It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very secure, strange building in GA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
this is curious. in a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... one of the places that appeared to be strange is located just 2.6 miles from this location 11586 Maxwell rd, alpharetta.

cox communications having razor wire fencing?????

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

where are the parking spaces for the workers? i do not see a parking lot. my friend mark just emailed me to take another look at what he noticed not there. where are the workers going to park...................inside??????

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
if anyone has been at, or has worked at one of these facilities, i would be careful about posting. i'm not trying to sound paranoid or anything, but you might want to stop and think. the government is very serious about security in these times.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I've seen comms buildings that have security fencing, night vision CCTV, and other detectors around the perimeter. It makes airport security look like a joke.

It's quite possible its a comms building.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Could be a morgue with all the refrigeration and redundant electrical. Could also explain the guards.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by JJRichey

where are the parking spaces for the workers? i do not see a parking lot. my friend mark just emailed me to take another look at what he noticed not there. where are the workers going to park...................inside??????

why don't you read all *FOUR* *gasp* pages of this thread and you'll find the answers to your questions.

-

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

This is hillarious, a cable place and it had everyone scrambling to see what was going on. Doe'snt surprise me though. I have a Comcast cable place right down the road from me that is a steel structured bldg and it also has no signs or anything but a large fence around it with cameras.

Maybe they rented it due to the security features or maybe wanted a low profile. Security in the US is not that tight, go to Europe and you will see cameras all over the place, when I was over there in the service I was flying home on leave and remember the gaurds at the airport with MP5s and also after 9pm most flights were rerouted due to possible attacks from the IRA.

Of course that was in the early 80's times have changed since then.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just adding some additional information, confirmed to be Cox cable:

Tax District 10 (Alpharetta)
Market Value $ 26,191,700
Assessment $ 10,476,680
City of Atlanta Exemption Code
Fulton County Exemption Code
Land Assessment $ 3,507,840
Improvement Assessment $ 6,968,840
Land Size (acres) 0.000
Property Class C4
Landuse Class 398

If you ever want to find out something about a property, use the associated county's GIS website. Many counties have such a site--you typically can search by address or other key ids, and find the tax assessments, aerial photographs, etc...

Just do a Google search for County Name + GIS, in this case "Fulton County GIS".

This particular location below:

Fulton County GIS - Parcel Id #12 -2380-0561-042-4

delius

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hardeeboy

i wish i could just let some steam off but instead i'll just hardee har har to you boy. anyway, i've changed my mindl; yea you can call me crazy but keep drinking that koolaid and make sure you keep you head stuck way down in the sand 'cause things are going to change...............and while you are down there just stick you head between your legs and kiss your A S S goodby! hardee har har! there, i feel so much better. i try not to post such as the bove but it sure made me feel soooooo good!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join