It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West yorkshire 20/06/07 at 0000 GMT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well in basic terms i beleive i was abducted.

Now in detail here we go if anything sounds relevant please let me know.

19/06/07

I stayed awake doing a few thing's but when i think back its all just a blank now. This is where it get's interesting i know i was awake all night and i never went to bed. But during the whole next day i had the memory of going to bed and i can even remember the dreams i had and also waking up during the night ? And i sometimes stay up a whole night with no problem's. When i was in iraq sleep was non existant so i have no problems there.

20/06/07

It was around 00.00 GMT i looked at a coffee mug it looked like it was moving at the base. It looked like it had a wobble ?

I called my girlfriend down from bed however when she came down it had stopped. She went back to bed. Now it gets even more bizzare i see white shapes in my frontal vision and small silver balls off light moving around the room. The odd thing is it feels normal ?? I feel comfortable ?? I sort of snap out of it for some reason and dont ask me why i took my jumper off and placed it down on my chair like a pillow but instead of laying down i come around again ?? I go and sit at the computer for a while but there is some urge to be in my front room ?? Then i notice the static all my hair is standing on end. I called my girlfriend down again when she came down i said it felt like the static was around my wrists like someone was holding them.

Then her hairs went static from touching me ?? The hair on her head the lot she seemed amused by it like it was nothing to worry about but was wanting to get back upto bed so i let her. At this point i could still see the silver balls of light but she could not i would estimate there size as that of a pea.

Ok now it gets serious as my memory becomes really patchy i have a fishtank and the light was off however i could see small fish swimming in shoals ? I dont have any small shoal fish in there ?? I was mezmorized just bear in mind it all seemed very NORMAL like i was being amused or entertained or something else.

From looking at those fish i now find myself looking at my left arm that has shot out and is rigid i am still sat up. Remember that jumper i took off earlier ? Well now its being put to good use as i am laying down now.

I am looking at my arm stretched out it is held there rigid and the static is there again.

Now 4 fingers up from my hand on my forearm i see a patch of skin go blurry. To me i would say it looked liquid i am not shure but it feels like something has been either put in or scooped out. I have a little more awareness of what is going on now but my arm is rigid still i sit up and am thinking what the # has just happend ?? Then my arm starts burning not like being scolded or burned like deep heat x10 I went upstairs and my girlfriend is still awake i show her my arm where it is burning and there are marks there 2 lines and 2 dots that have since faded away. I was just there in the room my mind was numb almost for half an hour then i realised what the hell had happend. And i took my children and girlfriend up to my moms at about 00:30 GMT when my gf said the time i was like what the..... It seemed like hours had passed.

The feeling of dread i had in me almost burned my cheast i have done some serious things in Iraq. And never ever had that feeling i was afraid yes but this feeling was overpowering.

Up at my mom's i noticed scratches and felt pain in my left foot around the ankle.

Even later still my whole arm was burning along with both shoulder's.

A few other things i will add I hear a tone in me ears afterwards it was changing pitch higher and lower.

Up at my mother's i look up and the first thing i saw was a triangle of 3 stars. My mother later said she saw thing's entering and leaving the tip of the front star like object.

My car struggled to start its never done that before could be nothing to do with it tho.

My youngest girl was burning up and was dizzy when i woke all 3 of them.

I did ot fall asleep i went upstairs with the marks on my arm and it was burning my girlfriend was still awake and she said only 5 minutes had passed ? It honestly felt like a good hour or more.

I am home now and feel totally drained when i was getting out of the house i had my back to the wall at all times ?? Like when i was putting my shoes on ect ?

I left the house as it was lights on pc on ect.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 21-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When was the last time you went to bed before this. Could it possibly be sleep deprivation, Lucid dreaming or a mixture of both. Effects of sleep deprivation can kick in after only 24 hours. Once in the forces whilst on patrol though the desert i was asked to be a marker for a route that a battalion would be passing through. This required me to sit in the desert on my own for 2 days. We were spaced out at 2 mile intervals so the nearest man to me was 2 mile either direction. I was so tired and that first night really opened my eyes to the effects of no sleep. To say i was hallucinating is a understatement. I sat there and saw a tree in front of me and on every branch was a baby staring at me and smiling. Then i saw a troop of roman soldiers walking past me. This terrified me until i realised what was going on and although in a strange mental state i chose to ignore the Ferraris and Chopper motorbikes driving past me on a perfect tarmac road i knew didnt exsist. I could go on with a list of what i saw that night it was scary but also amazing to look back on. When i did get back to camp i slep for a very long time believe me

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sounds like a lucid dream to me.. most "abductions" and "shadow men" etc are not actually real, in the sense that they were not physical events. That of course does not mean they are not real.. is reality even "real" for example?..

