It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO crash in Georgia!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by oblivionchilde
Wow, this is all extremely interesting as I too am from Columbus, GA. Kudos for the amazing investigative reporting, realanswers.

Gotta say my friend and i have been reading into this for a little while and would love to hear it from you yourself. email me at [email protected] if you are interested in sharing what you have found.

OC, I have emailed you twice but didn't get any response.

I would like to include that the witness did add to the testimony that he did remember seeing someone shoot one of those signal flares in the air from the ground after the government had found the crash site. So, this should confirm that they did find something despite the official report claiming that they "found nothing".

And, I plan to meet up with the witness soon to confirm the crash site that I believe it to be. I will update this thread with the results of my further investigation as I do hope that others will reveal their testimony regarding any more information.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here is a salelite image of the crash site that I've investigated:

I'm still not sure if it really is the crash site but it looks like it very well could be.

Here is the location of the high hills of the Landfill where the witness saw the UFO crash:

He took me up there so I could see where he saw it from. It's in that exact direction of the suspected "crash site" that I have visited.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by realanswers]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oregongal

This is from the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL 11-28-2006
We slowed it down from 6 seconds to 45.

Why is this video done at night when this event happened during the day?!? It even shows only 5:15pm in the afternoon on the video footage.
This does not add up at all. ??????????????

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Very interesting. I would love to read everyone else's views on this. I would really like to see any other videos or photos from the witnesses. It really does seem to be too dark for the time of day, even at that time of year.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Current update:

I've received the Betamax player in the mail. Good news! I played the tape. The sound is fine and the video can be seen but is a bit scrambled at times(not that bad). Sometimes there is no scrambling effect so it's played like new. I'm still looking over the tape, but so far it looks like a tape that someone used to record stuff on TV. It's very long and will take some time as my player does not fastforward super fast.

The thing about this Betamax tape that I've found at the suspected crash site is that it has recorded TV programming that's about 20 years old, but if it really was outside in the deserted woods under weather conditions for about 20 years, then how on earth could it have survived that long?
I think it was put there by the government recently to make the crash site look old.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Why is this video done at night when this event happened during the day?!? It even shows only 5:15pm in the afternoon on the video footage.

It should be dark or getting dark at about that time late November.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky

Originally posted by realanswers

It should be dark or getting dark at about that time late November.

Well, my main eye witness (who not only saw the metal object in the sky, but also saw where it landed) told me that it was in the middle of the day. Not only that, he said that the Sun reflected off of it a bunch before it crashed. So, I know that these green metal objects that were reported that day flew around in the sky during the day.
So, that video might be a fake.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
The FCC got involved. The Navy said, hey, it isn't us, but the next day the remotes worked. They just forgot to turn off the equipment. It WAS the Navy as many ex-Navy there confirmed with a smile.

Forgot or was it testing?

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Quazi176]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
realanswers,

Do you still have the tape with you?

What is your occupation?

Columbus had another UFO incident in June of 2007 (last month). I would like to tell you about it.

My email: [email protected]

*anyone else could email me concerning last month's incident. MIB not welcomed to email me unless you are willing to become non-MIB human intelligence asset for the cause of common citizenry.*

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Let me add a few bits of logic to this thread.
First off there are a lot of plain white 727’s, many of which are cargo combi’s and still fly for freight companies. A white plane is normally one that has been acquired from another airlines, and has been painted to cover up the existing paint scheme on the aircraft.

The poster who said that the airlines are trending away from the 727’s is correct, they are very inefficient aircraft by today’s standards, but they are workhorses, and thus still fly freight.

Also the Video linked above looks exactly like a type of meteor called a Bolide:

They come in a variety of colors, and I have personally witnessed, blue, green, red, and several white bolides. The distance to the object can be quite deceiving. I once witnessed a bolide while in Ann Arbor Michigan, which appeared to land only a few miles away from me, but it ended up that it actually hit in Canada! So the idea that someone would think something hit nearby, and nothing be found when a search is conducted, is not that outlandish. The person who mentioned that there is nothing listed by NASA needs to realize that NASA has no way to track the hundreds of small objects that penetrate our atmosphere every hour.

It should also be noted that November is the classic time of year for the most spectacular display of falling stars, as every year we pass through the tail of the comet Tempel-Tuttle. This is known as the Leonids, and it is very common for this shower to spawn Bolides. In November of 2006 we had a very active Leonids Meter Shower.

2006 Leonids
Prediction for 2006
Apparently, a rather narrow but dense ribbon of dust was shed by comet Temple-Tuttle when it passed the Sun in 1932. When the Earth interacted with that dusty trail back in 1969, it produced a brief bevy of some 200 to 300 meteors in less than hour.
In 2006, Earth will be nearly twice as far away from the comet as opposed to 1969, but expectations are that as many as 100 to 150 Leonids may streak across the sky in only an hour's time as we interact with that decades-old ribbon of debris again.
The expected time of peak activity is 11:45 p.m. EST on the night of Nov. 18.

Here is a photo of a Bolide from the 1998 Leonids:

One more thing I would like to add is that a EMF detector does not pick up radiation, it picks up EMF (hence the reason its called an EMF detector
). If you want to pick up radiation you need one of these:

Radiation Detector

[edit on 7/17/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I agree with defcon5 that everything we've heard so far is completely consistent with an ordinary meteor fall, and it may have come down much further away than the witnesses estimated.

