It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Israel finalise Iran strike plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
On a related note, although I know your statement wasn't really directed at me, I still believe that there were WMDs that are either hidden or were moved out of the country.

Blue im with you buddy, I still believe they had them becasue they used them on more than one occasion. IMO they were moved out before we went in. And dont think Saddam wouldnt give them to IRAN or Syria either. The enemy of my enemy is my friend dont forget that true statement .

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wonder if people actually believe what they say themselves. Someone said Saddam wasn't crazy. Funny but before we killed him I could have swore people were saying he was a madman and that he killed millions and was about to launch nukes to hit USA, Natanyahoo was making speeches about how much of a threat to Israel, Iraq was and that a pre-emptive strike was needed and that people should support an American attack on Iraq. Now the same people are changing the story and saying ahminijiad is a madman, a nazi, a new hitler even and once again someone who is going to kill millions of Jews and poses a threat to world peace.

Its just crazy muslims and they hate our pepsi cola, and our freedom. No other reasons.

Its the same old story hashed over again. Its too bad many people omit much of the root causes.

Its not Iran being a threat to jews...its the threat that Israel might have to stop the occupation.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is a sad day for humanity... When the attack happens we're doomed. Nothing good can come with this! I still think this act is illegal, an US attack is illegal and unjust.

If things get really bad, we should all take responsibility for it, USA too. We allowed it to happen and we must pay for it.

I still hope USA will not attack, but that is unlikely.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
I dont think this will surprise anyone...

maybe attack on Iran will not surprise anyone, but I bet the outcome will (first thing that comes to my mind, as an example is a huge fiasco of the IDF in Lebanon last summer)...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Its just crazy muslims and they hate our pepsi cola, and our freedom. No other reasons.

everyone should hate pepsi or coca cola... it's not good for your health

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pericle
This is a sad day for humanity... When the attack happens we're doomed. Nothing good can come with this! I still think this act is illegal, an US attack is illegal and unjust.

If things get really bad, we should all take responsibility for it, USA too. We allowed it to happen and we must pay for it.

I still hope USA will not attack, but that is unlikely.

It was our own fault and the worlds fault for not taking action the first time Israel took it upon themselves to pre-emptively strike Iraq's Osirak. Allowing an attack based on a countries precognitive powers of ESP was a total crock in the first place.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Doesn't matter to me who does it - JUST BOMB AWAY

Reagan should have done it 27 years ago

Civilians will always suffer to some degree and it wasn't any different for those decent Japanese & Germans who got stuck in WWII

Note: The *Mod Edit* ATS board members really need to be reported to the authorities

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review This Link

[edit on 6/21/2007 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
The pro-terrorist scumbag ATS board members really need to be reported to the authorities

And your definition of a 'pro-terrorist scumbag is...?

please, enlighten me...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Let me start off, just for argument's sake, by saying that I'm not a supporter of Iran.

BUT!

Has anyone (I'm sure many have) considered the posibility that the primary reasons behind the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty are to keep countries not completely under the thumb of NWO proponents from possessing weapons which would allow them to at least enter into a situation similar to the cold war? Without the threat of *mutually* assured distruction, the orchestrators of the NWO have nothing to hold them back from taking whatever they want from other countries. (Wild speculation? Depends on your perspective.)

As I said, though, I'm not a supported of Iran, and I've witnessed their government make threatening statements. Is Iran dangerous? In my opinion, yes, but opinions, hearsay, and threats shouldn't bring about a war, especially one involving nuclear weapons.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
The pro-terrorist scumbag ATS board members really need to be reported to the authorities

And your definition of a 'pro-terrorist scumbag is...?

please, enlighten me...

Why even bother to stir an obviously disturbed mind like that. Ignore the sick ******. Hes been dyin to drop a bomb for many years now...obviously hes gonna be pissed off if it doesnt happen soon..even to the point where he thinks people should be imprisoned for not wanting the same thing. He needs to report someone, unfortunately it should be him walking to the nearest mental health facility and admitting himself asap. Thats a whole lot of years of pent up frustration man. Since Reagan he believes it should have happened? Thats a lot of years to be sitting there praying for a time such as this.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Alright that's enough of that.

