It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

older woman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
[Edited on 5-2-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Does this woman give off any impression of having any feelings for you at all?

My advice from your sketch is to leave this well alone, especially if you have really never had a girlfriend. Why would you start out with someone who is unattainable? Why bother?

It is natural that you would feel attracted to someone who has been very supportive to you, but unless you feel you have had a clear signal that there is some interest on this person's part beyond the period over which you have been supported by her, you are just going to be disappointed. Not a feeling you want to experience after such a long and arduous period.

Best wishes for your full recovery and may the wider world of women (there seems to be over 3.5 billion of the creatures) open up to you soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've been in your situation before, actually. I'm 17, and I was in love with a 34-year old woman for a time. It ended badly, but I learned quite a bit from it.

I'm afraid that I can't offer any advice other than to take it slowly, as this can be a sensitive path to take. Don't rush things, and try not to get too serious too quickly - in my experience, this tends to scare the hell out of women, even if they themselves want something serious.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This sounds like an episode of "Boy Meets World" or "The Wonder Years". God, I hate those shows!:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
GIven your situation and the unique aspects of it, I wouldn't do it. 37 is to old and you don't want to abuse your teacher/student relationship. I'm assuming you're going to college, why not wait until then? You won't find yourself pack in with so many single horny girls ever again. (usually)

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just think she will be all old a wrinkled and you'll still be young, wtf is wrong with you man?
DATE DOWN IN AGE if youre a man!

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Just think she will be all old a wrinkled and you'll still be young, wtf is wrong with you man?
DATE DOWN IN AGE if youre a man!

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Lysergic]

I dunno, women don't hit their sexual prime 'til their mid 30's. She might be a demon in the sack.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He's 21...

She's 37?

He can bang a lot of younger chicks now, then he can worry about a woman's sexual prime in his 30's lol.

Sorry but most "Mature" women don't want "boys"

He is just looking at a road of heart ache.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
When I was 22 I hooked up with a 32 year old at the Sundance Film Fest. That was pretty exciting.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Yes, but this dude wants a relationship, nothing wrong with just knocking some boots.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
^ Well, in that case, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It won't work out. Your young, she's old. You gotta go out and live, she wants to find someone to grow old with. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
haha, lol thats so funny how it all turned around.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OMG You're 21 and she's 37?!?!
Yuk!! Well she better be hot for 37 or I mean...... Blahh!!! Dude she's old. WTF are you thinking?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"no see, shes not my teacher anymore actually, "

well, you don't want to ruin her memory of your student/teacher relationship. I mean, yeah she's hot and all, but you should think about how she's going to take too. Not all hot woman should be hit upon.

"but anyways what did you mean by wait till college?"

well in college, in the dorm room environment, a man will find it is much easier to get laid than almost any other situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
namehere- well DramaQueen only has a perspective from the bedroom. I would say double no if you're looking for a serious relationship. Even if it did work out how would you be looked upon by everyone? Think about your parents, her parents, peope in line, etc. It's a hard diffcult road to travel.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
dude man iam tjust trying to tel you man that fckking a relation ship is nt just going to wrok dude that you are jusgl ooing at nothing b ut heart arche duee for ereals just accept ath she is auh unattaubabke and that you are b3tter orff not prufsuing her dude, just come to grips with reality that you cannot pursue a future with this woman you are only going to hurt yourself brop trust me if you dont want to get hur t afoicd this at all cost

top topics

<<   2 >>

join