It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the coming Global Cooling!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger
No whom is talking out of their pie hole?

You, since that giant world salad was basically you agreeing with what I posted as there was zero refutation of what I said on any of my points.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: amraks

Maybe I should move to Tassie, although it's a little cold there for my liking, maybe wait for some global warming first.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

That's what happens before the temps drop. The whole of the USA is getting really mild temperatures, then in a couple of days the polar vortex will freeze all that wet tropical air into snow. By the end of next week you will be wondering what the # happened. Then it will be rinse and repeat until the ice is a mile high, that's what happens. I don't want to be a party pooper but take precautions.
edit on 7-12-2019 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
1978....The Ice age is coming.......by Mr. Spock....

The full episode is on the toob.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Nah, it will still be blamed on the United States for the most part even though China has now taken the lead in CO2 emissions.

Has now? The passed us in 2005 and basically double now.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The mud at the bottom of B.C. fjords reveals that solar output drives climate change - and that we should prepare now for dangerous global cooling

Actually solar output doesn't... Since like 1870 solar output has affected temperatures by .01% at any given time.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The link in the OP is dead.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No whom is talking out of their pie hole?

You, since that giant world salad was basically you agreeing with what I posted as there was zero refutation of what I said on any of my points.

Go back and read it again, I did not agree with what you said.

You said that I was implying that residential rates were less than commercial rates.

I can tell you can't hold a real conversation so continue blovaiting as you were..

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Nah, it will still be blamed on the United States for the most part even though China has now taken the lead in CO2 emissions.

Has now? The passed us in 2005 and basically double now.

Lets now look at India as well.

Look at the date of the original thread...

Thank goodness we dropped out of the tax plan of the Paris treaty. What garbage.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The mud at the bottom of B.C. fjords reveals that solar output drives climate change - and that we should prepare now for dangerous global cooling

Actually solar output doesn't... Since like 1870 solar output has affected temperatures by .01% at any given time.

You really believe this?

Explain the olives in Germany in the 1500's. It is that big ball in the sky, we are but pissing on a forest fire with mans contributions.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
The link in the OP is dead.

Of course, it is from 2007, remember by now the seas would have rose and we would all be dead by now according to Al Gore and the lefty agenda. I will give them credit, they did get many to bite the lie including the US for a while.

Believe me, no one was talking about a coming ice age in 2007.

It normal and part of the cyclic nature of Earth and the big ball in the sky, there is not much we can do about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

You really believe this?

Explain the olives in Germany in the 1500's. It is that big ball in the sky, we are but pissing on a forest fire with mans contributions.

When you look at the data people cheery pick when things line up and ignore when they don't but here is what min max looks like

yearly averages going from 1365.5 Watt per square meter at solar minimum, up to of 1366.6 at maximum.
Not a huge change here.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AndyMayhew

That's what happens before the temps drop. The whole of the USA is getting really mild temperatures, then in a couple of days the polar vortex will freeze all that wet tropical air into snow. By the end of next week you will be wondering what the # happened. Then it will be rinse and repeat until the ice is a mile high, that's what happens. I don't want to be a party pooper but take precautions.

Don't worry, I'll be fine - I live over in England, in an area that sees less snow than the Sahara desert

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Go back and read it again, I did not agree with what you said.

You disputed no points that I made.

You said that I was implying that residential rates were less than commercial rates.

You did when you implied commercial rates need to be subsidized in contrast to residential. For someone who 'deals in power' the obvious reason why commercial rates are lower without being subsidized should be obvious.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Believe me, no one was talking about a coming ice age in 2007.

They were in 2009

wattsupwiththat.com...

(unfortunately my records don't go back any further - but I do recall plenty of talk about an imminent mini ice age in the early 2000s. And Robert Felix's book came out in 1999)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join