There seems to be a very common delusion that we can look at an unfamiliar object in a clear sky and estimate its distance and altitude. It's true that if it passes in front of a cloud you can estimate an upper bound on the distance and altitude, but I don't see many cases of witnesses using clouds as references.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cris7500
realanswers,

Do you still have the tape with you?

What is your occupation?

Columbus had another UFO incident in June of 2007 (last month). I would like to tell you about it.

My email: [email protected]

*anyone else could email me concerning last month's incident. MIB not welcomed to email me unless you are willing to become non-MIB human intelligence asset for the cause of common citizenry.*

I had 2 reasons to try and save the Betamax video tape.

1. I wanted to see if there was any evidence or information about the crash still on it.
(I've looked through some of the tape so far but didn't get around to looking at the rest.)

2. If it wasn't planted or thrown away recently by the government, I wanted to see if it was possible to save the video and audio from it after it was covered, filled, and smashed into dirt and going through all the weather conditions associated with being outside for as much as almost 20 years(how long it has been since Beta tapes went out of date). (It is still very much a viewable video tape and still has all the sound intact.)
I've saved the dirty tape that was engulfed in a stream of dirt and subject to who knows what weather conditions. I hope to take a picture of the completely messed up looking tape after I upload the video from the original video ribbon and show people the amazing thing that I have accomplished by saving a video tape that looked like it was impossible to save!

[edit on 18-7-2007 by realanswers]

[edit on 18-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
I agree with defcon5 that everything we've heard so far is completely consistent with an ordinary meteor fall, and it may have come down much further away than the witnesses estimated.

There seems to be a very common delusion that we can look at an unfamiliar object in a clear sky and estimate its distance and altitude. It's true that if it passes in front of a cloud you can estimate an upper bound on the distance and altitude, but I don't see many cases of witnesses using clouds as references.

The witness was around other coworker witnesses who saw the same exact thing. They were the ones who first reported the crash and the first ones who the firefighters rushed to to confirm the area of the estimated crash site. The "meteor" as you call it, was metal in structure and even reflecting the sun from the areas where it wasn't smoking from. It was coming right in there direction and landed what couldn't have been more than 4 miles away.

The big thing about this is:
1. That the military and unknown government officials where involved.
2. A plane crash was reported but the local police only did one little search and said to the witnesses that they would follow up with them for the investigation, but never did. And then said to the public that sometimes when people see something it really is nothing.
3. Witnesses saw something as big as a plane, yet after helicopter and ground search, the official ending of the story to the public was that "they found nothing".

To me for the most part, it seemed to be just space debris. But, even after personally talking to and asking Stanton Friedman, I still have no reason to believe that the government would coverup a space debris crash.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
interesting report but there is one major issue that makes this harder to swallow than the usual reasoning. the author of the report claims to hold a phD and his (her?) spelling and grammar are horrendous.

Doesn't mean anything, especially when it comes to e-mail. My friend is a PhD, and a local city councillor, and his personal e-mails are usually all lower case, sentence fragments. It's due to it being a form of informal communication, so the normal amount of self-editing doesn't occur. It also tends to depend on what your doctorate is in, and if you're still in academia. The further out you are, and the less you actually need to write formally, the quicker it goes away.

At the same time, judging by his comment at the end, even Peter Davenport has his doubts about the veracity of the report. The capitalization for emphasis is what makes me doubt it, as it comes off as crackpot.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
realanswer,

The objects that "fade out" could be entering and leaving between dimensions.

I am guessing that the Columbus sightings and site was the result of shifting between dimensions.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cris7500
realanswer,

The objects that "fade out" could be entering and leaving between dimensions.

I am guessing that the Columbus sightings and site was the result of shifting between dimensions.

Yeah, it makes sense. Hey Cris, are you still in town? You didn't reply from my last email.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
no. I have not visited Columbus,yet. Eventually, I will have to return.

By the way, I saw something at my new location. UFOs are following me. It's OK.

One is a Feline looking ET because I saw her. I will not explain the details.

I have also encountered in some way the a pink irised female(wearing blue contacts - which I could tell and also the contracted pupils). Will not explain the details of how I found out. Remembered the photo you presented to me. I remembered the features and mentally put it together

You should have preserved the VHS tape.

You told me that it was about the local newscasters. The real spooky part is that the LA local FOX affiliate are having problems with their video feed when it is uploaded on YouTube.

Some YouTubers are saying they are "reptilians". Porbably they are something else?

Probably the site in Columbus is dimensionally hidden from our sight? or a time shift anamoly.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Joint Investigation by NUFORC and MUFON of Georgia has created and posted their detailed report about this major UFO crash incident in March of this year of 2008. I'm sorry that I've not seen it sooner, but here it is:

www.nuforc.org...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Hey i remember this. I was outside right off macon rd at my cousins house in in the boxwood/lindsay creek area and we saw a light shinning over the trees closed to the gated off boxwood apartments. First it was just shinning and then the light began blinking and it kept on shinning then blinking so we decided to go close to it to see what it was. We walk down and were close to the boxwood apartments and we see the object hovering and then it zoomed off. I then ran up the small hill to see the craft zig zagging across the sky to the other side of the city. The object was completely silent and didnt make a noise when it took off. I did not see the craft crash though. i was randomly searching just to see if anybody else saw it or if me and my cousin where the only ones. we bring it up all the time and people think that where nuts which didn't surprise me. Crazy enough i find sites to a very similar date that i saw in a very close place that i saw it and the craft is being described as a very similar shape that i saw. ill never forget that. i remember it like it happened yesterday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join