It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Israel finalise Iran strike plan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by secret titan
I swore to obey the orders of the President and I will continue to do so until I am no longer in the military.

NO, YOU DIDNT.
You swore to protect the constitution against all enemies FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.
You did NOT swear to obey the 'president'.
On the contrary, you have every legal and moral obligation to disobey the 'president' and any other commanding officer, if his orders go against the constitution, or against the Geneva convention.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sorry if somebody has mentioned this already, but Iran is not the only nation in direct infringement of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Should be go to war with ALL the transgressors or not?

Sorry, the other countries, of course... The U.K., The Russian Federation and, yup, the United States of America.

Part of the NPT was an agreement by all Nuclear states to reduce their arsenals to a specified level. This has not been done, so what right have we to attack Iran over NPT infringements?

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

So now they are going to sell nukes to terrorists huh? Pakistan is incapable of such things though now already? USSR or whats left of it as well? LOL Thats funny man it really is.

The difference which PieMan selectively omits to mention is that Pakistan and Russia abide by UN resolutions and do not support terrorism.

The US has supported terrorism, so we shouldn't have nuclear technology either.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Also, bombing nuclear plants could release a large amount of radiation.

Chernobyl all over again, just on a bigger scale, because they have multiple nuclear facilities that would probably be targeted.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Notice the US is involved here.

It's because the Israelis are cowards with no nuts to attack Iran themselves. We saw the same things with Iraq and Afghanistan. The only think the cowardly Israelis can do on their own is attack 3rd world people with no means of defending themselves adequately.

Only the bravest can drive a tank at kids throwing rocks or use civilian human shields in combat.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey truthseeka,

Seems to me, your thoughts above against, as you put it, Cowards does not apply against Israel.
There people too. Trying to achieve a peaceful agreement where Palestinians and Israelites can live in peace amongst and next door to each other.

What both sides of innocent P&I people are going through and have for quite awhile is something terrible and something that kills or maims Children on both sides too, I feel.

Getting back to your thoughts though, Israel has hit back but I feel they would have rather and perhaps still strive for stability between the two without fear of bombs and reprisals against their people. The whole death & destruction affair over there is sad and sickening.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

...No we're talking about a country which is funding Hezbollah, supporting #e militias against a UN mandated mission in Iraq and smuggling arms to the taleban to fight against a UN mandated mission in Afghanistan.

love it when people take the hight moral ground

the United states has funded far worst and thanks for its lust of power and greed it has created the worst terrorists in the world.

example Bin ladin and co which last time i checked have caused far more deaths then anything Iran fund

and hazbullah are only seen as terrorists by few countries

A country which previously between 1984-88 targeted and sank 546 non combatant tankers from neutral countries including 413 seamen and is now threatening to do so again.

should we bring the US back into this a country that shot down a passenger plane, killed thousends?

compared to a couple of oil tankers

This from a country which signed the Non Proliferation Treaty and then spent over a decade clandestinely acquiring nuclear technology which it told the outside world it wasn't seeking.... Which in 2004 was discovered to have concealed an underground uranium enrichment plant from where IAEA took samples of bomb grade uranium.... Which in October 2003 admitted to developing plutonium from spent nuclear fuel, with tributylphosphate which it has been importing from China whilst at the same time building ever longer range missiles and even supplying Shehab-3 missiles for hezbollah to fire into Isreal ?

last time i checked it wasnt against the law for a country to work on nuclear power and seeing as how Iran is on yours and other countroes gun sights its a damn good thing they hid most of it. with all the threats there getting.

PS if hazbullah have these weapons maybe it would make the israelis think twice about attacking the north

Gosh those poor misunderstood Iranians. They must be innocent.

same gosh those poor israelis and americans, they have done nothing to anyone one , there all innacent

Some of us have woken up and smelled the coffee.

you need strronger coffee as week coffee hant woken you up yet

Some of us already understand that waiting just buys Iran more time.

some of us have seen what the US does for its lust for power and greed while it attacks and destroyies countries and takes control of their resources

Some of us realise that it is no longer a question of if, but when...

some of us relise that no everything is black and white

Sadly many of you will not accept iran's intentions until they have used them.

sadly many of you are so eager to start a new war while being stuck in two countries that would cost more lives that will go into the thousends

please show me Irans intentions mr Iran expert?
show me where they have invaded an soverign country

Given the rhetoric, Isreal already has sufficient justification out of self defence.

so does Iran, Israel or the US attack Iran has every right to defend its self and with the size of Israel thats going to be one big bruse

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Seems to me, your thoughts above against, as you put it, Cowards does not apply against Israel.
There people too. Trying to achieve a peaceful agreement where Palestinians and Israelites can live in peace amongst and next door to each other.

calling attacking and killing people in the gaza strip even during cease fires trying to achieve peace, what a joke

if israel really wanted peace they would stop building on occupied terratory and uprooting homes and destroying farms of the palistianians as group punishment.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I'm looking forward to the initiation of this plan, it's certainly about time it came along, especially after Iran has regularly threatened Irael and the United States. Iran has been funding terrorist groups and now they want nuclear technology..that's where it stops.

what threats?

saying they will defend them selves? your saying its wrong for one to defend them selves from aggresors?

and dont use the wipeout israel BS
saying wanting to wipe out the zionest regieme is not the same as destroying israel.

also should the world Nuke the US for funding bin ladin and co, since they are responsible for deaths in the UK,Iraq,Madrid and other contries

so by your definition the united states is a greater threat and should be neutralised

Originally posted by laiguana
This will happen sooner or later and Iran deserves it.

by your point the US and israel deserve whats coming,
they have openly threatend other countries and inavded them
destroyed homes, caused billions worth of damage

hopefully you guys will get whats coming to you.

karma a great thing

[edit on 27-6-2007 by bodrul]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join