It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Not Believe There's a NWO/Illuminati Conspiracy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well, i am not sure if globalist agenda is just a disinformation to harm Illuminati. I think it's genuine. But anyway, even if that would be not true, there appears to be some very secret coordination, because you simply cannot ignore so many similar quotes, ideas and actions all over the world.

About O.T.O. i would say no, they aren't capable of something on that scale and also probably not even interested.

EDIT: Some bits i found...

Ingolstadt University in Bavaria had been a Jesuit Institution for many years. Weishaupt was professor of Canon Law there at Ingolstadt. He wanted to see the Jesuit Order come back into power, and eventually, he published a Plan to help the Jesuits take over the world. This Plan is laid out in a book called "Proofs of a Conspiracy" by John Robison, in 1798, and is discussed in other books as well:

"Weishaupt had long been scheming the establishment of an Association or Order, which in time, should govern the world! In his first fervor and high expectations, he hinted to several ex-Jesuits the probability of their recovering, under a new name, the influence which they formerly possessed, and of being again of great service to society, by directing the education of youth of distinction, now emancipated from all civil and religious prejudices." -Proofs of a Conspiracy, John Robison, pg. 59

Weishaupt formed his own Secret Society and called it The Illuminati- after the "Illuminism" or Witchcraft that he practiced. Like Freemasonry, the Illuminati is a Luciferian Movement used to preserve and promote the ancient Black Arts of Babylonian and Druid Witchcraft. Weishaupt began the Order of Illuminati with a mere 5 members.
In order to stay hidden from the vast population, Weishaupt and his co-conspirators selected for themselves "code names". Weishaupt himself assumed the name of Spartacus, and another Illuminist, Baron Von Knigge assumed the secret name of Philo. As a measure of security, the Order would correspond, using their pen names.
Weishaupt's goal was and to use Humanism (Atheism) to do it with. Then he would set up a One-World Government. And in order for his plan to succeed, Weishaupt realized that he needed to operate as much under cover as possible, and then when the gullible world finally found out what he and his Illuminati Order were up to, it would already be too late to undo the damage or to stop all of the plans that he had already set into motion!
This was another reason for having such great secrecy within his Order of the Illuminati. And, besides assuming their secret names for their members- the Illuminati also tried to hide their location, as they traveled in various countries, spreading their evil Illuminist Doctrines. They did this by using "Secret Code Names" to tell the other members of their Order where they were. For instance, Ingolstadt, Germany was given the secret name of "Eleusis", Austria was "Egypt", Munich was called "Athens, and Vienna took on the name of "Rome".
The Illuminati even went so far as to invent their own calendar, so that the dates when they planned to meet would remain a secret! The names of the months on their calendar were changed. January became "Dimeh", and February became "Bemah", and so on." -An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and its kindred sciences, Mackey, (33rd degree Mason), pg. 346

Last part about witchcraft is typical propaganda, but other info seems to be correct.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Well, i am not sure if globalist agenda is just a disinformation to harm Illuminati. I think it's genuine. But anyway, even if that would be not true, there appears to be some very secret coordination, because you simply cannot ignore so many similar quotes, ideas and actions all over the world.

About O.T.O. i would say no, they aren't capable of something on that scale and also probably not even interested.

EDIT: Some bits i found...

The quotes from Mackey are not accurate. Whatever site you quoted that from added a LOT, and wrongly attributed it to Mackey (like creating a "one world government"). Weishaupt did not really trust ANY governments, but thought that the Revolutionary Government of the USA was the least apt to become corrupt.

As for Robison, he was an anti-Illuminati and anti-Masonic propagandist. If you want to accept his claims that's your prerogative, but keep in mind he couldn't substantiate anything he said, and his views were certainly not of an unbiased researcher.

Again, if you want to know what the Illuminati really thought, I think the best place to go is directly to horse's mouth: the writings of their members.

