It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your name on the "Evan Almighty" DVD and Plant a Tree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't normally do this, but I consider it a pretty good cause.

There's a great article about how the movie Evan Almighty was filmed in a "Carbon Neutral" method, and is encouraging other movies to do the same. Universal has already slated movies to be created in this "Green" fashion.

They've also set up a web site where, for $5, one can plant a tree and get your name on the DVD for "Evan Almighty".

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
P.T. Barnum would be so proud!

Ehhmm BTW I am selling uhhmmm Carbon Offsets! Send me a bunch of money, and I will promise to plant a tree for you, and at the same time you can feel really good about yourself!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
P.T. Barnum would be so proud!

Ehhmm BTW I am selling uhhmmm Carbon Offsets! Send me a bunch of money, and I will promise to plant a tree for you, and at the same time you can feel really good about yourself!

Yeah, god forbid anyone try to make a difference.

We should all thank RRConservative for being so much more intelligent than the rest of humanity, and reinforcing the stereotype about conservatives that we've all come to know and love. It's a fantastic contribution to an otherwise sober reality-based situation, and we're all refreshed and enlightened by his unique point of view. It's uplifting to know there's still a few people out there capable of thumbing their nose at even the noblest of intentions. Way to go!

join