It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

But what could be the purpose of all this, always assuming it's a true fact? What's the point to revealing the actual existence of ET presence if they have much more to win in denying it? If they deny alien existence, then they can continue exploiting the secret that ONLY they now. With this new possible scenario, again, I don't see the benefits better than the cited one.

if we assume that the greys are not gullible wouldn't it be hard for governments to keep a lit on it? I would expect a non gullible race with higher intelligence than us to see through the war mongering of certain governments and go straight to the general population themselves.
In this day and age what you can't control is an enemy isn't it? So the nwo or whoever would have to assume the position of being in control by telling us they are defending us against the ETs.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
4 Months Ago GhostRaven believed that UFO's and Aliens were a hoax, he / she was part of as well as in on the hoax
as reasons of national security...

I'm assuming he / she was a DISINFO agent, if this is the case, then I have to ask:

Why would GhostRaven monitor ATS for 5+ years and not register to post or spread disinfo? And has recently created an account on ATS to spill the beans, BUT he had already stated:

"I am well aware of the personal battles, hoaxes, and accurate information that has appeared here over the years.

Wait a second there!

If all you understood were UFOs are a hoax only 4 months ago, how can you know what is accurate information posted here on ATS years prior?

GhostRaven then states:

"I would be tasked (among others) with preparing local and state governments for disclosure."

Would you posting on ATS be part of this so called task you've been called to do?

Bullet Points:

1: Around early August, a 'false flag' operation will occur that will make the ETs/Visitors look like they are attacking America.

2: 1st Phase = Something 'STRANGE' will happen - Missing Persons and UFO Lights in the Sky for 2 weeks July into August

3: 2nd Phase = Electromagnetic Disturbances (not blackouts) - Jamming and Interference of transmissions (TV's etc.)

4: 3rd Phase = Mass disapearences, provoked battle between UFOs and Fighter Jets = 'Real' False war!

What he made him 'believe'

The demonstration I saw involved videotape of both an actual UFO as filmed from a fighter jet and forensic photographs of multiple Visitor cadavers that had been recovered over the years. It was capped of by an inspection of a bell-shaped UFO that had crashed in the 1960s. This inspection occurred at a civilian research facility.

So, GhostRaven, how do you know what was shown to you was real? Maybe they are testing internal federal employees for leaks to see who spills the beans? I've often heard that the government does this, plants stories within various levels of the government to see at what level the information makes it out to the public.

More About GhostRaven:

1: Not Military
2: Part of Federal Government concerned with domestic affairs

As a recap for anyone, this is the story so far......

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
A false flag op is not needed as most people would freak out no matter what the gov says. Maybe they just want a beer and wings at Hooters

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
maybe the star people do exist afterall? I read somewhere that they wanted to reveal themselves to earthlings long ago, but the gov. didn't allow them to do so. They set up a contract where the star people gave the gov. new technology and in exchange the gov. allowed them to study earth people (the only catch was that they weren't allowed to get too close). Maybe now the gov. has decided to finally let them reveal themselves to earthlings..but they will attack the star people to make them look like the enemy. Sounds farfetched but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rxghost
maybe the star people do exist afterall? I read somewhere that they wanted to reveal themselves to earthlings long ago, but the gov. didn't allow them to do so. They set up a contract where the star people gave the gov. new technology and in exchange the gov. allowed them to study earth people (the only catch was that they weren't allowed to get too close). Maybe now the gov. has decided to finally let them reveal themselves to earthlings..but they will attack the star people to make them look like the enemy. Sounds farfetched but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Hi there... do you really think that "star people" with such grade of technology would need the US Gov. permission to reveal themselves???

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Its funny because I also read that something like this was going to happen soon.

Dont believe it folks, the "visitors" are not hostile. Our governments do not know alot about them, and therefore fear them.

If indeed this scenario plays out, that could serve as an excuse to declare martial law in America and I believe this is the plan. I believe that the government, top high level officials, know that the star visitors are not hostile, in fact they know they are here to help, and are trying to create an event that will plant fear into peoples minds leading up to first contact, which I believe is coming soon also. But also, to reverse the process by gathering us all under military dictatorship. What better excuse to install a military dictatorship in America than an seeming attack from ETs?

If indeed this plays out, please do not fear, instead turn inward for guidance, and be at peace with the understanding that the visitors are not here to harm us, but also be outraged at audacity of your treacherous government to create such a horrible event.

