It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO crash in Georgia!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was just reading a recounting of the Trumbull County incident in 1994, in which multiple Ohio police departments chased a ufo across county lines. One part reminded me of this thread:

When Sergeant Toby Meloro of the Liberty Township Police Department caught up with the object, "Everything shut off in the vehicle":

I didn't understand what was going on. My car completely stopped. That's when the light hit the vehicle. I stood outside. I was a little bit dumbfounded; I didn't know what exactly it was. I had to shield my eyes. All I could see was white light; it seemed to be more intense in the centre of it. It was huge. I've never, never seen anything that could compare to this. And the thing that was very strange was there was no sound." After hovering above Meloro and his patrol car for 30 seconds it moved off, and "as soon as it started moving off my car started back up; the radio kicked in.

It's weird, isn't it, that he also says the car started back up? Not that he was able to start it--but that it started back up. Same thing!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS!!!

You guys must read this story!:

www.pittsburghlive.com...

It seems like the same exact UFO that crashed here in Columbus, GA!!!

The government even responded in the same exact manner!

Everything about this story sounds familiar!

I did say that it looked bullet shaped, but after reading "...a military flatbed tractor-trailer was supposedly seen hauling some tarp-covered object out of the woods....", and "...They described it as acorn-shaped...", it makes sense to me that with a tarp covering it, it easy could have been acorn shaped!

November 28th, 2006 was a Tuesday Night so I wasn't at work at the time. I don't remember what I was doing at the time, but I could have easily been there next to it after it crashed(like the witnesses of this similiar story) to take pictures and video evidence before the government would have even seen me there. Well, at least I saw it with a tarp over it.

I would like to add that:
When I did see it on that military flatbed, I had a surprised look the moment I first saw it. That military truck was moving very fast in the direction of the airport as I was traveling on the other side of the road. We both where in the fast lane of our 2 lane sides of the street so we drove right next to each other. There were two army guys. One was driving as the other one was on the passenger side. They looked at me and saw my surprised expression as I was viewing the strange cargo. They were smiling as they were talking to each other(probably because they were pleasantly surprised that I actually knew what it was). I thought about following it to the airport but didn't.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

By Bassplyr:
But what on earth was stopping cars dead. Thats what I want to know and if that device was effecting everything within 100 feet of the plane than it must be directional to have it not effect the plane.
It is fairly well know but not understood that whatever powers those saucers causes electrical failure. It apparently causes electromagnetic interference.
727s once they are ignited will run in spite of electromagnetic interference because electronics are not involved it the generation of the power other than the engine monitoring systems. This 727 if it was black ops involved in saucer retrieval would presumably be modified to be protected from interference. Otherwise its systems could be affected as well.
My assumption based on initial reports is that this vehicle broke up and what they were retrieving were only parts of the vehicle, possibly the power plant since it caused interference. 727s and similar aircraft are not large enough to accomodate a saucer of say the size of Bob Lazar's Sports Model which was some 30 plus feet intact and that was supposedly one of the smaller ones.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
the Cessna Contenental or any piston plane uses magnetos. Magnetos use permanent magnets to generate an electrical pulse to power the spark plugs (this is redundant meaning 2 systems and two pulses for each power stroke). Cars us coils and battery charge. I don't recall pilots complaining

I see your point. I'm a private pilot (ASEL). I fly Cessnas. It's still electricity, though, which flows along wires to the spark plugs. I grant you it is generated differently, but, well, let's just say I don't want to test this theory out very much! :-)

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

From RealAnswers
It was traveling next to that same airport with that unmarked plane from the UFO report some time last year.

It could have been 11-29-06, but I don't remember when exactly. It was carrying a HUGE bullet shaped huge object.

This is by far THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT THAT I WAS EVER APART OF. As I do live in the area, remember the story when it happened, saw the UFO object right next to me as it rode the army truck on the way the the airport(public airport), and have talked to key people from the event and still in that process to talk to more.

So you are now sure you saw it on the 29th?

Does sound like a cover up. Hope you can uncover more info around your area. Do you suppose the sighting of lights later and the next day were a search mission?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

By Shuyler:
I grant you it is generated differently, but, well, let's just say I don't want to test this theory out very much! :-)
Yeh, ditto on the pilot thing, guess you could call me a bush pilot much of the time. I think I will bring up a thread on this in Skunk Works if I get inspired.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
An update:

I have talked to a key witness today that said that he and his coworkers saw the object as it crashed. They work at the city's landfill and were on top of the very high hill at the landfill at the time. That is one of the best places to observe the crash. He took me up there so I can see from where they saw it from. He said that it was bright(it was during the day), reflected the sun like metal, had white smoke coming off of it(at an angle) but no exactly behind it, and after it crashed, there was a big dust cloud.
Judging from the map, he said that it could have easily been the location next to the Pratt and Whitney company. So, this just furthers my believe that I did really find the correct crash site.

