It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Not Believe There's a NWO/Illuminati Conspiracy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
O really?

If you're not of the correct bloodline, there's no way in the world you'd ever get remotely close to the upper echelons of the NWO...Nice ideal tho

They've had plenty of time to develop efficient ways to determine the base-motivations of the truly "faithful." Be warned that, if they actually discover your attempted deception you're not likely to last long...

I'll get in, you see. Here is my plan:
1. Become an architect, my best skill.
2. Get rich off of architecture, found my own construction and supply buisness to build my homes I design to max out profits.
3. Go into engineering
4. Design cheep, very good military equipment for the army.
5. Infiltrate the army by becoming good friends with top leaders.
6. Build programs of cheap housing to gain the support of the people.
7. Run for mayor, succeed.
8. Gain the support of the people by doing good and crap.
9. Run for senator.
10. Do wild and extreme things that are good and gets the people to know my name.(ex: create program that takes aborted fetuses, and grows them externally to childhood to save their lives, good for christian support)
11. Get to know senators, and who is part of NWO
12. Lie my ass of to gain their support.
13. run for presedent.
14. Stab the back of the NWO and arrest all corrupt members of the government, break down NASA, stab the backs of all NWO members who thought me of a friend.
15. Make the US government free and good once again. Establish H2 cars, sell the rest of our oil super cheap to Europe, get out of debt.
16. Go to space.

HAHA, how do you think about THAT!

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I'll get in, you see. Here is my plan:

Was there a step in there somewhere where you smoke something wacky?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Dingleberry,

I think that falls under the 'go to space' option.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
True, but going "to space" should have been step one. They last step should have been "rocking back in a pool of urine talking about UFO's and pixies.

No offense UFO belivers.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Masonic Light,

Although I will never subscribe to Freemasonry nor support it I do find much of what you post very interesting.

"Humanum Genus" by Pope Leo XIII.

Absurd to say the least. I also found Pike's response interesting but hipocritical.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to add. When I used the word 'absurd' earlier I meant it in the sense of the definition...-unreasonable-

For all of you that don't know what Masonic Light is talking about in detail you can find it here:

www.catholic-forum.com...

Pike's response:

www.preciousheart.net...

This is worthy of it's own thread.

But let it be known, I tend to lean towards the Ol' Popes views.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77

Never, it is how I will scre the NWO. Yep, crazy idea, but the airplane was too.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

This is worthy of it's own thread.

But let it be known, I tend to lean towards the Ol' Popes views.

Thanks for posting the links. Just out of curiousity, what arguments of Leo's do you accept as valid, and why do you believe that Pike's response was hypocritical?

And I agree: this is certainly worthy of its own thread!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, one hypocritical thing i noticed, Albert Pike was Chief Judicial Officer in Ku Klux Klan (KKK) and Freemasonry should be about enlightenment, equality and so on. Makes you think for sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Originally posted by dingleberry77

Never, it is how I will scre the NWO. Yep, crazy idea, but the airplane was too.

Heh

Gorman old chum, if you're the age which your username suggests, then damn we need people like you to take up the fight, so to speak

You most likely wont get anywhere near what you plan, but eh, if you can stir some along the way go for it...

Or...

You could devote your energies into informing your fellows as to what is really going on in the world...So I guess in your case its a matter of having fun reaching for something you wont achieve, or doing something which might make a real difference in your future and the futures of many others

Like all of us, the choice is yours...I hope you choose wisely, as the Johhny Walker ad says

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Well, one hypocritical thing i noticed, Albert Pike was Chief Judicial Officer in Ku Klux Klan (KKK) and Freemasonry should be about enlightenment, equality and so on. Makes you think for sure.

Sure does SB, of course it was a long time ago, but Freemasonry at its highest levels has some explaining to do if those of us outside it are to believe it is a benign organistation as its lower level members suggest...

Me, I'd love to believe that Freemasonry is all about the charitable side of things, of looking after those in the brotherhood and in the general community...

But I have this nagging doubt which wont go away...

Hmmmmm...I'll have to ponder this one for a bit

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence

Sure does SB, of course it was a long time ago,

There is also a huge disagreement on Pike's supposed affiliation with the Ku Klux Klan. There is no documentation that Pike was ever a member, much less a leader. The Ku Klux Klan was founded by Nathan Bedford Forrest, and the list of the original members still survives. Pike's name does not appear on it, nor any other Klan documents from that period.

It should also be mentioned that the original Klan was founded as purely a fraternal order. Once some of its rank and file members began engaging in terrorist activities, the organization was officially disbanded by Forrest, and its leaders all resigned.

The modern Ku Klux Klan was founded in the 1920's, and has no ties to the original organization, except having adopted its name.

This is not meant as a defense of the Ku Klux Klan, but its original founders did not intend on it becoming a criminal organization, and took the necessary steps when they saw it was going in that direction.

but Freemasonry at its highest levels has some explaining to do if those of us outside it are to believe it is a benign organistation as its lower level members suggest...