When you lucid dream or enter those weird states, if your not used to them, or have never really experienced it before, your mind will try to shut down the experience in order to protect your own ego. You see things and experience things that are not really there.. they are just superimposed on-top of your lucid experience. Its hard to explain.. but your not going mad, you most likely weren't abducted, but just experiencing an altered state of mind

A few other things i will add I hear a tone in me ears afterwards it was changing pitch higher and lower.

That sounds very like a symptom of having an OBE/Lucid experience to me. Time is an illusion, so pinpointing things is very difficult. As you said, 5 minutes can seem like an hour. And when that occurs, you can be pretty sure you've been in an altered state, because in those states, time does not exist

Next time you find yourself in that weird state, try to remain calm and don't panic, and you'll probably realise its a lucid experience quite quickly, and you may even end up having some fun, like trying to fly etc (highly recommended).

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hi thanks for your posts.

I am lost to give any explanation i know what sleep deprevation is and have suffered from it in the army on a few occasions. This however was different i was not in control of my body it was like a process.

My girlfriend was with me her hair stood on end with the static just like mine.

She went upstairs i never fell asleep in that 5 minute period between her leaving me and then me being near her again. What about the physical marks on my body ? What about the skin movement ? the actual burning sensation along with red color and heat. My girlfriend felt the heat from it only in that patch with the odd marking's that seemed to change and have now vanished all but one dot. ?

I had marks scratches that were not there when i first got to my mothers. However an hour or so later after a conversation they started showing up fresh marks ?

If you ran your 2 hands down my arm's there was a dip in my muscle not just a tiny dip a whole chunk missing under the skin. My mother felt it and got worried.

However today when i woke up it's no longer there ?

Im a rational person i dont drag my kids from there bed's at 00:30 GMT to make them afraid and aware something so messed up is going on ?

Regard's
Lee

P.S even now some things are becoming clearer and others that were clear are fading away. I have been afraid in my life but i have never felt dread like it it was like my heart was on fire.

I am really confused!

I just looked at the date and its thursday that is strange as i could swear it should be friday.

Another thing when i was talking with my mother i tried explaining that i stayed up all night however i kept on saying when i woke up this morning, when i woke up this morning even tho i never actually woke up yesterday morning ?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You should google the word Kundalini. Your description of the burning heat sensations, floating balls of light,time distortions,etc are classic kundalini spiritual symtoms. Just taking a guess.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is what the mark's looked like thru the different changes.

All the mark's were and are now red. They also would fit within a british 20 pence coin for size reference.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookyg80
You should google the word Kundalini. Your description of the burning heat sensations, floating balls of light,time distortions,etc are classic kundalini spiritual symtoms. Just taking a guess.

Aye. Thats what i was hinted at by "altered states". You'd be suprised just what you can manifest or create on your own body in the way of marks. There has been many peopel throughout history who claimed to be the reincarnation of Jesus for example, and actually had holes with nails (just hardened skin) in their wrists. Others can manifest words and pictures on their skin.. there are many exmaple of physical manifestation.

I suggest you read "The Holographic Universe". It mite help shed some light on your experiences.

But rest assured, you are not being probed by aliens
"Abductions" are misinterpretation of whats actually happening.. infact, i would go as far to say that ALL of it is disinformation (alien abduction).

Im not saying what you experienced wasn't real, but that because you don't understand what happened, your mind is jumping to conclusions, trying to make sense of it all.. and the first thing alot of people think of is "alien abduction", because its not common knowledge anymore that people CAN have altered states/multidimensional experiences, and many do on a regular basis.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Certain perceptions of things are now changing some becoming clear and those that were clear are now changing to become hard to remember.

The single dot is still there tho along with the other scratch marks ect. Even my girlfriend has found a few scratch marks on her body that were not there previous.

I was just on the phone with my mom i mentioned something in my first post about a triangle in the sky made up of 3 star's. Well she saw it with me lastnight and confirmed on the phone today she saw object's coming and going from the front star as did myself there is something more to this i am now certain.