Please discuss the topic and not each other.
TypeSH2001 and ThePieMaN have been warned for their behaviour and personal attacks.

Mod Note: Stay On Topic – Please Review This Link

[edit on 6/21/2007 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Personally I really want to know who the eminent threat is we are after in order to survive. "We MUST stop Osama before he destroys us, wait no it's Saddam he has the means to make 9-11 look like child's play, no no actually I meant Ahmadinejad. Yeah he's the threat to you and your freedoms."

Will the real devil that threatens our American lives please stand up?

Sounds like something out of 1984...
We are at war with (insert continent here)
In our case "...NO! We have also been at war with saddamn, bin laden is not a threat"

It amazes me how dumb the average person is...

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
I would urge them as far as possible to only target Iran's nuclear infrastructure, it's naval assets and it's biological warfare centre.

The West's gripe is not with the Iranian people but with their militaristic regime.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

"Militaristic regime"??? And what about, UK's, Canada's, France's, Russia's and China's militaristic regimes? Oh yeah... there the good capitalist big countries, of course!

If the US and Israel attacks, the consequences will be devastating, for people like you and me. Iran is not Iraq, this a nation with a strong military potential, that has alliances with key non-aligned countries (and some aligned) who will surely not stay passive at such a military disgrace... and THAT, if there's no massive mutiny among the US Army (especially the higher ranked). This is going too far, period.

The only ones who'll be the winners are this political and financial elite who'll always have the opportunity to run away to Cheyenne Mountain Complex when things get ugly. It's about time for Americans and people in the Western world to stand up and fight against the ones that are their real ennemies, who alienated them and sent their kids to war just for financial gains, and this is the rich and the powerful!

[edit on 21/6/07 by Echtelion]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Iran wont get hit by the US or anybody else. Not going to happen.

Iran would love this, it would play right into Iran's hands. Olmert and Bush know this and are driving Iran and Russia nuts.......anybody gets nailed by the US in the next 8 years it will be NK.........guess i should rise up and torch my land rover

[edit on 22-6-2007 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Umm...Iran would be devastated if they were attacked, they are actually playing it cool now, they are not falling into the traps. Why would Iran want to be attacked again?

The only countries who have done any kind of invading has been the Americans and the Israelis too, they invaded Palestine many times, and stole the land from them anyways.

It wouldnt have been bad if they hadnt destroyed the arabs houses, forced them to migrate to palestine and other arab nations, they bulldozed the arab houses and built new houses for the jewish immigrants coming in by the thousands, who were financed by the Rothschild banking family who also financed the Holocaust, so they can create a state of Israel, with the Rothschild symbol on the flag.

Think of this. If you were living in a house for a thousand years, and suddenly somebody came in and ordered you to move out of the house, and move to the little shed in the corner of the yard. Thats pretty much what happened to the arabs when Israel was formed, they had to flock to a small piece of land called Palestine.

they were told we are bulldozing these houses to build new ones for the immigrants, well give you 15% of what the house is worth to shut you up, if you dont like it, too bad we are doing it anyways...They didnt like it, and you wouldnt either.

[edit on 22-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
^Exactly
And now people side with Israel and don't understand where this anger in the mid. east stems from. They (arabs) just look to Israels backbone...the U.S.
We are at fault supporting the illegal occupation

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Iran is not in violation of the NPT

Lee anoma you start out with incorrect claims and then build assumptions around them.

For nearly 20 years Iran concealed nuclear facilities which it had previously agreed as a signatory of the NPT that it would fully disclose:

www.un.org...

You have chosen to selectively quote from Iran's propaganda denials.

Iran claims that it was only working on nuclear energy for peaceful power generation, however the known facts do not support this.

In October 2003 Iran admitted to an IAEA inspection that it was producing Plutonium from spent fuel out of it's research reactors. This was spent fuel which it claimed to have lost.

