It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Protect and Serve- A whole New Meaning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Barry Cooper is an ex-narcotics officer from east Texas who has taken his old motto of "protect and Serve" to anew level. He now sells instructional DVDs on how to be successful at stashing your pot in the car so drug dogs can't find it. His DVD, "Never Get Busted Again" is already on the market. A new one called "Never Get Raided" is in the works.

www.foxnews.com...

A useful tip here is that fox urine confuses dogs.

Now you might wonder why I posted this, aside from the pure fun of it. Well, we are all about denying ignorance, and here's a chance to learn a trick or two. And I'll just about bet that if dogs were used in the future by the NWO to sniff for ammo, that some ripe fox urine would stop them cold.

And the reason this is in this forum? Well, read the part of the article where he talks about how the dogs are made to "false alert" just so the cops can go ahead and search. And remember that he was a one time narcotics officer with the Permian Basin Drug Task Force, so he ought to know.

So how do you feel about drug sniffing dogs that bypass the probable cause laws? Smells like a conspiracy to make that law useless two.

And I would be fibbing if I didn't admit that the irony of an ex-cop doing this to thwart the efforts of law enforcement brought a chuckle. And sharing a smile is part of denying ignorance too.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by NGC2736]

join