite feeling legitimate concern I am going to share what I have discovered anyway.

Except the cryptic post is TTTATTTT and the google search is TTTATTT. One is four Ts at the end and the other 3. Does this make a difference?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Are we still being played, or is there some real message behind it?

There's no message behind it. DNA is made up of four letters: G A T and C. How many other sequences do you think would hold that specific combination? I'm betting thousands, if not hundreds of thousands.

Furthermore, what the hell does H5N1 have to do with a staged alien invasion; one that we now know, was a complete pack of lies?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Please re-read my post because I think you will find that you missed this paragraph:

To explain, my final conclusion to the GR final post code is that it's like the game from Sesame Street "one of these things is not like the other" and suggest that the sentence be excluded.

Admittedly, I can understand some confusion because I can't edit my post in this thread and concede that this is how it should read: " ...that the first sentence be excluded."

Pokey Oats

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Furthermore, what the hell does H5N1 have to do with a staged alien invasion;

I think Pokey Oats was just trying to find a connection to all of the strange posts in this thread.

It may lead nowhere, but it doesn't hurt to research it, imo.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
It may lead nowhere, but it doesn't hurt to research it, imo.

Why anyone would want to waste their time attempting to find something meaningful in the blatant lies of another is beyond me. However, if you want to research this sequence, Google might be a good start.

www.google.co.uk...

Just the 82 pages of results.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
although I can see where peeps are going with this I'm leaning to the fact that JFTB (God rest his ID lol) was screwing with us. He was hoping for a similar ego stroking to GR.

I'm also concerned that we're simply performing the old exercise of making a conspiracy out of nothing which is the bane of conspiracy theorist and a stick the media often uses to beat us with.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join