It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO crash in Georgia!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just on the information that this happen so recently and has reports of thousnds of people over a 5 state area, i think it is safe to say that there was at least SOMETHING that was in the sky, and whatever it is the people need to know.

What was this?

Heres a second thought...

What if what hit the ground, did not break up, nor even crash. What if it hit the earth and went down...

just an idea

[edit on 6/23/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Don't worry about lack of spelling and grammar from a PhD. I have had a resume (pretty important document) submitted by a PhD that was laughable and I guarantee that a high school student would have done a far better job.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This business where you get an initial report and then no follow up drives me insane (more insane that is). Even if the follow up offers evidence of terrestrial sources, it is better than nothing.

A few years ago I got an agreement from an eager journalist that, no matter what the outcome, he would be following up on an excellent sighting that had hundreds of witnesses. Now I cannot get in to see him and he won't even take my calls. Seems to me that the PTB can nobble anyone.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'd love to believe this is true. I'd hope that maybe a witness could respond to this. But there's something funny about the way the author tells this story. Almost like it's bad fiction. Anyway, there seems to be reports that further co-oberate the crash.

However, I did some checking on the Columbus Metropolitan Airport where the "white-wash" 727 was sighted and also on the 727 itself. It appears that there were several version of 727's developed. I tried to research the minimum take-off distance requirement for these size planes. The following is what I came up with. I can't say for sure if these figures are true and could match up with the 727 sighted at that airport. Maybe someone with more knowledge of aircraft could chime in?

This downloadable PDF talks about load capacity and take-off distances and states:

Cargo aircraft takeoff length requirements were calculated in the same manner as the air carrier aircraft and are presented in Exhibit 3. Likewise, it is desirable to accommodate 100% of the cargo aircraft payload for maximum revenue potential. As shown, the cargo aircraft will require a runway length ranging from 8,000 feet for the B-757-200 and This13,900 feet for the B-727-200 aircraft.

Also you can find other figures for a different type 727 here, which states:

Take-Off distance – 2,938 m (9,640 ft)
Runway required - Take-off 2100 m

I don't know what the difference for take-off distance and runway required means. It would see like it would be the same, but here it is quite a bit different.

Anyway the longest runway at Columbus Metropolitan Airport is 2,046 meters or 6,713 feet.

It's short by all estimates. Not by much - but still short. That's not to say that the 727 could have been A) a different type. B) not been loaded to capacities cited above. or C) had engine modification to accomodate smaller runways.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there. Maybe someone with more knowlegde of aircraft/airports could shed some light?

[edit on 23-6-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Very interesting.

I wonder what was in that 727. Particularily since whatever it was didn't effect the plane it's self. I've heard of the govt possesing directed EMP sort of weapons. Maybe thats what this is. Also, The thing that crashed crashed right behind the Northrup plant. COuld be a black project drone missile or something that went off course and crashed.

The govt. has got some very exotic stuff that isn't back engineered from anything so who knows what crashed.

In the rapidly growing "ET False Flag Operation" thread here on ATS,
the Original Poster stated that Electro Magnetic Pulse(EMP) generators
developed by civilian contractors was to play a major role in the F.Flag
operation this August. Maybe the testing of one of these devices in
Georgia is what's behind the Georgia story? Just trying to connect dots.
-cwm

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Obviously some strangeness here.

Whether in the incident, or just the report.

Couple of things:

1. The writer is male since his wife informed him of the crash.
2. Unless there has been some major improvement in radar the local television station system would not show "something striking the ground."
3. The 100 feet away figure strikes me as too close for comfort. The wingspan on the 727 is 108 feet. So if the writer and his companion were 100 feet from the main body, they would be approximately 42 feet from the wing tip.

Short quote from the report to help (or does it?):

"As the plane taxied by us (we were NO more than 100 feet from the! plane which was slightly above us at an angle moving towards the main compound) my companions vehicle, lost all power, all gauges went dead, power steering, engine, everything and we guilded to a stop. We both existed the vehicle thinking something mechanically major had gone wrong with his vehicle."