What do you define as a "lower level" and "higher level member"? In Freemasonry, all Masons are equal. One of the most important Masonic symbols is the Level, which symbolizes equality. Every Master Mason has a voice and one vote in all proceedings.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Pike was in KKK and this is documented. Of course there are levels. There is a principle of equality but order has many levels, this is also documented, and any mason can explain it. This is like saying there are no levels in church because they are all equal before God, but in reality there are many levels.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Then this should be easy...

Pike was in KKK and this is documented.

I would love to see the "documentation" that Albert Pike had any affiliation with the KKK, much less a leadership position.

I'd prefer a certain standard of proof, say a document from the era, in the hands of a museum or academic institution. Blog claims are suspect, as are the usual hate and smear sites.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
cover with 'Chief Justice of the "Invisible Empire" (Ku Klux Klan)'

From Wikipedia article on Pike:

When Susan Lawrence Davis published her "Authentic History of the Ku Klux Klan, 1865-1877" in 1924, she also captions a portrait of Pike, "Chief Justice of the 'Invisible Empire' (Ku Klux Klan)." Interestingly, Davis indicates that Pike's portrait was "...presented by Mr. Yvon Pike, Leesburg, Va., son of General Pike, for this history." That Pike's own son would supply his portrait to Ms. Davis in her endeavor to document Klan history is compelling circumstantial evidence of Pike's participation with the Klan.

Finally, Pike's own unapologetically racist writings ("Morals & Dogma," Albert Pike, p. 829 - "Negro Masonry Being a Critical Examination of Objections to the Legitimacy of the Masonry Existing Among the Negroes of America," William H. Upton, Appendix) post-date the Civil War and stand as obvious testimony to his bigotry. That the Ku Klux Klan and his own son corroborate his participation leaves little doubt as to Pike's relation to the Klan. Albert Pike was a member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Also this:

The document "Knights and Women of the Ku Klux Klan - Klorero, Elmira, New York, July, 1-2-3-4-5, 1925" has Pike pictured next to Nathan Bedford Forrest. This document is available in special collections libraries at the University of Michigan, University of Texas and University of California.

KKK banner/gear

[edit on 25-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
there is no NWO.

perhaps someday there will be a world government.

you can only possibly be of 2 schools of thought:

it is better for people to think and act for me.

it is better for me to think and act for myself.

people of the former group have been manipulated since before recorded history.

people of the latter group are the minority.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

cover with 'Chief Justice of the "Invisible Empire" (Ku Klux Klan)'

That isn't documentation. We are all aware of the claim that Pike was a member of the Ku Klux Klan. What we are looking for is evidence, which is lacking.

That Pike's own son would supply his portrait to Ms. Davis in her endeavor to document Klan history is compelling circumstantial evidence of Pike's participation with the Klan.

Circumstantial evidence generally doesn't hold up in court, and for good reason.

However, this is really besides the point. As already mentioned, the Ku Klux Klan was a harmless club when it was first founded. The founders were not guilty of the crimes that would later be committed in the organization's name. Had Pike been a member, he would have left it with all the other respectable members when Forrest dissolved it. However, history shows no evidence that he was a member at any time.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I provided some info and pics, additional evidence or documentation is for sure available offline, as explained in quoted text above. KKK represents white supremacy, antisemitic, racist organizations and if you check Morals & Dogma, Pike's writings in that chapter are very similar to what KKK stands for.

I wonder if there are pictures where Pike is shaking hands with blacks... That would be nice to see.

LaRouche movement leaders Dennis Speed, Anton Chaitkin, and Michael Vitt, with Civil Rights leader Rev. Hosea Williams (right), demonstrating against the statue of KKK founder Albert Pike. Every week during almost the entire decade of the 1990s, the LaRouche organisation carried out demonstrations at the Pike statue, calling for it to be removed.

Civil rights leaders Rev. James Bevel, Amelia Boynton Robinson, and Hosea Williams joined the LaRouche organisation's demonstration against the statue of Ku Klux Klan founder Gen. Albert Pike, in Washington, DC.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I provided some info and pics, additional evidence or documentation is for sure available offline, as explained in quoted text above.

The documentation is not available. The reason for this is that no original source exists. This has been debated by Pike scholars for a long time, and has never been cleared up due to no evidence existing.

But as mentioned, it's a moot point. Pike's involvement or non-involvement in the original Ku Klux Klan is irrelevant.

KKK represents white supremacy, antisemitic, racist organizations and if you check Morals & Dogma, Pike's writings in that chapter are very similar to what KKK stands for.

Pike's writings in Morals and Dogma are the polar opposite of what the KKK stands for. Anyone who doubts this can read the entire book themselves here.

I wonder if there are pictures where Pike is shaking hands with blacks... That would be nice to see.

I'm not a Pike picture collector, so I have no idea if such exists. I do know that in the 1880's Pike befriended Brother Thornton Jackson, Sovereign Grand Commander of the Prince Hall Scottish Rite Supreme Council, who was a black man. Pike presented Jackson with his revised ritual, which was adopted by the Prince Hall Council unanimously.

As for Lyndon Larouche all I can say is, once again, consider the source.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
(...)
As for Lyndon Larouche all I can say is, once again, consider the source.

Yes, source are disappointed and in past oppressed black people who want statue of KKK affiliated general removed. Who could blame them, what they request is the only right thing to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join