It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue people inhabited Kentucky in 1950s

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So there really were indigo people ;p

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Apparently they moved to Vegas...

.....sorry

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I live in a small town right in this area and it is full of Fugates. My husband and I have studied this in depth. I can tell you that it is real, there were blue Fugates living here, hidden in the woods. Now of course they all have the treatment and are no longer blue. It is a very rare condition.
They have nothing to do with the Picts who painted their blue color on. The blue Fugates were naturally blue, lacking an enzyme (methaloglobin - sp?)in their blood, exactly what one of the first posters in this thread quoted.

Many people have a hard time believing this is true, but it is. Even many people who live in Kentucky and Tennessee don't know about this, (as evidenced by some of the posts here) but it's documented in medical journals. Now there are no more blue people left, due to the enzyme that they take to correct this situation.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have tried to post a couple of the blue people picture's,but can't figure out how to put them on here,,,,,Any Help how to post the pictue's ?????

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirt

I was going to start a thread on this topic until I saw yours. Good work. It's very interesting. Here's a link I found from a news story on them. STORY

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join