It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Cloaked Alien? and a couple of other videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Probably a fake but its a video that I've never seen before. If real then, I wondered why there wasnt more said about it while filming it but then I thought that maybe it was only visible on the camera afterwards. Im not making any claims here but you guys are more than welcome to lol..

This next one, it seems that I've seen it before so it may be old. still kind of strange and interesting.

Then there is this compilation of some different videos of alien looking "creatures" for lack of a better word.

[edit on 6/22/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
These vids are possible examples of what I meant in a previous post I made regarding Technology creating a boon in the UFO culture..
The point I tried to make is that it doesnt matter if theyre fake/hoaxes or if theyre real. More than ever before people have cameras on them in situations that they would not have in the past and if you can weed through all the fakes and hoaxes, there are still legitimate videos/images of crafts and or creatures that otherwise we would have had to just take the word of the witness as to what they seen.
Because of this the interest in the paranormal/ufo culture is like weve never seen before. Even if the first video of a UFO a person sees is a fake, most of the time it will still catch their attention and prompt them to places like ATS to find out more information. So in some cases, even negative attention can be a positive thing.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Pertaining to the "green" nighttime Alien photos: I remember a thread on ATS back in the day about these pictures. I think everyone came to the conclusion that the Aliens are model figures and when you compare their size to the fence and plants around them that they would be extremely small...

(oh, and in the last video, after the "green" nighttime photos, that "alien" is the dummy model in the Roswell Museum... I've seen it in person.)

lol, and that last video even shows the original Alien Autopsy alien that was aired on Fox... obviously fake... I bet most of these have already been debunked...

As for the Alien interview video, I am still not 100% convinced that it is fake. It looks real as hell to me. Only "debunking" I have heard is that it is a puppet. So is someone going to come forward and admit it is a hoax? Or is it real? I really hope we can get to the bottom of the Alien Interview video because it is incredible...

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Diplomat]

[edit on 22-6-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yea i those i posted could be suspect.. this one however is one of my favorite, since it was actually covered by fox news

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
/\ Yea, that one is classic. The astronaut guy holds up a tiny alan wrench as if an alan wrench would appear as a huge ball of light when viewed from Earth...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yes it is a classic and the fact that it was allowed to air by Fox executives and whatever other media that aired it, gives me hope that we are coming closer to being ALLOWED to finally know the truth, whatever that may be..

I could literally set at my computer and go through youtube for 48 hours straight and probably not even come close to viewing all of the UFO related videos and thats not even counting the alien, paranormal and cryptozoology videos that are out there.
More than ever, people are becoming more aware and more accepting of things that just 1 or 2 years they would have never considered imaginable much less possible..

Ok the last video i will post in this thread, i promise lol..
This is one is the greatest

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
From what I know that is exactly what it is like, like looking through a raindrop.Think of it just like predator, except the gadget is by the navel.
Its like a 'body synthesizer'.It connects itself to the bodies energy centers and manipulates the electromagnetic field around the body. Kind of like folding the invisible matter inside out.Like looking through a invisible field of energy.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
From what I know that is exactly what it is like, like looking through a raindrop.Think of it just like predator, except the gadget is by the navel.

Can you elaborate a little more? Are you referring to the cloaked alien video and if so, what exactly is by the navel? Do you mean there is a device on the body that generates the cloak field or are you implying that their cloaking ability is a part of their biological make up?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Its like a 'body synthesizer'.It connects itself to the bodies energy centers and manipulates the electromagnetic field around the body. Kind of like folding the invisible matter inside out.Like looking through a invisible field of energy.

Its like it manipulates the bodies composition to be more sound with the non physical aspect of self, while neutralizing the other field of living matter.Its a molecular exchange of sorts.Its like being in limbo between both states matter/non matter.'It folds the electromagnetic field inside out'.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So; Menguard. How do you know all this. have you seen one using one of these cloaking devices? Or do you know one and theyve explained to you how this operates.
Personally I dont believe it would be an off the wall assumption that an alien would have a personal cloaking device,since there is almost certainly one on their crafts

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
So; Menguard. How do you know all this. have you seen one using one of these cloaking devices? Or do you know one and theyve explained to you how this operates.
Personally I dont believe it would be an off the wall assumption that an alien would have a personal cloaking device,since there is almost certainly one on their crafts

They showed me on the other side/spiritual realm.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

They showed me on the other side/spiritual realm.

Interesting but can you be any more specific? How do you get on "the other side," do they take you there or is this something that you are able to accomplish yourself?
If this is something that you learned to do, can you explain how you are able to do it? Or, if they help you to do this, how and why did they come to you and show you these things?
Im not mocking you, i am just curious.. thanks

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
WOW look the guy from NASA's face! He is like "(...)... we really don't know" and the other atronaunt muppet is doing his song and dance to entertain us.

I (...) HATE FOX NEWS!!!

LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID WITH DAVID SEREDA =[

I emailed Bill Ny and asked him how much Fox News paid him to be the denial half of the subject.

WHAT THE (...) IS OUR NEWS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

video.google.com...

[edit on 24-6-2007 by weknowyouknow]

``````````````````
Deleted vulgar language

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Interesting but can you be any more specific? How do you get on "the other side," do they take you there or is this something that you are able to accomplish yourself?
If this is something that you learned to do, can you explain how you are able to do it? Or, if they help you to do this, how and why did they come to you and show you these things?
Im not mocking you, i am just curious.. thanks

Answer:By waking up in the dream world, with the curtain pulled back.

`````````````````
trimmed triple quote

[edit on 24/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Edit: Removed tasteless insult.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow

Yes sir, I am sorry I have disturbed your 'SLUMBER'.But others might not be.This thread is relevent and it should continue on with the 'RESPECT' it deserves.

Edit: Removed quoted tasteless insult.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Man if aliens do truly have cloaking devices for there bodies and not just for there ships they could be pretty much anywhere at anytime. They could even be beside me or you while we discuss it

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
Man if aliens do truly have cloaking devices for there bodies and not just for there ships they could be pretty much anywhere at anytime. They could even be beside me or you while we discuss it

That is correct, they are moving around all the time, they are predisposed to converted meetings.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well apparently they arent able to completely become invisible. If the first video I posted is an indication of what it looks like when they are cloaked. It gives them the appearence like what the predator had in the movies, so if this is all true then you would actually be able to see them, at least during the day.
Ill do some searches in google and youtube on cloaking technology later on and post anything interesting that I come up with.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nice posts Kronos. I agree with what you said about this helping to more widely publicize and acclimate the general population, whether they are real or not. I have seen daytime craft that appear to be transluscent or semi-materialized, so I know that some sort of cloaking capabilities exist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join