It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists simulate jet colliding with World Trade Center

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is not a simulation, this is an animation, and it is disinformation.

There is no person in the world, no computer in the world, and no software in the world that could possibly accuratly calculate each and every physical piece of the aircraft, and building, and contents inside the building, and its reaction to such an impact.

Every bolt, every nut, every washer, every rivit, every inch of aluminum, every piece of glass, every rubber piece, every inch of electrical wire, or to sum it all up, every element used to build that jet, and building, and objects in the building, would have to be calculated. Also its interaction with other objects would have to be calculated.

Example:

Throw a metal bolt at a brick wall. It would take an extremely powerfull computer and software to calculate what happens to the bolt and the wall.

The length of the bolt, the width of the bolt, the height of the bolt, the exact dimenstions of the bolt, and every single thread on it, including the density of the metal, and the exact elemental mixture of the metal would have to be inlcuded. Not only that, the speed, spin, and exact angle of impact would have to be calculated. Same for the brick wall. The density of the brick mixture (hard or soft) and the texture of the surface (smooth or rough) and the mixture of the mortor (water to mortor ratio), and the age of the brick, and the micro fractures and cracks (from drying), all would have to be calculated. And thats not all of it.....

Just to calculate exactly how the bolt reacts with the brick would be near impossible. How much does the bolt damage the brick? How much does the bolts metal deform and dent? How many particals of the brick fall off on impact? How much of the brick cracks? How much does the bolt sink into the brick? There are millions and millions more different things to calculate like wind, and temperature of the atmosphere, heck even the tempature of the bolt and brick would come into play.

The amount of calculations just for 1 bolt and 1 brick wall is mind boggling.

Now, look at the jet and building. There is about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 calculations that need to be accounted for.

IMPOSSIBLE. This disinformation animation makes me sick, it really does, because the gullible people will think its real, and use it as evidence in their arguements, because they are too idiotic to think of all these calculations and how they all effect each other.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
congrats, Obviously someone had to write the program to view this. Therefore is it not possible this is just propaganda to make us believe thats how it happened. I personally could write a program that states I rule the universe and shows me ruling, does that necessarily proove that I infact own it? They can make movies of a giant gorilla scaling the Empire state building, and it apparently can withstand his mass. Even if a plane smashed into the trade center it would not collapse the entire building at free fall speed. It would merely burn and destroy the levels above where the plane hit. After all these buildings were made to withstand hurricane conditions and could sway in any direction 6 meters. There were shock absorbers build in the base to withstand earthquakes. So are you telling me a 747 and some jet fuel could pummel a 110 story building from hitting floors 95 - 98? so why would the floors below collapse at free fall speed?

Why the collapse?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
When you design the simulation, it's pretty easy to get it to do what you want it to do...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Anybody could get a copy of 3D Studio Max and make this animation.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
From destroy in pre K, to building blocks in K, to computer anime in
college it keeps the sheelpe occupied.

No need to tell the truth.

Ruling Class 101 : Fool the people all the time.

Giving out the hardness of steel, what. The temperature process and
details of steel, what.

Chrisy, what. Oh its the Mayor and governor's fault, what.
The air is ok, its the dust that will kill you ha ha.

No time to sniff vans with bomb residue, what.

Keep on saying what until the truth spits us in the face.

Its the only way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join