Under the NPT all nuclear material (enriched Uranium, spent fuel etc) has to be accounted for and tracked. Iran manipulated it's records for IAEA audits so that spent fuel could not be identified or accounted. IAEA found that the "vanished" spent fuel was being reprocessed at Tehran into Plutonium.

Please could you or anyone here tell me why a country which claims to only want nuclear material for peaceful purposes is clandestinely re-processing spent fuel into Plutonium ?

How is that behaviour consistent with the NPT ?

From a report on CNN on 17 November 2004, Quoting Iran's strongest ally Russian President Vladimir Putin (CNN newsreader Lou Dobbs):

Russian President Vladimir Putin today said Russia's armed forces will soon have advanced nuclear missile systems unmatched by any other country. And an Iranian opposition group says Iran is hiding a nuclear weapons facility in Tehran.

transcripts.cnn.com...

Netanz was for years a hidden Uranium enrichment plant. It was hidden so that Iran could acquire Uranium fuel which IAEA would be unaware of and unable to audit.

Now why would a country which claims to comply with the NPT and seek uranium only for peaceful purposes go to so much trouble to evade IAEA audits and build secret underground facilities ?

[edit on 22-6-2007 by sy.gunson]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

I have determined the entire story is complete and utter crap. Honestly, this is almost worse the Worldnutdaily. I mean, worldnetdaily.

ha ha ha figures. It's not really credible that there would be any official announcement of talks to plan a strike. They'd just do it.

Uh hello? We're the ones planning to tactically strike a country that has done no overt attack upon us

...No we're talking about a country which is funding Hezbollah, supporting #e militias against a UN mandated mission in Iraq and smuggling arms to the taleban to fight against a UN mandated mission in Afghanistan.

A country which previously between 1984-88 targeted and sank 546 non combatant tankers from neutral countries including 413 seamen and is now threatening to do so again.

This from a country which signed the Non Proliferation Treaty and then spent over a decade clandestinely acquiring nuclear technology which it told the outside world it wasn't seeking.... Which in 2004 was discovered to have concealed an underground uranium enrichment plant from where IAEA took samples of bomb grade uranium.... Which in October 2003 admitted to developing plutonium from spent nuclear fuel, with tributylphosphate which it has been importing from China whilst at the same time building ever longer range missiles and even supplying Shehab-3 missiles for hezbollah to fire into Isreal ?

You mean that country ?

Gosh those poor misunderstood Iranians. They must be innocent.

Some of us have woken up and smelled the coffee.

Some of us already understand that waiting just buys Iran more time.

Some of us realise that it is no longer a question of if, but when...

Sadly many of you will not accept iran's intentions until they have used them.

Given the rhetoric, Isreal already has sufficient justification out of self defence.

Amen..
Still people over here suprise me with that NWO, zionist conspiracy crap..
Have a good reality check! what is happening, who is supporting terrorist groups in the ME for about 25 years?, building nukes with threats even Hitler wouldn't say in "public". Remember Israel had nukes even before the 6 day war broke out, had it even when Kipoer had a bad turning for Israel..
I also suggest people here read the Koran for instance before spitting these anti-semitic bs [why that pig avatar?]here 's some homework
Sura:Aya respectively (2:66),(5:61),(3:119), (9:5)..
Maybe you would understand a little bit why jews[people in general] are threatened by this religion, not to mention by this regime...

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow Jews are threatened by Islam? So what are you trying to say? Since they are threatened they will try to pre-emptively destroy it as with other threats they percieve to be dangerous? I believe you because thats what it seems like. You go around quoting verses from the Koran as though you know what you are talking about but you are just like the rest or these Islamophobics ..you just parrot stuff.
I can find sites that have messed up Torah quotes too thats pretty simple to do. Kind of foolish though since I have never read te Torah or the Koran.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to the initiation of this plan, it's certainly about time it came along, especially after Iran has regularly threatened Irael and the United States. Iran has been funding terrorist groups and now they want nuclear technology..that's where it stops. This will happen sooner or later and Iran deserves it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join