It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
PART ONE

As usual I'm dressed in black, a short sleeved mock neck, sleek slacks, and a high tech belt (carrying all my tools) around the waist. My employer created the belt kit specifically for me. The hair is tied back, the highlights looking more golden than usual under the museum lighting. The highlights are functional as well as esthetic, a formula created by my employer to give me assistance in an esoteric way during my missions.

I am there to reclaim a treasure for its rightful owner. I teleported there. I remain undetected because I can control the vibrational state of my body so that my physical state does not register (a process called phasing). It's only when I'm about to retrieve the treasure that I need to manifest myself 100% physically for a split second. Then I would teleport out of the museum with the treasure in hand.

Easy does it but wait...Someone else is present in the museum with me. They possess a similar phasing ability as me. They are there to guard the treasure. ****! This has never happened before. They manifest themself to the same vibrational level as me. In this state, we can communicate telepathically. We cannot speak normally because we are not manifested 100% physically. 1st they tell me I look so much 'cooler' in person even though I'm in a vibrational state. To observe someone in the vibrational state is like observing a photo with less pixels. Then they inform me that if I leave the premises immediately, no harm will be done.

Hmm. I mull over the situation very carefully, sizing up this unexpected opponent. No need to retreat if the odds are in my favor. I quickly surmise that this dude is a mere novice. You see, while both of us are at the same vibrational level, a strike from one person to the other will harm the person receiving the hit. To avoid being harmed, you need to be able to switch quickly to a different level of vibration. The more adept one is in doing this, the more successful one will be in combat. This feat requires experience which this poor novice does not have. I easily knock the dude unconscious, retrieve the treasure and teleport out of the museum. Another mission successfully completed. Yay!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
PART TWO

It's quite something to be a revered honorary citizen here in this alternate reality. More so because I'm considered one of the top employees here for these specialized missions. These missions tend to be risky and require the utmost precision. They also take place in an alternate reality (not my birth/home reality). The irony is that I surpass the abilities of some of the folks who are from this alternate reality. I could also not fathom doing this kind of work in the reality I was born in. And It's not simply because of the fact that technology and the general lifestyle is not as advanced in my home reality.

One might wonder how this all came about, living two different lives in two different realities. Well, it happened kind of accidentally. During my AP experimentations, I never intended nor anticipated that they would lead to possessing an alternate 'livelihood' in an alternate reality. I wondered if anyone else besides myself experienced this phenomenon. In my case, a very talented seer of sorts from this alternate reality sensed on many occasions, my projections along the periphery of their reality. They are primarily responsible for securing my entry into their world. It is not known for certain whether anyone else from my reality has also been able to 'secretly' procure entry into this alternate world.

The ones responsible for making it possible for me to coexist with them in their reality have even created an identity template for me. This means I have the option to stay with them permanently should I choose to do so. I of course told them I could never leave my family and friends from my home reality.

They told me that they believe that by 2012 in my reality, I will need to make an important decision about my own survival. They believe my world will undergo a massive change and it may not be a safe haven to reside in.

Don't know about that but I do know that I presently enjoy using this ability to traverse between 2 different realities at will. It is also becoming quite apparent that this 'energetic' exercise between realities has a unique regenerating effect on my body. That's a plus! Perhaps this is one of the reasons why I am as successful as I am in fitting in with this alternate reality. There is a greater challenge awaiting me when I am ready. It involves a a deep sea expedition in this alternate reality. It is very high risk for sure. If I am unsuccessful, I could die in this alternate reality. This would be tragic in the sense that in my home reality, my physical body would be missing and no one would be able to find it since it would be residing in this alternate reality.

Well I know I won't be taking such an enormous risk. Some might consider it risky enough traversing between realities. I know this part I can handle with some confidence for now.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
PART THREE

Wow. Did this really happen? After returning to HR (home reality), I discovered that I inadvertently brought back something from AR (alternate reality). So much for the theory that it's not possible to bring back any physical object for an AR to HR, as much of the esoteric literature claims. Perhaps the authors felt it was impossible based on their 'limited' experiences. LOL. The item in question is not any more exciting than a pen so I doubt anyone in HR will even take notice of it as anything special. But just in case something weird happens (like dematerialization), I'll keep it in a safe, hidden place in HR. Perhaps I'll return it to AR on my next visit.

I recently discovered that the healing process in AR is more effective than in HR. During a training session in AR, I got injured, receiving a nasty cut in the arm. At the time it happened, I definitely freaked out. I didn't know what the repercusions would be upon returning to HR. No worries though. It healed completely in AR (no scarring) quickly. As I mentioned in an earlier chapter, AR is a much more advanced world than HR.