Assuming this plane was on the ground and traveling a ramp or overpass at the time, wouldn't it affect other vehicles as well?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I wish the reportee had made the car restarting part a bit clearer. I wonder if he meant the electronics returned to powered up. Given that engines use a switch activated starter to turn the engine to start it, then disengage, it would not seem likely the engine restarted. I ususally understand that when someone says their car started that means the engine is running.

I also don't think he judges distance very well. Never the less, very interesting if what he states is true. The fuel office person could really add some support to all this.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
However, I did some checking on the Columbus Metropolitan Airport where the "white-wash" 727 was sighted and also on the 727 itself. It appears that there were several version of 727's developed.

Excellent work, tyranny! I wish we had more posts like this on ATS. One thing strikes me as odd here. A 727? Over 1800 were delivered. About 600 of them are still in service, but most airlines use the much more fuel efficient 737 as a replacement. The 727 is also famous for being extremely loud. The last delivery of a 727 was in 1984. The 727 is easy to spot. Two engines on the wings and one at the base of the tail above the fuselage.

In any case, I wonder if they saw a 737 rather than a 727 and if that makes much of a difference in terms of take-off capability.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I trying to respond to all the posts since my last post.

If anybody can tell you the area here in Columbus, GA it is me since I live here. Planes take off and land on both ends at the airport. I have been directly under the planes on both ends as they have landed here at the Columbus airport. They are not that far away from the streets when landing so 100 feet distance seems about right.

I've talked to a local firefighter who actually worked on that same day as the crash. He didn't get all the briefing on the witnesses testimonies, but he did know of one witness that worked at the Columbus Landfill here who saw the object as it went down. I'm currently trying to find that employee to get his testimony for my independant investigation. I will post his testimony here after I find him. That firefighter also claims that they all looked for the thing that crashed, but DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING. He said the witnesses did see something as big as a plane crash. I told him; "How could they have found nothing?" He just shook his head as he didn't know. I asked him if there was ANY fires reported in the area at that time. He said there WASN'T ANY FIRES REPORTED. To me, this is extremely odd as there was reports saying that there was an object with a bright light and then it crashed and then they saw smoke from the crash.

To confirm with what I said, here is another news report from a trusted local news channel source:
www.wrbl.com.../MGArticle/RBL_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149191916942

[edit on 24-6-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If this thread and story is new to you, I strongly suggest that you read all my posts here because I'm the person that is closest to this event with very important information. THIS IS AN EXTREMELY SIGNIFICANT EVENT LIKE ROSWELL!

Let me first say that it is very important to keep a story like this going because it helps more information show up from people's contributions like pieces to a puzzle.

This is by far THE MOST SIGNIFICANT EVENT THAT I WAS EVER APART OF. As I do live in the area, remember the story when it happened, saw the UFO object right next to me as it rode the army truck on the way the the airport(public airport), and have talked to key people from the event and still in that process to talk to more.

There is so much I want to add right now. I have traveled behind the Pratt and Whitney area where the woods are(the supposed area of the crash). Unfortunely, my EMF detector has not been working since one day it was some how left on until the battery ran out, but I'm currently trying to fix it. It used to detect just about every powerline and every cellphone. I believe it would be more effective than a metal detector to find pieces of a UFO craft. As I walked around the area in the woods, I saw a whole bunch of roads threw the woods without much reason for it being there. I saw some areas where it looked like people where digging up small areas in the ground. I saw a bunch of trees pulled out of the ground and cut down a put in sloppy piles. I saw trees that had been subject to fires. Then I saw an unusual area where it looked like something big could have crashed. In that area, I saw huge trees knocked down and the ground indented in a round to pointed direction. Some very tall trees next to it where bare and apeared to have been threw a fire. I did not find any UFO wreckage, but I did take pictures of the area. I do not consider the pictures as proof, but I really hope to find some sooner or later.

