It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul banned from Iowans for Tax relief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Im part of the Austin Ron Paul Meetup group, and yesterday it got out that Ron Paul who is Americas number 1 tax relief advocate was banned from the Iowans for tax relief presidential forum.
One of the members did some research into the management of the event and found that one of the officers is also part of the John McCain Iowa campaign.

This is in what some think considered favoritism towards McCain, which would eliminate the well known organization from being a not for profit group.

The word needs to get to the members of the group so they can get Ron Paul in on the event.

Here is a video I made to spread the word, if you know someone in the group please tell them about this and show them the video.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ed Failor Jr is a fraud! I called his office yesterday to inquire about this "News" and was sent directly to his voice-mail. Rest assured, I left a message describing my disgust at this supposedly "Democratic" process and his blatant bias!

This is simply another example of the "Establishment" rigging the outcome of the election - voice of the people be damned! This illuminates the cozy relationship that corporations have with politics and further demonstrates the depth of our corporatocracy/plutocracy/oligarchy. Suffice it say that I, and millions of other Americans joining the "awareness" crowd are becoming increasingly fed up with this. Simply look at the Congressional (dis)approval ratings to see evidence of this.

Point blank, we the people are NOT being represented as evidenced by the alleged "Immigration reform" that over 80% of Americans oppose but corporations are HUGELY in favor of.

People, it is becoming time to act to take our country back, to put government back into the hands of those who represent the will and desire of the majority of this county's citizens, not the handful of wealthy elitist that stand to personally and financially benefit from our losses. It is time to become a part of the process and demand that we are represented fully as mandated by the Constitution and the oath of public office.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Excellent!!!!!!! A good find on this, and a good job on the video.

This just goes to show that ethics don't play a part in most of this. This also needs to be sent to some body in the Justice Department, if they use it or not. If he is working with McCain's bunch and this non-profit outfit, somebody is violating the law.

I wish I had a WATS!!!!

join