It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO crash in Georgia!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm currently trying to find more information about a UFO crash in the city of Columbus, GA that happened on November 28th, 2006. There was many witnesses so I hope one of them will come forward and tell us what they saw. My experienced belief based upon the given information is that this did happen and was covered up by the government.

The UFO event that was reported in detail:

www.nuforc.org...

The news channel official story (coverup):

wtvm.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
interesting report but there is one major issue that makes this harder to swallow than the usual reasoning. the author of the report claims to hold a phD and his (her?) spelling and grammar are horrendous.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I want a picture of someone shaking ET's hand, like on men in black, or even a picture of the UFO response team.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is really interesting. If you look at sightings for November 28 on NUFORC, you'll see there are at least 26 reports of green lights either falling or traveling across the sky. The reports come from Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennesee and Kentucky, and they all occur between 5 and 7 p.m. For those not familiar with NUFORC, when you make a report, it isn't posted for one or two weeks. This prevents people from piggybacking reports to existing ones. So, something very weird was definitely happening in the south on 11/28/06.

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I wonder what was in that 727. Particularily since whatever it was didn't effect the plane it's self. I've heard of the govt possesing directed EMP sort of weapons. Maybe thats what this is. Also, The thing that crashed crashed right behind the Northrup plant. COuld be a black project drone missile or something that went off course and crashed.

The govt. has got some very exotic stuff that isn't back engineered from anything so who knows what crashed.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I remember reading this report....it stood out and interested me.

Alas, like most of these, you never hear a word about it again. Perhaps that's the plan.

@yuefo....good observation.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I wonder what was in that 727. Particularily since whatever it was didn't effect the plane it's self.

I hadn't thought of that. I assumed the plane itself was doing the jamming, but having just written that, that seems strange in itself. Surely the plane wouldn't be turning off car motors near an airport! Cessnas use the same kind of engine and electronics. If this plane were responsible it could have easily knocked other planes on approach out of the sky. Not good, I would think. I also can't beliebe whatever was recovered was still 'on' to do the jamming. So this part doesn't make sense in context.

Now, the military definiteley does have the ability to jam signals. Not too long ago an aircraft carrier came into port and no one's key-fob remote door units would work. This affected the entire city for miles around. I live outside this city, and when I went home, it started working again. People were lined up at the auto delaers saying their remotes wouldn't work. The FCC got involved. The Navy said, hey, it isn't us, but the next day the remotes worked. They just forgot to turn off the equipment. It WAS the Navy as many ex-Navy there confirmed with a smile.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
that jamming tech is pretty cool. But what on earth was stopping cars dead. Thats what I want to know and if that device was effecting everything within 100 feet of the plane than it must be directional to have it not effect the plane. Curious what purpose it would solve since a missile aimed at the plane would have enough kineticenergy to still hit the plane even if it's systems shut off 100 feet before it struck the plane. I'm sure the missile would have been perminatly armed at that point too. So what does the thing do?

Could the emp pulse be a side effect of the device? Like it's some super powerful transeiver or something. I've heard that the govt. has some very very advanced transiever tech. BAck back size stuff

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think the weapon they are referring to is a magnetic weapon that disables all electronics like a wave that affects everything of electrical operation...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Originally posted by Crakeur

the author of the report claims to hold a phD and his (her?) spelling and grammar are horrendous.

My thoughts exactly !

Also, the article says a weather station picked up something on their
radar.

Aren't weather radar and air-traffic control radar different ?

Also, it happened near a Pratt&Whitney plant.

Maybe they had a test airframe get squirrely and crash..

Neat tale though,
Lex

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I was thinking test frame gone crazy over at the pratt N whittny plant. for all we know the engine broke off it's test bed and flew 1000 feet into the air and landed in the woods just outside the lab and somebody's getting fired over the whole ordeal.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Having read the report it isn't just spelling, it reads to me as though English is not their primary language.
Lots of foreign Professors hanging around.
It will be interesting to see if any more info comes our way.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hmm, judging by some of the prosaic explanations offered, it doesn't look like the 2 dozen reports of green lights flying about in the region has been taken into consideration.