Concerning the O.T.O., Aleister Crowley was quite convinced that a one world government and religion was not only possible but inevitable. He believed that advances in science would render the traditional western religions irrelevant by invalidating their claims. The spiritual vaccuum created by abandoning Christianity, Islam, and Judaism would then be filled by Thelema. As more and more people become Thelemites, they would demand an end to the petty political sysytem in effect now, and establish a sort of Thelemic theocracy whereby everyone would be free to pursue the Great Work unhindered.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well, one way or another someone had (and still has) one-world humanist agenda. If this is just Jesuit propaganda against Illuminati, well, it makes little sense. Jesuits were against this idea, this was also the reason Adam was fired from teaching position.

But anyway, if they just wanted to portray Illuminati as bad, why use some beautiful idea about no oppression and equality for all the people? Sure, you may succeed with some elites but most of the oppressed would actually like that kind of ideas. So, this propaganda bit seems a bit unreal.

Crowley surely was smart and wicked at same time, but still too occupied with occult to really influence any humanist movements inside O.T.O. or anywhere else -- and lately i hear they are more occupied arguing who is who than anything else. Maybe they resolved these conflicts but i doubt they have any globalist ideas, it's not in the nature of organization.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

But anyway, if they just wanted to portray Illuminati as bad, why use some beautiful idea about no oppression and equality for all the people? Sure, you may succeed with some elites but most of the oppressed would actually like that kind of ideas. So, this propaganda bit seems a bit unreal.

The masses still believed in a devil that was out to get them (hell, most of them still do). Such people are easy to control psychologically: just scare them with tales of demons and boogeymen (as the anti-Illuminsts did and still do). We see it every day on this very message board.

Crowley surely was smart and wicked at same time, but still too occupied with occult to really influence any humanist movements inside O.T.O. or anywhere else -- and lately i hear they are more occupied arguing who is who than anything else. Maybe they resolved these conflicts but i doubt they have any globalist ideas, it's not in the nature of organization.

As for Crowley, I guess it depends on how you define "wicked". Personally, I see him as a great Liberator.

The O.T.O. does indeed have a "globalist" agenda, and have always been very proud of it. They proclaim their duty to be the universal establishment of the Law of Thelema. And though they're a relatively small organization, they still have many more members than the Illuminati ever had.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Whatever global agenda they have is not as effective as it should be, i am afraid.

Crowley was wicked, just look at him. I mean this in positive sense.

Jesuits could use some demon scare as church usually did, it's really weird to try to scare people of Illuminati by exposing ideas of equality and liberty (to the oppressed people). But yes, expose this to the elites and they would be scared pretty much. One way or another, idea about conspiracy itself originated around that time, that's what matters most.

Makes me wonder -- are elites actually aware what NWO means? Are they living in some fairy tale and dream about unlimited profits and power? NWO means just opposite, but i doubt they know this, except for a few maybe.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

I think we should have loyalties to each other as human beings, i think the one thing the NWO hopes is that we don't stand up as one race of humans and fight there plan...

Uhmmm... if everyone stands up against them, isn't that a new world order? And wouldn't you need some kind of leader to direct everyone? Logically, it is the only way and realistically on the most brutally oppressive dictator imaginable could unite everyone under them and keep them there.

I am curious if it would be worth it if under this dictator meant peace, harmony and prosperity for the majority.

Would you condone human drug testing trials knowing that hundreds would die so that tens of millions could live? Or draconian laws that punish criminals to the extent that there are only capital crimes? Would it be worth knowing that you are safe walking around after dark thinking that 20 innocent men hung so that a guilty one would as well?

I think that is both the promise and the terror of a one world "new world order" government. And are the gains worth the sacrifices?

No if we stand and fight them together that doesn't make us a New World Order, look this thing has happened before but in a different context, Hitler's goal was to make a New World Order type of agenda, now the United States and the Soviet Union took him down and then when they were finished they went there separate ways.

As far as your other question, no a human life is a human life and there should be no tests done on humans like were animals or something.