But indeed, thats if this scenario plays out. Im not saying it will, or will not, Im simply saying if it does, then surely we know who to blame.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRISTIANSEVEN
If what the original poster says is true, this will be done to segway more easily into a New World Order, as described in BEHOLD A PALE HORSE that the govt would concoct a false threat as to bring the nations of the world together under one govt to fight such a major threat...

If that does happen, just think of all the money pouring in with all the nations combined together...they will be like help us USA, we will give you billions and trillions and we will give you our army's and our nations just as long as we can defeat this threat...in the end the USA will control everything making it easier to bring about the NWO

This is scary indeed...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Unless some credible evidence is provided I see no use in the continuation of this thread.....

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
true true.... we are just filling out the waiting time with discussion. The thead is only 9 hours old

[edit on 23/6/07 by flice]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I mean don't get me wrong I would love to see some one step up with something like this WITH evidence to support there claim but when some one steps up with no evidence but just a claim you have to assume that it is just some one wanting to cause a commotion and get attention....so with that in mind the less attention people get from posting fake stories the less posts we will get that are fake....

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So, does this have anything to do with the Joint Training op in Australia, Operation Talisman Sabre? It's involving 20,000 military personel from the US and AUS armed forces, not counting "Observers" and support staff?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Such a story!

I guess we'll see in August, won't we?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There are a couple of reasons why you should not believe this thread.

Humans have not reached a level of sophistication (socially or technologically) to warrant first contact. We, the general population, will continue to be observed and examined covertly for many more years.

The major governments of the world have been in communication with the visitors since the last six months of WWII. Secret meetings occurred initially with the following countries: US, UK and Soviet Union. China, France, Germany, Japan, Canada, Australia, India, Greece, Brazil, South Africa, Norway, Sweden and Netherlands were brought into the loop gradually over the next 50 years. Basically, what was agreed to was that in exchange for maintaining the public's ignorance of the visitor's presence and allowing covert experimentation upon a small number of humans, fauna and flora we would receive technological advances ahead of schedule. There is a mutual benefit to this agreement. It helps maintain the status quo socially by not negating the world's primary religions with the existence of ET and the visitors' experiments are not interrupted because the test subjects are aware that they are just part of a huge experiment which started eons ago. More of that information later in a different thread.

If we were to be contacted by the visitors at this point in time then it would mean the experiment has been scrubbed and the petri dishes were being disposed of. In which case, it is very doubtful we would have any forewarning or the ability to prevent or stop it from occurring.

Like most similar scenarios in life, whenever someone tells you they are from the government, helping YOU is not going to be their primary motive.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by observe50

I think it is something that if it doesn't occur in August we all should still be very aware

Aware ? Of ? Something being "pulled on us" ?
Any evidence of this, at all ?

I read somewhere that disclosure was to occur on the 60 Anniversay.

Please, provide a link to this.

This would be the perfect time for the military to bring forth these craft and stage an attack making it look like Aliens.

Why would this be "the perfect time" ?

I can say I will think it quite interesting if they even use lazers because that isn't the type of weapons they (the Beings/aliens) would use if they had to.

First, it's LASER :

light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.

From Here

Marshall Law

Who is "Marshall ?

and he will continue as Leader for like.... ever.

This Marshall guy will be leader, forever ??

Have you noticed how the airline computers have gone wacky twice lately maybe they are practicing.

Wha ?

Hmmm I am on vacation from the end of July to the middle of August and I will be using the airline, crap.

Yet, you use the airlines. Nice.

Still not convinced,
Lex

wow u made absolutely no sense when u asked those questions...who is marshal wtf is wrong with you marshal law...yet you use airlines, that doesn make sense..please explain yourself. Oh and do you have any prove, listen unless a hunk of aa flying saucer falls into my lap then i will give you prove but right now we no THAT NO ONE HAS PROVE OF ANYTHING GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD and stop asking these stuping question type things.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Hi there... do you really think that "star people" with such grade of technology would need the US Gov. permission to reveal themselves???

Only if they wish to have continued cooperation and indeed are here on a "purely scientific" agenda, you dont bite the hand that feeds you... If alleged reports are true, the "Powers That Be" are now (if not at a greatly diminished capacity) have been, and still are, deeply committed in joint Government(s)-Alien(s) bases and or programs.

