It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Hoax? - NASA built huge hard vacuum chamber just before Apollo 11 and decommissioned it 1975

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There is a good chance in my opinion for this big event to be a hoax.

But think about it we're in '69 and back in the days if you had to fake something that "big" it would require some very good knowledge i mean professionals of lights,video editing(could take a few months this part) and everything else.(if you want it to be perfect of course)The theory regarding Kubrik being "approached" has been ellaborated and why not after all.
The thing is: "the final product" is not perfect, problems with lights 'n stuff i mean either it's all fake from a to z either it's a mix between fake and real but certainly not 100% real,nop.
I would personally take the solution B because it's easier/faster for you to edit.Faster yes but subject to errors too, hence the result seen on tv.
Plus now that i am aware of these nuclear tests which occured in 1962 right? it seriously begs the question again: hoax or HOAX.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wadefrazier3
I never saw any evidence that survived scrutiny, as far as it supporting the arguments that the moon landings were faked:

Well Scrutinize THIS

We shall play a game... perhaps its more of a dance...

I call it the Langley Sidestep

Foreword...

We at Pegasus firmly believe the Apollo Astronauts went to the Moon... no question...

However most of us are equally convinced that the Moon Photos and film were edited, created, fabricated or whatever word you wish...

The following images are scans from a book by NASA/Langley

James R. Hansen, Space flight Revolution: NASA Langley Research Center From Sputnik to Apollo, (Washington: NASA, 1995)

Giant 3-D Moon image...

#-D Moon globe, poor quality old print...

Sorry they were poor in the book, scan of a scan thingy I guess...

Now then Lets take a tour..

IF you wanted to fake the Moon images, complete with flyby etc what would you need?

Well I would say you need a moon and maybe a projection screen... so... lets try THIS one...

Yup that's the ticket... nice big sphere on a motor driven base, big screen and a track for your camera....

Okay looks a little blank so we need to add some detail. Now remember NASA NEVER AIRBRUSHES IMAGES... well thats the Skeptic Litany...

Yup skeptics may be right I see no airbrush... just an ordinary paint brush... maybe he is just removing the dust? HEY no stars here either

Now remember those high res Lunar Orbiter pictures we can't get? Seems THIS is what they used them for...

Boy he sure is going to a lot of trouble to make sure he gets it exact, isn't he?
Oh look and there is that camera track!

Lets add a little fine detail.... gotta get this right for those Anomaly Hunters!!

Okay how about we take this for a test drive? Turn down those lights... quiet now... cue the Sun...

"Hey Joe!! Don't we need a spaceship window to look through?"

"No problem Clem got ya covered!"

Lets add a little of that greenish tint so famous in the color Apollo images...

Okay that's a wrap. lets look at it on the screen...

Charlie Duke (pointing), and John Young, at the simulator controls for lunar approach/orbit

Okay folkes Show is over...

Nothing unusual here...

Go home now

[edit on 20-8-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So they conspire to fake it, then take pictures of them faking it, and then publish the pictures of them faking it. But its a secret....Right.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sr Wing Commander
So they conspire to fake it, then take pictures of them faking it, and then publish the pictures of them faking it. But its a secret....Right.

LOL That's just the point Its not really a secret Its just not "out there" for public consumption. Those images I posted are in a book that is very hard to find, not on Fox News at 11.

In the past months we have been finding many many official documents. Just take a look at this page for example...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is our belief that they WANT the truth to come out, but not by just coming out and making a statement... and this is confirmed to us by the letters we have been receiving at key points in our research... ( you ought to see the return addresses)

Kennedy put them on a spot... the mining operation and the Moon base on Farside was in danger of being discovered. They went to the Moon in Apollo... but they had to fake the images they showed us... for many reasons. Kennedy paid the price...

It is also interesting that Apollo actually was capable of reaching Mars and Venus...

As to Buzz Aldrin's reason fro not speaking out... read that page on the thread I just posted... You will then understand a great many things...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am not sure, if anyone mentioned here before, but this is a TRUE fact: in USSR they only announced first lunar landing by Americans, the general population did not know about all the rest of lunar missions. I have a friend, who knew one of the Appolo missions members: this businessman was in USSR in 1991, casually chatting with a group of Russian businessmen, he mentioned his friend's name, as someone , who was not in the first mission, but another one on the Moon. Russians asked him, what do you mean "other"mission? There was only one in 1969!
Nobody from general population knew the facts, that Americans had several Appolo trips to the Moon, there was never mentioning of Appolo 13 and its troubles. How is that for conspiracy theory? Obviously, the government could control all press, it is clear, but why???

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am not sure, if anyone mentioned here before, but this is a TRUE fact: in USSR they only announced first lunar landing by Americans, the general population did not know about all the rest of lunar missions. I have a friend, who knew one of the Appolo missions members: this businessman was in USSR in 1991, casually chatting with a group of Russian businessmen, he mentioned his friend's name, as someone , who was not in the first mission, but another one on the Moon. Russians asked him, what do you mean "other"mission? There was only one in 1969!
Nobody from general population knew the facts, that Americans had several Appolo trips to the Moon, there was never mentioning of Appolo 13 and its troubles. How is that for conspiracy theory? Obviously, the government could control all press, it is clear, but why???

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

Originally posted by zorgon

And here is one on the flag.. that old atmosphere routine...

But one thing I never noticed before... look at the rinkles on the flag when he sets it up!! Despite the fact that he waves it around a lot the wrinkles DO NOT CHANGE Even bear the end when he walks bt causing a breeze... the flag moves but the wrikles don't

The darn thing is STARCHED

Whoa... I never noticed that either. Even from NASA sources, the moon has 'some' gravity, that would, perhaps pull down on a flag.. just a bit. Maybe this was an intentional 'feature' (starch) to keep the flag in full focus for TV audiences, and NASA just forgot to tell us about it. Benefit of the doubt, ya know

Actually the flag was modified with a bar across the top seam to hold it outstretched. This is all documented in the official story. Why would the wrinkles change if there's no atmosphere?

mw

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join