As far as what sb2012 said regarding the anitchrist, you can go ahead and except him as a leader i'll pass, i believe as people we can get this thing right, have faith and it should all work out.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
When I'm done with my education I will get involved with politics and lie my as into it. I'm going to go into the storm. I will lie my as into the NWO and discover their going ons. It's far fetched, yes, but how hard could doing it REALLY be?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
When I'm done with my education I will get involved with politics and lie my as into it. I'm going to go into the storm. I will lie my as into the NWO and discover their going ons. It's far fetched, yes, but how hard could doing it REALLY be?

Maybe harder than you think...Consider that some types of "conspiracies" (many of the ancient "mystery cults" used a lot of secrecy) have had literally millennia of experience at watching for potential recruits & weeding out those who either wouldn't make the grade or trying to "playact" their way into the group. They've had plenty of time to develop efficient ways to determine the base-motivations of the truly "faithful." Be warned that, if they actually discover your attempted deception you're not likely to last long...

If they're actually "incompetence hiding under a guise of infallability" (much like the reputation of the IRS
), you might make it in...But they wouldn't have lasted as a group for centuries (if not millenia) if this were the case. After all, the IRS isn't all that old as a group & their killer-rep is already falling apart.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

If you're not of the correct bloodline, there's no way in the world you'd ever get remotely close to the upper echelons of the NWO...Nice ideal tho

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
We have to stop this NWO, they are causing havoc all over the planet.

Its time to stop debating, and start getting to the roots of the problems on this planet, which all lie within each and every one of us.

This NWO exists only because we allow it to by our ignorance and disbelief. As long as we are arguing amongst ourselves about whether the Illuminati and NWO is real or not, they can run amuck and laugh all the way to the bank, literally, and they own the presses which print the money to get you dependent of their system.

This Elite has been in charge for a long time, they want complete control now, and this plan has been called the NWO. Any real investigation will prove this. Its time to stop debating, stop fighting, and start taking action against these tyrants.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Amen LightWorker...

I honestly don't see how people can deny they're being swindled by banksters, industrialists and their cronies...

I mean, look at who pulls the strings at most of the world's central banks...If that isn't strong evidence something very wrong has been and will continue to happen, to the benefit of an "elite", I don't know what is...

I think the issue here is what we can do to lessen the influence of these people...One way is to rid yourself of debt...Another would be to use the very communication systems they created to spread the word far and wide about what they're up to...

There are other ideas I have in mind, but they are definitely against ATS T&C and probably illegal too, so I wont get into those

But you get the idea

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ah, don't worry that much. It's OK to be ready to fight, it means you are alive and have a brain. About don't worry part, there are people on this planet who are actually above corporate leeches and who are not that bad as you may think.

About Antichrist, nobody from them is the Antichrist. Crowley dreamed to be one, Nietzsche too, Hitler was smarter and knew he is just a forerunner. Hitler was not bad inside, but he was not free and this tormented his soul.

What i want to say, there are other societies who can influence entire NWO or even destroy it, if needed.

USA will most probably have civil war in near future, after people realize they have lost most of the freedoms. Why do you think elected ones are so rushing Martial Law Bills. They may even force one, to have an excuse to disarm the people as they did in New Orleans after the flood.

Abort infiltration thorough politics, well, it is possible to some degree but you won't make it far, if you are not crooked and evil enough. You need someone very evil for that task. Still i believe not all NWO and UN are bad, a lot of them are humanists.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yes SB, I concur when you say not all within the UN and even some within the "NWO" are all bad..
If everyone within those groups were 100% behind the push to reduce the population of the planet and to enslave those who remain over the last several centuries, we would have been there by now...

That in itself is somewhat encouraging...

As I said, in order to slow the growth of this cancer which afflicts the whole world, we need to use and turn against them, that which they have created...

Namely, communication...Nowhere in the last 20 yrs of world history has the common man been able to express his views to potentially millions of fellow human beings easily and quickly (the Internet)

I honestly believe this has been very much overlooked by those who wish to oppose what is coming...Sure there has been piecemeal efforts here and there, but I have not seen a real concerted effort to expose these people...