Now as for the OP's "disclosure" I find myself being truly skeptical. There have been reports here and there about this particular scenario, so some of the bulk of his/her statements are substantiated in various UFO circles. I personally believe that this or a scenario close to it will in fact happen. So I can see how like-minded thinkers, could easily find instant credibilty with an individual who states the same beliefs.

However, its up to us, as an informed, and intelligent community, to separate the wheat from the chaff. As the OP's "story" happens to coincide with a personal theory of mine, I find it easy to believe, the problem is, thats what they want. So my intuitive side says, immediately,RED FLAG, what hidden agenda could the disinfo-agents have for trying to make this public? History has proven them to be quite successful at
covering things in plain sight. The answer is out there..

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Remember when Ray Santilli tried to hoax the world with his alien autopsy video? One Achilles’ heel within his story was his insistence on keeping the cameraman’s name secret. He claimed that to reveal his name would endanger him and his family because he had breached military rules. Of course, had the cameraman existed at all, the military would have known exactly who it was the instant news of the film was made public.

Here we have the same thing:

Originally posted by GhostRaven
Sorry that I cannot verify my position as I have a family and assets that would surely be taken from me if my identity were revealed.

Ghostraven has provided enough information to reveal his identity to the organisation that he claims to work for. He states, “part of my position with the government involves monitoring sites like these in hopes of 'feeling out' the public's possible reaction to topics like UFOs/ET presence.” and “About four months ago my job description changed dramatically.” A quick check in the files and there’s your man!

Sure, he might not post again to give the impression that he’s been ‘found out’, or maybe he'll show up again at the end of August and take credit for preventing the attacks. Either way, I think you will find that this story has as much veracity as Santilli’s autopsy and Steven Greer's moths! It’s a hoax, folks.

ps If there was going to be a highly publicised 'mass abduction' around this time of year the ideal location would be Glastonbury. Over 100,000 attendees are gathered in a field this weekend within a stones throw of Glastonbury Tor, a veritable UFO hot spot!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Here we have the same thing:

Sorry that I cannot verify my position as I have a family and assets that would surely be taken from me if my identity were revealed.

Ghostraven has provided enough information to reveal his identity to the organisation that he claims to work for. He states, “part of my position with the government involves monitoring sites like these in hopes of 'feeling out' the public's possible reaction to topics like UFOs/ET presence.” and “About four months ago my job description changed dramatically.” A quick check in the files and there’s your man!

Sure, he might not post again to give the impression that he’s been ‘found out’, or maybe he'll show up again at the end of August and take credit for preventing the attacks. Either way, I think you will find that this story has as much veracity as Santilli’s autopsy and Steven Greer's moths! It’s a hoax, folks.

Good observation, yes just from th information that hes given us narrows the list of suspects for the supposed employer to find. 1) Federal org that monitors public perceptions, hmm that narrows it down 2)His job was to monitor sites like ATS, and has been for the past 5 years, hmmm this would be narrow it down as well, by a lot. 3)And as mentioned the "job drastically changing" I don;t suppose that many people would be let in on the secret plan supposedly in August, it would certainly be a short list, easily tracked down who the whisteblower would be.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I was to write up 'spin' and propaganda that would help win the country's leaders over to our new 'war effort'.

If he was in charge of "writing up spin" don't you think he would have some better writing skills than what the OP posted in his text? Spin and propaganda after all needs to be written well for it to work and be believable.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Forgive me if this have been brought you, but you do realize that by the simple fact of your posting on a public forum, no matter what security you are running on your pc of choice, you are not anonymous in the least?

That in itself makes me think that this is just another in a long line of "hoax" posts.

However, despite that, I will continue to be enthralled as I am when I read a good fictitious novel.

;-)

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sntzaow
www.freemarketnews.com...

Maybe this is what Lester Pearson was reffering to in his claims the U.S. was preparing against aliens?

It was Paul Hellyer, not Pearson who made the claim.

I actually had the honour of interviewing Mr, Hellyer on camera not so long ago. He was very sincere and very helpful.

His interest in UFO's sprung from reading Corso's book - I had asked him if, as defence minister, he had come across UFO concerns. He replied that he had not. He was also unaware of the very real, Canadian Gov't sanctioned saucer research "station" headed up by Wilbur Smith (a VERY interesting cat in his own right).

Mr. Hellyer spoke of something breaking "very shortly" as well when I interviewed him roughly 8 months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join