The wonderful folks at AR have supplied me with my very own 'dream home' (no pun intended. LOL). It is so beautiful and so unexpected. Of course I am deeply grateful for this awesome gift. I am now an official citizen to two worlds, HR and AR! So cool! They follow one set of FS techniques for the home unlike the many techniques there are in HR. That's because FS in AR has been so refined and proven effective that there is no need for alternate techniques. I am applying some of the principles of FS from AR in my own home in HR rather successfully.

I believe others besides myself can also enjoy such extraordinary experiences in an AR. One only needs to be open to it (without fear especially). Tis best however that one be grounded in a healthy, happy, balanced life before doing so. Otherwise one could end up in the 'lower' realms of existence, causing serious harm to oneself. It goes without saying, that one needs to apply common sense as with any endeavour. Having said that, Bon Voyage!

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
PART FOUR

Oops. I did it again. I brought back an item from AR to HR. I still have the item from my 1st visit. This latest item is a special form of chrysoberyl. I like it very much. In case anyone is wondering, all the items in question do belong to me in AR. Whether or not it is advisable to have it in HR is questionable. Anyways, as much as I am in awe of the special qualities of this chrysoberyl, my fav is still my heart shaped rose quartz that I have possessed since I was around 12-13 years old. I've been told that when something esoterically special is given to someone around that age and they keep it with them from that point on, the effects of the item become much more powerful 'exclusively' for the person as they grow older. Something to do with a special attunement process that takes place over time benefiting the owner and continues to do so as the owner continues to keep the item with them. That's when it becomes a real good luck charm.

There's something I only recently discovered about AR. AR has vampires. Apparently they don't kill but they do sometimes bite. So...I have a confession to make. The 'cut' I mentioned in the previous chapter was accidentally induced by a vampire (No. I did not get bitten.). He apologized and I accepted. I never knew vampires in real life or shall I say in AR could look so hot! LOL. Until I received the accidental injury, I did not know vampires existed in AR much less train alongside the 'regular' folks of AR. I regret not acquiring more info. when I had the chance about these vampires. I do know that they have a high suicide rate there, particularly among those who become one as a child because while their mind can mature to adulthood over time, physically they remain a child. That can be very distressing indeed.

I have a feeling there's alot more to be discovered about AR. It'll be a while before I become 'jaded'. Hehe. I must however, cease bringing objects from AR to HR!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
PART FIVE

Considering the obssession these days in HR with battling the ravages of aging, some people in HR would probably do anything to get their hands on a certain 'potion' in AR. As noted in the previous chapter, there exists vampires in AR. There exists a special potion in part made from a minute derivative of vampire blood. The potion is used as an antiaging elixir by some members of the nonvampire population. Apparently, the potion 'fixes' any physical flaws one may have so not only does it restore health, it restores physical perfection.
This is all real in AR. Very interesting stuff.

In AR I learned that esoteric practices are best begun around age 13. I started in a modest way around that time.
It's certainly paid off in dividends for me since then. I can see how it can be more difficult for someone who begins at a much later age. There's a natural propensity for it at an early age. According to the experts in AR, the best age to start is 13. Even those who began at age 13 and later stopped practicing, can return to it easily at a later age.

In AR, there is a high demand for treasure hunters. There appears to be a bounty of yet undiscovered treasure there. I've done plenty of heists that come about as a result of claims for stuff that has already been recovered (see Part One). I am currently in training to retrieve some of the 'undiscovered' treasure. And due to the high demand for treasure hunters in AR, you could say I'm highly 'coveted'. RVing is used to identify what is hidden in which location. This ensures one is not wasting time and resources embarking on a fruitless search.

I'm told there are many who desire the life offered in AR. But they are turned away because they don't meet AR's standards. I think one of the reasons that I got in is my ability to phase and project. You won't find any illegal aliens in AR. Hehe. Just as there are employment benefits in HR, there are also benefits in AR. One of the benefits I get in AR is so 'fitting' (pun intended
). They know I'm an avid fashionista. So as a bonus to me, I get free au couture. Woohoo. And yes, au couture in AR is very expensive as in HR. And yes, AR has their own version of Karl Lagerfeld. LOL.

In case anyone is wondering, it's not all work and no play in AR. Au contraire. I went to a masquerade party on Halloween night. I arrived 10 minutes early. I was really famished. I helped myself to these delicious lobster bites. While one was in my mouth, someone approached me and whispered in my ear "Would you like to be immortal?" Before I could respond they disappeared. I couldn't see clearly who it was. They were wearing a masquerade mask. It all seemed to happen within a split second or so. A strange thought occurred to me after the fact. This person disappeared so quickly because of my silver jewelry. Were they a vampire? LOL. I have no idea. But if I get asked the question again, my response will be "I'm already immortal."