The problem here lies with the majority of those in somewhat "Wealthy" nations who will borrow and consume until "death do us part"....

We already have the hearts and minds of those who can "separate the wheat from the chaff"...

The challenge over the next 10 yrs or so is to awaken average joe blow in the burbs as to what is going on...And moreso, encourage these people to reject the falsities they have been fed from birth...

THAT, is the major challenge we face going forward with all of this...

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This makes me think... Is not the Internet in fact some proof things are not that bad? What was greatest fear of oppressive regimes and church in the past? Informed people! Especially when your laws are based on lies and supported by illiterate people.

Now, why would some ultimate evil and mean elite want you to be aware of the plans? Why allow internet after all? Until 1993 Internet was a mystery to ordinary people and they could easily make it more controlled/censored or even restrict it to army uses only, as it was originally meant to be.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You could have included the quote from David Rockefellars Memoirs published in 2002 (page 405)

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I truly believe the Internet provides an opportunity which was unavailable until recently, to oppose and mobilise people to resist that which may happen in the next years....

Sure they can hear or see what you write, what you post, what you upload and download...But seriously, the more people write, post, upload and download, the harder their job becomes in order to eliminate this...

The best they can do in this situation is to dis-inform, they've been doing this since Christ played under 13's footy for West Jerusalem on the half back flank...

Given we have the majority as far as numbers concerned, if we put in a huge effort to win hearts and minds on the info front, it can be done...

More to the point, it MUST be done...

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
You could have included the quote from David Rockefellars Memoirs published in 2002 (page 405)

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

Damn straight Goldragnet !

They've even resorted to admitting what they are and what their agenda is...Question is, what are we going to do about it ?

Good post mate

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet

Proud of it huh? I wonder if he's proud of the fact that he and everyone of his minions are going to loose? Probably not but that's ok. He's just a pawn and he doesn't even truly realize it.

Rilence

they've been doing this since Christ played under 13's footy for West Jerusalem on the half back flank...

I'll have to think about that one for awhile. lol

I think the most important thing here is everyone needs to keep an eye on is God's angle. In the past He has raised up instruments of judgment and is the ultimate "deliverer". I believe America is about to be 'delivered' into judgment for her corporate sins and if it's God's purpose for these NWO loosers to have power for a short time? well, theres not a lot we are going to be able to do about it but we should fight it to the bloody end and everyone else that's connected on the spiritual level with that bloody agenda.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Whatever global agenda they have is not as effective as it should be, i am afraid.

It's sort of like communism. The Communist Party in non-Marxist nations generally has a very small membership base, but they are convinced that capitalism will collapse, and they will be there to fill the vaccuum.

OTO see themselves in sort of the same sense.

Crowley was wicked, just look at him. I mean this in positive sense.

Crowley was probably "wicked" in a fun way, but not in an "evil" way as sometimes described by his theological opponents.

Jesuits could use some demon scare as church usually did, it's really weird to try to scare people of Illuminati by exposing ideas of equality and liberty (to the oppressed people).

Agreed. A really good example of this is a Papal Bull entitled "Humanum Genus" by Pope Leo XIII, which is anti-Masonic. It can be read online, and I recommend a close reading of it. Leo's argument is mind-boggling: he denounces Masonry because Masonry seeks to make men free. Leo says that man, being a sinner, cannot handle freedom, and must have the Church to enforce upon him the proper way to live.

Afterwards, I would also recommend Albert Pike's response, aptly titled "A Response of Freemasonry To Humanum Genus In Behalf of Mankind".

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So, this is best they can do? Wait for society to collapse and then take control? They will never succeed.

I did a bit of research and, i am sorry to say, but you are constantly trying to portray any of these organizations just as innocent groups exploring mystical, even when they conspire about world order and exercise great political control and power, Freemasonry included.

[edit on 24-6-2007 by sb2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join