It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's speculate about what happened to the passengers of flight 93?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why not land it at a military base? That would make a LOT more sense than at a commercial airport where it's going to sit around for days, and let anyone see the registration number, and compare it later on to the reg number from flight 93. A military base is MUCH more controlled than a commercial airport.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Why were they even going into a NASA facility ?

Because it is government controlled, and was conveniently situated next to Cleveland, where Flight 93 allegedly landed.

So...

Let me get this straight, NASA deals with Space travel/Exploration, is controlled by the "goverenment" and they sent all the passengers to this NASA facility, to do exactaly what with them ?

Think about what you're saying before you say it

If they went into a NASA facility, what would they do with them there, fire them off to space ?

Or...

Wouldn't it be better to pack them all into a bus and take them somewhere elese ?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Depends on which side of the fence you're on - literally.

Assuming Flight 93 landed "normally" at Cleveland - everyone on board would be told it was because of a bomb threat. They'd be moved to the NASA facility to isolate them from everyone else, as there is a possibility one of the bombers is on board the aircraft. As pat of the response to the threat, no doubt someone like SWAT or even the SEALs would be called in to deal with the situation and clear the aircraft, and the passengers and crew that came off.

Even when these guys are practicing, they treat it like the real-deal, and people get hurt. Everyone is a terrorist until proven otherwise, and are often interrogated before release, but that is where this story is likely to be different.

Instead of being released, something else occurs to them, but as they're on a military base (AFAIK all NASA facilities are treated as military establishments), there is a possibility no-one knows they are even there.

UA are not likely to say that Flight 93 was safe on the ground at Cleveland, if that isn't the case. Nor are you going to have eye-witnesses stating they saw two aircraft land at similar times (the other being DAL1989), and be sat on the ramp.

Note also that all this occurred BEFORE the nationwide ground-stop.

At the time of the reports, people would not be aware that Flight 93 was a problem, or even a part of 9/11 in the way that we think of it now.

CONTEXT. Don't lose sight of it.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why would they be moved to the NASA facility ?

AFAIK when a plane has a bomb threat and has landed, the passengers stay on the plane, untill the threat has been removed, or the demands were delivered...

But still...why NASA ?

Wouldn't it fit the premise to land at a military base (as Zaphod suggested) ?

Or...

Somewhere remote, where no witnesses can observe the landing ?

Still...what was done with the passengers ??

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
IMO the fact that the three 9/11 conspiracy camps focus on different aspects diminishes their impact. Here we have the "disposition of the passengers" question. Easy in this case since there were no remains from a 600-700 kt impact straight into the ground "per the official story".

"Pentacon" believers also think no plane crashed and the passengers were "disappeared". However, the "staged" Pentacon crash yielded relatively intact remains that were released to families for final internment. To my knowledge, not one family has claimed they did not recieve the positively identified remains of their kin.

Same for WTC.

So each crime scene has a different Achilles heal. Seems to me if 9/11 were planned, all targets would have been attacked the same way, however the three conspiracy camps have three different theories....real planes and thermite in NYC, fly over by AA 77 and a cruise missile in DC, and a landing by UAL 93 and a fake crater in W PA.

Come on.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Yea...you're right...

Methinks they need to get back into a huddle and come up with a viable theory, that sounds workable (I doubt it will happen though, too many ego's involved within their movement)...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Yea...you're right...

Methinks they need to get back into a huddle and come up with a viable theory, that sounds workable (I doubt it will happen though, too many ego's involved within their movement)...

I think the truth is half of the conspiracy movement is interested only in selling DVDs.
One quarter is suspicious of the government and has some good questions.
The last quarter watches American Idol.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow still alot of conspiracy hype when their are RECORDED cell phone calls, and family testimony from the passengers on 93!!!

Im telling you right now if you look up into the sky, and if its daylight, and no clouds, the sky is blue! Do you believe me, or did George Bush paint it that way so we would all think so???

No wait.................... GW and Bin laden painted the sky blue

It all makes sense, if you look at it from a crack heads point of view!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbluesky
I think the truth is half of the conspiracy movement is interested only in selling DVDs.

IMHO...you're right, from what I've seen on some of the other sites, they're interested in making $$$ off their DVD's, and commentary on the talk shows IMHO...

One quarter is suspicious of the government and has some good questions.

Don't know wheather I can totally agree with the percentage (I think it is somewhat less) but be that as it may...you're right there again...there are some good questions posed...but...during the confusion and spectulation of that day, a lot of these questions (from what I've seen) are hanging on quotes and commentary of the media IMHO...