And, I have collected a VHS tape that I found at the crash site half way buried in the dirt. The dirt probably was mud at the time. My hope is that this is video tape evidence of the UFO and the reason it was thrown in the mud was because the government wanted to destroy the evidence. It was half way covered with dirt, but I have opened it up and noticed that the film itself is pretty well intacted. I will attempt to put it in another VHS tape to play it.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
An update:

I have talked to a key witness today that said that he and his coworkers saw the object as it crashed. They work at the city's landfill and were on top of the very high hill at the landfill at the time. That is one of the best places to observe the crash. He took me up there so I can see from where they saw it from. He said that it was bright(it was during the day), reflected the sun like metal, had white smoke coming off of it(at an angle) but no exactly behind it, and after it crashed, there was a big dust cloud.
Judging from the map, he said that it could have easily been the location next to the Pratt and Whitney company. So, this just furthers my believe that I did really find the correct crash site.

And, I have collected a VHS tape that I found at the crash site half way buried in the dirt. The dirt probably was mud at the time. My hope is that this is video tape evidence of the UFO and the reason it was thrown in the mud was because the government wanted to destroy the evidence. It was half way covered with dirt, but I have opened it up and noticed that the film itself is pretty well intacted. I will attempt to put it in another VHS tape to play it.

Definately do not think they would throw a vhs with evidence on it on the ground. They would dispose of it right to keep it out of public hands.

hurry up and let us know though, might be another Paris Hilton video....

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I found out that it is really a Betamax video tape. I carefully brushed off the dirt around the areas of the tape's ribbon and put it in a brand new tape case. It's ready to be played, but I have to find a Betamax VCR first. I think it's kind of odd that I've found a Betamax tape in an area of woods that the closest residential areas are of one of the newestly built in the city.

I hope to post what I find here after I review the tape.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
you didn't notice the difference in size when you unearthed the vhs tape?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolimeade
The report cannot be right when he says "727". Those rarely fly anymore....

They don't fly as normal commercial passenger planes, but there are still cargo versions available for cheap.

And yes, the government is a skinflint, and probably won't change out something which works OK.

The unmarked planes probably don't get the same day to day use that a commercial jet does, picking up "enemy combatants" and "unidentified flying potential enemy combatants"
from over the world doesn't happen quite all the time.

The airlines want the commercial jet to fly every day---it's capital they're paying for and it needs to pay itself off. In that usage, fuel economy and maintenance economy is critical, and hence they prefer newer planes.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
you didn't notice the difference in size when you unearthed the vhs tape?

I haven't handled a VHS tape in a while. It had the same design as your VHS tape picture with clear windows on both sides and the label in the middle. So with that design, it does appear longer than it was. I didn't even know Betamax even existed until now. I'm only 30 years old.

Apparently from this article, the government did make Betamax videotapes about UFOs:

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 27-6-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Realanswers, please don't give up yet! Have you looked at that tape yet? I'm sure you could probably find a beta machine at a yard sale or pawn shop.

Or maybe he was asking too many questions!

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar
Realanswers, please don't give up yet! Have you looked at that tape yet? I'm sure you could probably find a beta machine at a yard sale or pawn shop.

Or maybe he was asking too many questions!

I'm working on it. I'm trying to get a good deal online for one of those Beta tape VCRs.

Also, me and the witness who saw where the UFO crashed from a distance will meet up next week to try and confirm the location that I believe the crash site is really located.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow, this is all extremely interesting as I too am from Columbus, GA. Kudos for the amazing investigative reporting, realanswers.

Gotta say my friend and i have been reading into this for a little while and would love to hear it from you yourself. email me at [email protected] if you are interested in sharing what you have found.

We are planning a trip out to the crash site this week. Thanks alot and keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
PS:

search.ebay.com... sadis=200&fpos=31907&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search

These are really cheap and i would totally be willing to foot the bill in order to see what you've discovered there...

U pick, I'll pay...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've asked a professional video tape guy about the tape's playability after being in close contact with dirt. He said that it might still be playable.

Did you know that a firestation is just a couple turns away from the crash site? That's where I talked to a fireman who just so happened to know where to find one of the most important witnesses.

I've heard that all firefighters have a set series of rules regarding dealing with UFO crashes.
Is anybody a firefighter here? If so, can you post what those rules are that a firefighter must follow when dealing with UFO crashes?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is the actual fire ball seen that night but I will give you the URL and let you all decide for yourselves.

Fireball

[edit on 1/7/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The government coverup doesn't warrant it being a UFO. Could be a government aircraft or something that the people shouldn't know about.

However I doubt government aircraft glow like the one described.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
If so, can you post what those rules are that a firefighter must follow when dealing with UFO crashes?

[edit on 1-7-2007 by realanswers]

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

These are the FEMA Guidelines for firefighters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join