It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Phone Call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Has anyone had a phone come in from a private number and there is a recording on the other side that is in a different language?

This just happened to me and the strange thing was that it didn't seem like one language. It seemed like a mix between Mexican Spanish and some Arabic. Like I notice some numbers in the message that seemed to be in Spanish but the message itself sounded very Arabic. I was hoping for this message to repeat itself but after I said hello for the second time (not sure if it was a recording or not) the phone hung up.

Anyway, just a very strange instance and was curious if anyone else has had this happen to them before and what your thoughts were on it.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
About a week ago there was another thread started by hikix about a phone call. It seems his buddy at work was contacted by some Muslim man. Turned out later that the Muslim guy was buying a church, maybe because he had a vision of Jesus.

Now this church was a 10 million $$ investment. Maybe the Pope needs a new ring. Muslim= Arabic and Catholic= Spanish(Latin)

Actually, it sounds strange, because that's two languages you don't here mixed often. Not like you hear English and Spanish.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah, you could tell the difference in the two styles distinctly. The enunciation was very Arabic sounding and when he was saying numbers it sounded very Spanish.

This was also my cellphone which isn't a published number. But for all I know it could have just been some bill collection war dialer that gave me the wrong message.

new topics

join