I have this neat painting in my AR bedroom. It is a portrait of a matador. What's so interesting is that this matador sometimes becomes animated and speaks. Like when it's time for me to return to HR, the matador reminds me. This is to ensure my life in HR flows 'smoothly' without noticeable interruption. To make the transition back to HR, I would lie on my back on my bed in AR and begin the meditation that starts the process back to HR.

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
PART SIX

A word of advice. Make sure you phase back completely upon your return to HR. One time I thought I did just that but found I was able to walk thru a wall when I should've bumped into it. LOL. Well, I admit it has happened on more than one occasion. It happens sometimes.

Wow. I'm in the society pages in AR. There is a pic of me from the Halloween bash. I evidently made the A-List wearing my designer silver gown and 10 karat sparkler. I feel so honored. I have to admit, the folks in AR go all out to make me feel special in a good way. I have it all. I have a great life in HR. I have a great life in AR.

I learned something compelling in AR. They tell me one can jumpstart their RV/AP skills simply by consuming a combination of certain foodstuffs. These foodstuffs are also available in HR. So anyone who has either zero or lots of RV/AP experience can benefit. A friend of mine who has never RV/AP had immediate success with this approach. As for myself, it certainly gives a boost to my experiences. Go figure.

I had been training underground recently. That's when I discovered that a vampire lives underground beneath my dwelling in AR. Apparently this is 'normal' for many homes in AR. For vampires, it affords them more private comfort, peace, quietitude & safety. I have yet to meet the vampire who lives below my dwelling. I'm told he tends to slumber for days, weeks, & months at a time. As a safety precaution, they usually advise someone above ground (usually whoever lives above them) about their extended slumber. Obviously, I wasn't told. That's because I don't reside in AR full-time.

After some discussion, it was agreed that I should move to higher ground. That is, to a massive 100-storey highrise. In all fairness, the dwelling I had been living in, should rightfully be occupied by a full-time resident. As a consolation, I am offered a penthouse suite in the highrise.
I accepted of course. The amenities are incredible. I also have an underground parking spot even though I do not have a vehicle (yet). No vampires living underground here.
So many services come 'complimentary' for a resident of this grand place. I love it!

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
hey you!!

stay the hell out of my dimension,your cramping my style!!!

its the one with the golden sun!

youve been warned!.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
PART SEVEN

What's this? Target practice. Hmm. I never handled a weapon like this before. Everyone is surprised I don't automatically have a good shot. That's because they know that in so many of my previous 'standard' missions (see Part One), I have utilized laser tools and line shooters with such precision. I reminded them that it is different in those cases. However, once I got accustomed to handling the weapon, my target practice improved considerably (especially when I visualize the head of the target as my enemy in HR). LOL.

A word of advice. When you return to HR from AR, it's best to ground yourself. The easiest way for me is to consume a 'grounding' breakfast of course. That means it must include a healthy dose of protein. My breakfast consists of breakfast sausage, french toast, hash browns and strawberries (the color red is significant). I put maple syrup on my sausage and toast. I wash it down with some fresh squeezed OJ. It works like a charm.

The holiday season is here, both in HR and AR. I sure would like to borrow the aubergine gown in AR to use for one of the dinner parties in HR. However, that's not going to happen. I'm still concerned about the possibility of it dematerializing in HR. I don't want to be left standing in my skimpies. LOL. The best alternative is to have a knockoff created in HR. "I'll be home for Christmas......You can count on me......I'll be home for Christmas......If only in my dreams."

The folks in AR thought I would be able to spend more time during the holiday season there since I would be able to 'sleep' in. Not so! Me and my SO intend to be up at the crack of dawn for the most part, during the holidays. We'll be having a lot of guests over during the holidays. We usually keep the indoor temperature during the winter, no more than 65F. Most people we know are not accustomed to this. So we need to remember to raise the temperature to at least 70F when they are visiting. My SO will be making these delicious crab cakes for all to enjoy. (I might post the recipe in the Food Section). The one thing people are amazed about during the holiday season is the fact that I stay so slim even though I consume the same amount of goodies as they do. Well, for me the key is to consume sufficient protein and veggies.

