It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncyclopedia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Someone sent me an email link today out of Uncyclopedia. It's a humor based "Wikipedia" thing. VERY politically incorrect. Almost anyone could find SOMETHING offensive in there. And Hilarious.

>WARNING<

It's easy to get distracted for long periods there, especially if you have a sense of humor.

At least, it cracks me up.

SR

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The left-wing answer to Encyclopedia Dramatica lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Oh, I think it's much better than Encyclopedia Dramatica

For a start, there's no foul language in it. And the content is broadbased, not confined to material relating to the American media.

And it appears to be written by and for intelligent people.

But the main difference is that, unlike En. Dram, it's funny.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

In 2001, George W. Bush was diagnosed with "cranial rectalosis". Doctors define this as "the state or condition of having your head up your ***". Speculation is that he got it from Ann Coulter while taping an episode of Fox News but reports are still unconfirmed.

Miss Coulter, though she keeps herself slim and trim, is well-known as a lover of pie. It pains her so much to restrict her pie intake that, when she permits herself to eat pie, she ensures it is a grand occasion. Typically, she goes to a college, invites people to watch, and has the pie brought to her mouth via an overhand throw delivered by one of the local students. Historically the students have had terrible aim, which completely ruins it for everyone.

I love this site.

[edit on 7/1/2007 by Alien42]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Who said that Asians all look the same!

My wife (Chinese) was not amused!

Great!

top topics

join