She did not mention it lastnight she did not want to worry me further when i was in that state.

The first picture you see on this webpage www.rense.com...

Is exactly the same as the single remaining red mark on my forearm 4 fingers in distance from where my hand start's.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Woke up this morning and the single puncture mark is still there looks like a risen puncture mark. It now has yellow bruise the size of an british penny around it.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
shrunkensimon,

Millions of people would disagree with you, I take it as an insult when you say abduction is not real.

To the OP "take pictures"/ make drawings and write down everything you can remember, make a journal. As time passes look at it you might be able to add something to it.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A few other things i made those drawings of what the marks looked like to myself. However when my sister saw them at my mothers she insists they were very different indeed.

Also i arrived at my mothers with my girlfriend and children at 00:20 GMT but did not go to sleep until 02:30 GMT. My mother sister and girlfriend are all at a loss to where those 2 hours went. Some of the 2 hours can be accounted for but there is atleast 1 hour and 10 minutes missing.

I can honestly say i feel very different i look at things differently i can not explain it but well i feel odd. Like i am powerless that is the reason i took my familly to my mother's at that time at night not due to the fact i was scared. But due to the fact that i knew there was nothing i could do to protect them so i took them to the safest place i know.

I am not religious i do beleive in god but its not the guy with the white beard. And going to church is not something i have done since i was taken there as a child by one of my aunts.

I have never meditated nor practiced any spiritial enlightenment training not EVER.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 23-6-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Millions of people would disagree with you, I take it as an insult when you say abduction is not real.

To the OP "take pictures"/ make drawings and write down everything you can remember, make a journal. As time passes look at it you might be able to add something to it.

I didn't say it wasn't real, just that the description of the events, "abduction", is not the proper term to describe the experience. It should be, "multidimensional experience". Aliens do not need to abduct you.. they can "see" you from another perspective entirely.. when someone enters an altered state, either through their own will, or by using various compounds, they can sometimes see them back

But when your going through a "mystical experience" and your ego doesn't know whats happening, it fills in the blank for you, giving you a picture that mite not be accurate in its description, although not altogether wrong.

The reason why it can be so hazy.. memory. When your ready, you get more information. Again, your ego blocks off stuff it does not want you to see, unless you take back control and allow yourself to "be" in the experience as it happens. Then you get all the info.

Physical marks.. "As above, so below". When you affect one of your higher bodies, the changes pass down to the physical. "Your mind makes it real".

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I'm a little curious, why in your sig do you have this:

signature
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi WorldShadow.

Why be curious my friend ? It's simply my shtick a prank something just for fun as you can see i changed it a while back.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Princess Valia Augren of The Council of Pater Nostres explained it to me thus;
The Montresselles (Gray's, though when not in exposure suits they are brown) manipulate a time-space dilation in order to maneuver their ships (saucer, triangle) they also use this technique when conducting field work on sensitive articles. Since they are within a time-space dilation they are unseen with the eyes. This causes the higher faculties to reach out and sense what is there, the result is an electric feeling much like static, also one may witness silvery orbs in the vision as a higher faculty is being used to see. It is best to close your eyes if you feel you are being attacked, and rely upon these faculties for defensive posturing.

During 07 the Montreselles targeted many sensitive articles with the intent to install what may be called a psychic implant. They are denied a seat on The Council as they are the former and current enslavers of Humanity. Their only desire is for wealth in the form of minerals. They typically are found below ground and are a viscous race.
They are currently in a aggressive posture, with the desire to destroy the Anchor Head (place), as a punishment against our revolt.
According to The Council, while you were in Iraq you came into contact with a Montreselle, they typically track those who have this misfortune.

The Pater Nostres, (who manipulate their city shaped ships within a time-space dilation) are currently working to block these active psychic implants. I have now sat upon the Council for seven years, and having spoken with them at the Galactic Temple Nursery on the Anchor Head am unconcerned regarding my former post. My uncle was targeted, and abducted in Roswell ( watch FIRE IN THE SKY) by Montreselles for having been third in line for this seat, which is the reason that I was targeted. However, only those which are first and second in line are made aware of the nature of their standing. It was regrettable that this happened to him, or to you.
I ask you to remain vigilante, as full disclosure is coming and is not a thing which can be read, it is a thing which is experienced. However, should you continue to be troubled by them, I will contact The Council.

top topics

join