It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
By the way people , this feedthebirds guy is a total fraud, so dont pay heed, he has jumped on earlier accusations, and showed himself up really..
I dont think it is within T&C to knowingly post false information.
So he might ought to sort out his act. Basically nothing short of spam.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And calling ones awake, what a joke.

Hey Just feeding the birds

You are not talking about my signature are you?

Or are you just talking in general terms?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

And calling ones awake, what a joke.

Hey Just feeding the birds

You are not talking about my signature are you?

Or are you just talking in general terms?

As with a good habit i may be, i cannot lie thus..yes your signature.
Unless you were sarcastic, you were desciphering that wich was not meant to descipher.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Don't know why I didn't figure it out earlier.

GhostRAVEN
FOWL Play
Just feeding the BIRDS

All of these names are references to birds and it doesn't take much to associate birds to Aviaries.

From Wikipedia: Aviary

Just prior to Bennewitz and the Aquarius document, Moore had been contacted in September 1980 by Major Doty, who described himself as representing a shadowy group of 10 military intelligence insiders who claimed to be opposed to UFO secrecy. Moore called them "The Aviary".

Pokey Oats

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
feeding the birds,
Your posts are incoherent. The discussion on this thread now revolves around the forensics of the GhostRaven hoax. If you have something to contribute to this topic, I'm sure we'd all like to hear it. If we've devolved into these cryptic word games, I dunno. Maybe we ARE done. Anyone else have anything further on GR to discuss?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
Power outages have started to happen in multiple places.

As has already been pointed out... We are reaching the "peak" of the summer season; the time of year when outages are the most common due to the added strain on our nation's overworked & severely aging power grid. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see more "blackouts" in the next two months, and I'd feel pretty secure "predicting" such to occur.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I think (Pokey Oats) may be onto something

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokey Oats
Don't know why I didn't figure it out earlier.

GhostRAVEN
FOWL Play
Just feeding the BIRDS

All of these names are references to birds and it doesn't take much to associate birds to Aviaries.

From Wikipedia: Aviary

Just prior to Bennewitz and the Aquarius document, Moore had been contacted in September 1980 by Major Doty, who described himself as representing a shadowy group of 10 military intelligence insiders who claimed to be opposed to UFO secrecy. Moore called them "The Aviary".

Pokey Oats

FOWL Play
Just feeding the BIRDS

Is this true?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just feeding the birds
Come out CL, im sure you are reading.

Dan Smith?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just feeding the birds

Please send a U2U message to one of the main admins of this board his name is "Springer" with proof of who you say you are. The proof can be a scanned image of your badge and or some kind of document that proves that you are legit then Springer can give us the thumbs up and we can have a good conversation.

You will not have to worry about compromising your Identity because it will just be going to Springer and it will not be made public. You can trust Springer because we here all trust Springer. You must understand that we have had a lot of big Hoaxes lately and it has really worn us out and we just don't have the energy to deal with another one.

If you do not do this or if Springer does not like the idea then don't be alarmed you get aggressively trashed by the people here who are tired of all of the Hoaxes.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Project H5N1 initiated.

"Feeding" no longer required.

Cease communication and stand down.

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Dan Smith?

I hope you arent as fast with guns, your words not mine.

Yup, various members sure are "feeding the birds" alright. Their guesses become your answers. Kinda like FreeEnergy2 "fed" Chicago to GR.

[edit on 6/28/07 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
And who said this thread had lost it's flavor?

I'm having more fun than a mattress tester during a Victoria's Secret Party.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Can someone give me a straight answer (no mombo jombo) on what the hell is going on here.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Clearly someone did their homework, maybe it's the OP, maybe it's the people associated with him if there are any at all, i'll just watch the show go on since i'm unaware of most of the facts prior to this thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

Originally posted by Evasius
Project H5N1 initiated.

"Feeding" no longer required.

Cease communication and stand down.

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

It's easy to type BS isn't it? Exactly what the feeder is doing. His "mission" is to drag this out as long as possible. He's playing on everything we type. If we type nothing, he'll be left speechless. Be silent long enough and he'll give us a nudge to get a response. This is fun to him. Like I said on page 89, this thread is dead. It was a game from the beginning & "feeder" is perpetuating it.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Carefull who you play with

Is that supposed to be some sort of a threat? Just wondering because it appears like you're the one "playing" here.

their words not mine.

Exactly; people are "feeding" you, because you apparently have little, to nothing, to say on your own.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Carefull who you play with

Is that supposed to be some sort of a threat?
Depends who you are talking to, if you talk to me i would say i cannot say.

their words not mine.

Exactly, people are "feeding" you, because you, apparently, have nothing to say on your own.

Oh you got it all wrong chap, it is i who feed the birds, they do not feed me.
If a tracker you look at the last prints a bird has made, not the first or those in between. And dont worry about me, i am no bird. I merely spot them.
I have plenty to say, you just need to read a bit better.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Just feeding the birds]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
red madge, How could one execute a threat via the boards? Have you given this any thought?

Now I may also sound evasive here, but that is not my intent. Go look at some of my posts in days gone by, and you will see a pattern to how I ask questions. Mostly, my question are to nudge people to think, so that I can test what they see against my own visions.

So who could make a worthwhile threat on some place like this? Is that even something you need worry about?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
redmage, How could one execute a threat via the boards? Have you given this any thought?

Actually I have, and I fully realize that the chances of any "threat" actually coming to fruition are highly unlikely; however, that doesn't change the fact that threatening any member of this board is against the terms & conditions agreed to when joining ATS.

PS- It's redmage. One word, and there's no additional "d" involved.

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join