It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Thompson speaks about CAIR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I was browsing through news sites and came across this piece put out about The Council on American-Islamic Relations. That is the organization that filed lawsuites againts the Americans who were brave enough to say something about the peculiar behavior displayed by some Muslims on a U.S. Airways flight. I thought it was interesting. Here is a tidbit of what is said....

For years, CAIR has claimed to represent millions of American Muslims. In fact, they claim to represent more Muslim in American than ... there are in America. This has alarmed Americans in general as the group often seems to be more aligned with our enemies than us -- which isn't surprising as it spun off from a group funded by Hamas. As you know, Hamas has been waging a terrorist war against Israel and calls for its total destruction. It also promises to see America destroyed. Nowadays, Hamas is busy murdering its Palestinian political rivals.

Townhall.com

Follow the link for the full story. It goes further to say that CAIR's spending is still about 3 million dollars a year, yet thier paying members have drastically dropped and they will not say where they get thier funds from.

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
CAIR is a little shady IMHO, on the other hand they're nothing compared to AIPAC. Nowhere near as powerful, nowhere near as well-funded.

When CAIR starts lobbying for the US to launch wars in the Mideast on behalf of Islamic states, as AIPAC does on behalf of Israel, and gets it's way, then I'll care...

new topics

join