It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

older woman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Namehere, age DOES matter, in terms that you two are at different points in life, she has been through many things you havent experienced, so your relationship would actually still be teacher-student thing, and she would get tired of it very fast, trust me. That is not how things are supposed to be, you have to go though all this love # with somebody who is at the same point in life as you. You have no future with this woman, so I suggest you get over it.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Man namehere bro, I dont wqnt you to ge t hurt dude, emoitioanl pain is the abosulute #in worse take it from me,

Please due for you own sake don;t try and get a relationship you need to just realise it only leads to a broken heart thus making your life more miserable dude for reals i know you are thinking lysergic you are just some #ing on the net hwo knows nothing but man, ive been there, the scars are still here on me, if you value your sanity dont do it, just put down your purse gorw a pair and get over it

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've been out with a few "Older Women" back when I was still dating. I've never fit in much with people my own age and also had a "thing" for more mature woman as well. I suppose you could just say "Women" though since the one's my age were really just "Girls" anyway and not to be considered "Women" let alone "Older Women". The Mature ones that were my age always had "Older Guys", so go figure?!?!

Anyway, if you're really thinking of a relationship or really anything past "Adult Fun" or as Lysergic put it "Knocking Boots" you should prepare yourself for difficult times ahead. You're talking about 16 years difference from age 21-37. That is a rough spread for those numbers if you think about it. You will do a lot of character development in your 20's and you've just started. There will be MAJOR conflicts in a variety of Social Situations and even seeing eye to eye between just the two of you. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's not likely, honestly. I've tried it a couple times.

However, if you both agree to go beyond simple friends just for "Experimentation" or whatever it is likely to pay off in certain ways. Like you've already said, she is a "Teacher". If you agree to be the right kind of student, you may have a change to learn things from the perspective only an "Experienced Mature Woman" can teach you! This includes areas other than physical too, BTW. Although the physical lessons will, most likely, be the lessons you'll enjoy and practice the most.

Whatever you decide however, try and make sure Nobody gets hurt, emotionally or physically!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
[Edited on 29-2-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My husband is older then me.... But mentally we're the same age...

Age is just a number, number's are there for stereotypes.

Don't be their product.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
My husband is older then me.... But mentally we're the same age...

Age is just a number, number's are there for stereotypes.

Don't be their product.

=) thats how i see it.

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by namehere]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join