As I've done previously, I accidentally RVed what my SO is giving me for Christmas. It's a gorgeous yellow diamond! (If my RV is correct). I never know for sure until the time comes so I always react with surprise.
I have never taken for granted that I'm correct until it comes to fruition. This holiday season me and my SO are having some professional photos taken of us, to be framed and displayed throughout our digs. One of my SO's friends is a professional photographer. He's doing this as a Christmas present to us. How wonderful! I've seen his work. It's amazing!

The holiday season in HR is always important to me so instead of spending more time in AR, I'll be spending less. The folks in AR are obviously disappointed but that's the way it's going to be. In fact, they seem to value my existence so much that they keep trying to convince me to agree to an emergency extraction in the event things go 'awry' in HR. I keep telling them that I would only agree to it if they could also accomodate my loved ones. Apparently, they are working on it.

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi I really have to ask this question: are you serious?
ok I truly don't mean any disrespect nevertheless while I was reading your posts I actually thought that I was reading a sci-fi story!!! Therefore, I will give you points for that

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm as serious as a dream can be. After all, it is written under "Dreams & Personal Predictions".

Life is but a dream.

:lol

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
PART EIGHT

So this is one of the coveted books everyone is after. And I'm the one who retrieved it after traversing thru numerous underground tunnels. Most people in AR don't like to venture thru these tunnels. It's dark most of the time so one needs to carry with them sufficient lighting. It's slippery so one needs to be equiped with special attire. In some places the oxygen content is low so one needs to carry with them oxygen pills. Then there are the bats. If they get to be a nuisance, I need to turn this dial on my belt which sends out a sound frequency that effectively repels them out of the way.

The most intriguing aspect of this mission is having the assistance of a synthetic. A synthetic is an artificial replica of a human of sorts. They look just like a human but are entirely composed of synthetic parts. They serve as ideal companions for missions like this that require lugging more equipment than usual. Their job is to carry additional equipment and assist with basic tasks. They are not capable of leading a mission nor perform complex tasks. They can be lifesavers should one get injured and need to return from the mission. The synthetic is capable of carrying a human back, no matter the distance and do it 'fast'. Depending on the level of medical emergency, someone at HQ can interface with the synthetic, giving them instructions on how to stabilize an injury. I've been told no one to date has ever died on a mission although there have been close calls. Extensive training is 'key' to avoiding mishaps.

About the book I retrieved. I've never seen anything like it. It's a book about conjurance and manifestation. It's written in a language of symbols. It's about 1000 pages long. I don't know how but I am somehow able to decipher some of the content and retrieve some info. Kool. However, I decide not to reveal any of this to anyone. In some strange way, I think I was granted the ability to retrieve some info. because the powers to be knew I would stay silent on the matter. I am grateful either way.

The book reminds me of an antiquity shop in AR that I try to make time to visit. I'm surprised that there isn't more interest in this shop. I think the shop has just as much to offer as the hidden treasure people are so interested in. It's going to take me a while to go thru and examine it all (especially the books) in this quaint 2-storey abode. Actually not everything is for sale. The upper level is a combo library/museum of sorts. One can browse but not buy. One section is set aside as a tea room for people to help themselves to herbal tea and small treats. It is expected that one provide a donation for this complimentary pleasure.

The proprietor of this unique establishment isn't who one might expect. They are a 'wise beyond their years' teenager. He inherited it after his parents died unexpectedly. That explains why there is such an eclectic mix of very ancient to very modern items of interest in the shop/library/museum/tea room. The proprietor's living quarters are in the basement. And no, he is not a vampire. The conversion of the basement is fairly recent as he was not able to afford keeping the family home after his parents died. Although I have not been in the basement, I RV it as a very comfortable, modern space. He has a home office down there. Of course he doesn't spend all his time at this home/shop dwelling. He has a reliable assistant who helps him out with the shop part of the time. The owner is so sweet. Due to my part-time resident status and my insatiable interest in the shop, he has entrusted me with a key to the shop. I can let myself in anytime to peruse at my leisure. Is that generous or what?

During the holidays I have 'zero' amount of time to visit the antiquity shop. I don't do missions during the holidays of course. It's the various social holiday functions I need to attend. In case anyone is wondering, all my accounts about AR are not real-time reporting. Everything that I have been relating about the events in AR so far, are at least a few years old. I have not yet revealed anything about AR that has occurred from 2006 to the present. Some day I'll catch up.

As a side note, the emergency extraction plan is in place (should the need arise). But there is a limitation. It will only accommodate myself, my SO, and family members. That's fair.

Beam us up Scotty!
LOL. LOL. LOL.

The French guests will soon be arriving (referring to HR now). Gotta go! Sweet dreams for the rest of 2007 y'all! Au revoir.

top topics

join