The last quarter watches American Idol.

I've never watched it (wife and daughter does though)...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Maybe the writers of "Lost" is trying to give us a clue. The passengers of flight 93 are out there on some island, trying to find out what the hell is going on!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How hard is it to fake phone calls? Get some fbi/cia agents to go on tv and say they are family? How hard?

And nasa is military it doesnt matter if they go to space or not, the government controls it. You dont understand when you keep joking about sending them into orbit, the point is that the fbi/cia can be at nasa without being noticed. Unlike if the plane landed at a commercial airport.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think that Flight 93 was hijacked and that the crew and passengers of the plane overwhelmed the hijackers and brought the plane down before reaching it's suicide destination.

There are plenty of crashes in aviation history where the remains only include some pieces of metal and a small crater with no bodies to be found. I believe the NTSB and FAA websites has archives of this.

I hear the argument that jet fuel weakens steel to about 50 percent it's integrity when burning and then someone goes ahead and says that jet fuel cannot melt steel. Now that is true, but that's not what the original point was. Some people read what's not there.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Wait a minute, you are joking, right? Bodies of people hitting the ground causes an explosion? Elevators crashing ( no evidence of this has ever been presented ) can cause explosions? Windows and beams can cause exposions? Those are no doubt the WORST explanations I have ever heard, nothing personal.

A lot of information and footage of people falling from the WTC were censored and sanitised from US TV, but were broadcast on foreign news channels. don't know if you had the benefit of such coverage, but I have seen interviews with rescue workers who described the terrific booms as bodies hit the ground and basically splattered (poor souls).

Yes I have heard reports of this and of burning fuel coming down lift shafts. I apologise that I can't cite a source here and now since I never realised until this moment that it was ever disputed. I will try to find some sources.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Eyewitness86 I don't suggest a new approach. I suggest just calming down and listening to the facts. taking some medication too if that helps ?

That Screw Loose, video Loose Change is way out there in terms of psychosis.

It talked about witnesses hearing explosions before the buildings collapsed and that is what I am addressing.

Massive explosions that blew apart the sub-levels..massive explosions that hurled sections of steel weighing hundreds of thousands of pounds hundreds of yeards away and embedding in adjoining buildings..What POSSIBLE RELATION could elevators deep within the structure, windows and falling bodies have to do with these phenomenon? Nothing.

Now you compare apples with oranges when you imply I was suggesting falling bodies and elevators were some part of the final collapse sounds. I was not. I am not surprised however if you are confused. Need to take it more slowly and listen to what is being said before you spin out.

What caused huge steel beams to be flung far away was visible from footage of the collapsing buildings. t is no mystery unless you refuse to study the detail. The force of hundreds of tons of building pancaking down and the blast of air being forced out of floors by the bellows like effect adequately explain everything.

I am surprised the IRS does not give tax free status as a religion to the 9/11 hoax movement, because it is driven by a faith which has little to do with fact.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
A bunch of good old boys from the USA heard about the twin towers and such and decided to go out with a fight.

But thier is also a recorded phone call of the passenger from Flight 93 that reported an explosion and smoke.

Also the fact that thier ae 2 distinct debris fields that are far away from the crash site.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Also the fact that thier ae 2 distinct debris fields that are far away from the crash site.

Can you provide us with a source for this debris field? Also, what was in this debris field?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
How hard is it to fake phone calls? Get some fbi/cia agents to go on tv and say they are family? How hard?

Yeah the families of all the victims were killed off too and replaced with FBI / CIA agents. Come on now!!! Does anyone buy this garbage??? Please give me a break!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Can you provide us with a source for this debris field? Also, what was in this debris field?

Their were 2 debris fields. Small pieces of debris were found 8 miles away. 1 engine was found about 2,000 feet away from the crash site. Here is a map of the crash site and debris fields.

i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 23-6-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
2,000 feet is nothing for a crash like this. The engine could have separated when they were maneuvering. As for the debris 8 miles away, it was all insulation, and paper type debris, the kind of things that would fly very far in the wind.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
2,000 feet is nothing for a crash like this. The engine could have separated when they were maneuvering. As for the debris 8 miles away, it was all insulation, and paper type debris, the kind of things that would fly very far in the wind.

So whats your proof of what would cause the engine being seperated?

But their was more then just insulation and paper at the debris fields.

Can you explain the report from the passneger of an explosion and smoke?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join