It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Palestinians killed in Israeli offensive in Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Gaza Strip - Israel fired missiles and sent tanks on a foray into Gaza on Wednesday, killing four Palestinians in the deadliest military action since Hamas militants took control of the coastal strip.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Today Isreal entered the Gaza Strip it what it says is a limited action. Well lets see what Syria and Iran have tio say about this latest action by Isreal. Syria has already stated that if Isreal gets involved in the Civil War it will attack. Does anyone think this could prompt IRAN and Syria to band togeather and attack Isreal?

[edit on 20-6-2007 by geemony]

[edit on 20-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Yes, actions like this one will sooner or later provoke Iran and some other countries will also help them to attack Israel. Especially if US and Israel start another illegal war.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
2012, If the Arab NAtions in the region were to ever band togeather we would for sure see Masada all over again. Isreal would surely use nukes if they were about to be overrun. Isreal has shown it embraces suicide tactics as well. Maybe not to the extreme that Muslims use the tactic but they dont mind dieing for thier casue either. Also im not convinced that the US will help that much if they became involved in an all out war with the surrounding Arab Nations. I dont know what Isreal has on the US but I would venture to guess we would not be all that unhappy if Isreal were to go away. IMO of course

Take care

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Most probably US would help or pretend to help at start then back off since US is nearly bankrupt and i doubt all leaders really love Israel that much.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Gaza Strip - Israel fired missiles and sent tanks on a foray into Gaza on Wednesday, killing four Palestinians in the deadliest military action since Hamas militants took control of the coastal strip.

Notice that when they attacked the Fatah leadership and when they launch missiles they're called Hamas militants. For some reason when Israel shoots at them they're simply Palestinians. I love the selective labeling used here. I think the story would be better served if you told the full story.

Israeli tanks, meanwhile, rolled about 600 yards inside southern Gaza before dawn, and four militants were killed in a gun battle, Palestinian hospital officials said.

Ding! What do ya know. They were killed in a gun battle which implies that they were shooting back. Somehow I don't see this as the slaughter of innocent civilians. Forgive me if I'm wrong but that's the impression I received from the Original Poster (OP).

new topics

top topics

join