It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Government was in on it we will never find out if we could what kind of government would we have

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have to say that I am really glad that we cannot prove that 9/11 was planned by the government. Just think if ordinary people could find out all of or government secrets and show that they were apart of 9/11 then our government would not be as powerful as we think; which would be a really scary thing. "Governtment toppled by CarMax worker"

*Caps lock title edit*

[edit on 22-6-2007 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Gee, it might make us realize that our government is corrupt. Good thing no one believes that stuff though

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Agree, our Government is the best in the world!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Im not saying we are the best or that we arent corrupt but we will not find out anything unless they let us find out. come on people. All the evidence that you think you have are all things that they let you have. hhahahaah

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Mrknighttime32]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think if we could prove the government did it, it would show that we have a government run for the people and by the people. A government of complete transparency.

It's sickening that the people are constantly fighting the government for information.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ok if the government gave all there information what would that do. and you say government for the people yea like that would work. The reason the counrty is where it is now is because we dont know everything. in order to run a successful business you have let your workers know only what they need to know

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
ok if the government gave all there information what would that do. and you say government for the people yea like that would work. The reason the counrty is where it is now is because we dont know everything. in order to run a successful business you have let your workers know only what they need to know

No one will ever know everything. You can only try to learn as much as you can and I think a great deal of people are very aware of the things our government is doing. This website is a good example of that you should read a few threads

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
my whole point is you can let people know certain things or this world of ours would not work. If people knew the truth about certain thing there probably would be chaos

top topics

join