I did talk to STANTON FRIEDMAN on the phone. It appears that I am the first person to bring him the story. He pulled up the information that I had emailed him and asked me some questions. Then, he said he will look into it and then get back with me. So apparently he does find this story worthy of investigation.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here is another news channel story for these same weird green lights, but in a totally differant city on that same exact day and time:

www.myfoxal.com...

Notice how the authorities claimed to NOT FIND ANYTHING. No fires, no explosions, or anything. People witnessed things falling down as big as planes but they DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING??? Sounds like a nation wide government coverup. If it was just meteors or space debris, then WHY COVER IT UP and DENY ALL EVIDENCE.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm impressed, as I'm sure we all are, with the serious methodology you're employing to investigate this realanswers.

Do you want to share those photos with us? I'm interested in seeing the burnt trees as well as the possible impact sight. I don't know if this fits the timeline, but I suspect the crash retrieval guys could have been there in minutes, picked up the evidence, and left before anyone really knew what was going on. On the other hand, I've seen report after report over the years of an unknown crashing, the location is nailed down, and yet there's nothing there.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I plan to load the pictures on the computer, but first I need to copy them onto a Data CD from one of those picture stations. I'm more interested in getting a working EMF detector so I can find real physical proof or some areas still with radiation. A key witness that knows where the real crash area is works at the Columbus Landfills. I called the place over the weekend with no answer so it looks like they're only open during the weekdays. I hope to find and contact that employee tomorrow.

I forgot to mention that I did talk to the local police investigation department. The guy that answered said that he did remember that event. He said that they searched the area and didn't find anything. He seemed to only give me short answers as if he didn't want to give out information. I told him about the same thing that I said to that firefighter. "With all the witnesses that saw something as big as a plane go down, how could they have FOUND NOTHING?" I also asked him if he could pull up the report on file. He acted like he wasn't sure what to do and who I could even call to get some real answers. I wasn't trying to put him on the spot and I was very polite in my speech, but for some reason, he still sounded very nervous when trying to explain.

I also tried calling the local FBI but its just a recording with an option to call another location in Georgia. So, I doubt Columbus even has any FBI employees in this location.

Think about this: A bunch of differant government departments all rush to a specific area so they know where it is. They close off the area and search for 5 hours. Several large tractor trailors were authorized to(just so happened to) go to that exact CLOSED OFF LOCATION while they were in that search! YET, THEY ALL SAID THAT THEY FOUND NOTHING! And the official explaination to the news: "Sometimes people see what they think is something and it really is nothing."

There is way too many weird happenings around this multistate UFO event for me to normally believe that it was just space debris or meteors. Every location where there was a crash, the official result was that THEY FOUND NOTHING.

This report says that a military plane was actually following these green UFOs in the early stages of them being seen:
www.nuforc.org...
Could have the government shot down these UFOs? That's what I have heard about Roswell.

Here they saw a V formation:
www.nuforc.org...

Reflected the Sun like a mirror:
www.nuforc.org...

Came to near stops:
www.nuforc.org...

Military Hummers to location:
www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This keeps getting more intriguing with every post. Keep it up!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Poorly spelling PhD's are common.

English is horrid in terms of spelling.

In my BA program, I studied like the dickens and passed the weekly spelling tests with 100%. I studied like the dickens and flunked the spelling final.

Spelling has always been hard for me. My IQ level is above genius. I've had a PhD for a very ong time.

Many of us just do not bother with spell check.

As has been shown, as long as the first and last letters are correct and the word sequence is roughly kosher, all kinds of distortions can occur within the middle of words and meaning will still be communicated.

Some PhD's are obsessive compulsive about spelling. Many are not.

Casual communications exchanges are often not considered the kind of context in which spelling is crucial for some lofty goal. Meaning is the import and spelling doesn't usually hamper meaning that much.