My guess is that each of these NUFORC reports represent 1000 witnesses. But for the sake of argument, let's say each 11/28/06 sighting represents only 100 witnesses. That's (bare minimum) 2,500 people in 5 states who saw green lights flying around in broad daylight, on the same day, at the same time of day, of the alleged crash. That's too coincidental for me.

The question of the EMP not affecting the plane: electronics can be hardened/insulated against EMP, so it isn't surprising to me that the plane wasn't affected while the automobile and cell was. It's important to consider, however, that we're not talking about typical EMP. The effect typically associated with UFOs is temporary (as in this case), whereas "conventional" EMP permanently fries electronics. I think this element of the report is really interesting. As a matter of fact, I think the whole thing is the real deal.

Realanswers, good.
This is the first time I've heard about this. Please share if you dig up any more info.

edit to add: When I submitted my report to NUFORC, the next day I realized it was riddled with typos because I was so excited, despite being a proofreader of 20 years. There was nothing egregious about the GA report under the circumstances. That criticism is weak.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
interesting report but there is one major issue that makes this harder to swallow than the usual reasoning. the author of the report claims to hold a phD and his (her?) spelling and grammar are horrendous.

My dad is an engineer (no phD but a degree holding accredited Professional Engineer) and he told me of a little saying they have...

"I used to not even be able to spell engineer, and now I are one!"

I was in Tuscaloosa, AL in 2000 and a green light lit up everything like the sun came up for a second. I was outside under a canopy at an apartment party (it was night). This made the news but got written off as a comet. They even showed security camera footage of everything lighting up for a moment but no video of what the object was. No one really says anything about it anymore and most people forgot about it. I was talking about it with a friend just the other day.

Personally I think it's strange that we have a nuclear waste dumping sight, the main helicopter flight training school for the Army and a military base in Alabama. Columbus, Georgia is on the border of Alabama and Georgia.

Think the government helps downplay southerners credibilty and intellegence for a reason?

I am not originally from AL and have heard people don't think we even have electricity down here. We do and people also drive brand new Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Bentleys, Rolls Royces, and every other luxury car you can think of. Central Alabama is developed and has a lot of money floating around but even I still have stereotypes against the surrounding areas (They scare me, squeal like a pig!).

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This is from the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL 11-28-2006
We slowed it down from 6 seconds to 45.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spoodily
I was in Tuscaloosa, AL in 2000 and a green light lit up everything like the sun came up for a second. I was outside under a canopy at an apartment party (it was night). This made the news but got written off as a comet. They even showed security camera footage of everything lighting up for a moment but no video of what the object was.

I saw a cam video like that on the news a few years ago, but I think it was in Colorado. Looked weird seeing the night get lit up. Blamed it on a meteor, but nobody reported any noise that you'd expect from such a large object. I actually saw a green fireball myself in Los Angeles. I was running around the high school track at night and it flew straight down into the horizon and didn't look at all like a meteor. It was quite beautiful.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by oregongal

This is from the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, AL 11-28-2006
We slowed it down from 6 seconds to 45.

Nice vid. I had to laugh at the Sydney one. The photographer apparently loses interest and just starts shooting the field, lol.

[edit on 6/23/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The report cannot be right when he says "727". Those rarely fly anymore....

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was suprised to find out that it was a UFO crash in my own home city of Columbus, GA. But, it did make sense to me about why the local news channels killed the story so early despite the number of witnesses and so called lack of finding anything by the authorities.

I have found two newspaper stories related to this event at the library within the microfilm records. One says that many saw the green lights in some areas in Georgia east of Columbus. The other just talks about the plane crash search being called off in just 5 hours time.

I have done some local area searching into this. I have found where it crashed and I think I found something significant. I'm currently looking into it further and will post my findings in the near future.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I forgot to add that I did remember seeing a military truck that sort of looks like this one:
www.hankstruckpictures.com...

It was traveling next to that same airport with that unmarked plane from the UFO report some time last year. It could have been 11-29-06, but I don't remember when exactly. It was carrying a HUGE bullet shaped huge object. A wide bullet without the bullet shell type of shape. It was standing upright with only a military colored cargo cover on it with straps to hold it down. The object on the military truck was about a car length in height and about as wide as a car. I had to point this out because I travel around the airport alot for the past 11 years but that's the first time I ever saw a huge military cargo truck in that airport area. More or less carrying something very unusual in size and shape on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join