I have no trouble believing the PhD's in this narrative.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
From the posts it is mentioned that there were numerous sighting between 5 to 7 on 11-28. The first nuforc report states the date as 11-29 at 16:00. The reportee must have meant 11-28?

The later list of nuforc reports are all dated on 11-28 but the times are from 19:00 to 23:30. So these reports are sightings after the crash? Those last sightings are laid out in a clockwise spiral.

Is this everyone else's understanding? Trying to get it straight in my head.

[edit on 6/24/2007 by roadgravel]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
From the posts it is mentioned that there were numerous sighting between 5 to 7 on 11-28. The first nuforc report states the date as 11-29 at 16:00. The reportee must have meant 11-28?

The later list of nuforc reports are all dated on 11-28 but the times are from 19:00 to 23:30. So these reports are sightings after the crash? Those last sightings are laid out in a clockwise spiral.
[edit on 6/24/2007 by roadgravel]

That 11-29-06 dated report was from the professional educator guy.
As described in that report, his personal experience did happen the day after with the mysterious plane and cargo for it. He believes(as well as I) that the plane he saw picked up evidence of the crash. Also, there were a bunch of these green lighted UFOs and they apparently crashed at a number of differant locations in Alabama and Georgia.

Now back to the current investigation. I found out that my EMF detector didn't work because it needs the external arm sensor attached. So, I went back to the crash site and found a number of areas triggering my detector. It's a very sensitive device. It can detect all power lines. The power lines under ground are detected as easy as the ones over head. Please keep in mind that it does not respond to most areas on the ground or metal(specially outdoors). If it reacts outdoors, it would have to be either underground powerlines, magnetic rocks, or some kind of electromagnetic radiation. Here is a link: www.smarthomepro.com...
I have found electromagnetic areas around the crash site and some down stream. No metal or UFO debris, only the remaining radiation.

Also, I've just contacted the Columbus Landfills department where the witness works at. He actually does work today but he is busy out from the location on assignment. The lady that answered the phone remembers the event and some things about what the other employees(witnesses) have said, but she didn't know the details of what they saw. She did say that the witness thought he saw a plane go down. If he saw something as big as a plane get ready to crash, that's a very big size for space debris or a meteor. She got my phone number to give to the witness to call me back.
I will update this thread with his testimony and maybe he can confirm the crash site location.

And, I meant to add this to my last post:

NASA had no signs of meteors in the area:
www.nuforc.org...

It turned upward...shot forward...and looked like it had 2 parts to it:
www.nuforc.org...

[edit on 25-6-2007 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Keep up the good work in researching this crash

The bullet shaped, car sized thing you saw on the truck could have been anything considering the Prat Whitney plant right there. Could easily have been an engine.

The other testimony from multiple witnesses, the road closure for 5 hours during which a search produced nothing, and your other wood clearing photos are good pieces in the puzzle. I think you are doing a good job in your research. I would recommend getting approved audio recordings of witnesses that you interview.

This is going to get interesting.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wonder if this ties in to the 'Big Sory' of a certain GhostRaven? Seven or eight months lead time. That would seem about right to try and whip something together.

It does sound like a good report, and I thank the OP for bringing it up, and all the investigative work.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

By Schuyler:
Cessnas use the same kind of engine and electronics. If this plane were responsible it could have easily knocked other planes on approach out of the sky. Not good, I would think
This is something I had been thinking too when I read your comment. Then I thought.. wrong, the Cessna Contenental or any piston plane uses magnetos. Magnetos use permanent magnets to generate an electrical pulse to power the spark plugs (this is redundant meaning 2 systems and two pulses for each power stroke). Cars us coils and battery charge. I don't recall pilots complaining that their engines stall when around UFOs- not a common complaint. Remember those first observations of UFOs and "foo fighters" were from piston planes that ran using magnetos. Although engine stall is a common thing with cars and UFOs. So the magneto is more of a mechanical vs electronic spark production and may not be affected as much by the phenomenon. How could we test this theory?

[edit on 25-6-2007 by plumranch]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join