It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season Two)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000

Originally posted by RealOrNot
So who killed Hiro's father and went after Angela?

I'm thinking it was Kensei.

Why would you think it was Kensei? He's in feudal Japan. Do his regenerative powers give him eternal life?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tonedef

Parkman's dad seems to be the prime suspect here, no?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonedef

Originally posted by sardion2000

Originally posted by RealOrNot
So who killed Hiro's father and went after Angela?

I'm thinking it was Kensei.

Why would you think it was Kensei? He's in feudal Japan. Do his regenerative powers give him eternal life?

That's my guess. Think Wolverine. How old was he again? 150? 200? I don't see someone who can regenerate limbs and recover from a sharp piece of glass to the brain dying of old age, do you? Or maybe he found another special person with a gift similar to Lindermans? And what about the "Godsend" symbol that keeps popping up? That is Kensei's sign.

Also remember who Kensei is with at the moment. Someone who can travel in time.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'll buy Parkman's dad for the attack on Mrs. Pitrelli he's a mind terror kinda person. Look how he had Nathan and Matt fighting each other while thinking they were fighting something else. However, someone physically took Nakamura and dropped him off the roof. I don't think the killing of those in the photo is a single person at all. Possibly someone from the photo who went rogue and started gathering a group of talents around him (or her) to take out the competition.

It would appear from last season that Linderman/Pitrelli/Nakamura at least were all working together toward the same goal. Possibly the group fractured over time and little sub groups have competing goals? Just throwing it out there.

Oh and about the last episode. What's up with NYC now? bio attack or something? The nuke didn't work so now lets try bio? Also can HRG change the future to avoid the picture coming true. Obviously this is possible since NYC didn't blow up (in this timeline anyway).

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Or Hiro did it. Remember the reaction. Though I still think it's Kensei, either a 500+ year old Kensei or a 20ish year old kensei that was transported to the future by Hiro.

Also, Parkmans dad got a "Godsend" message as well.

[edit on 3-11-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I knew it! Adam = Kensei. Lolz. We were both right.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
the virus that wipes out NY apparently is a result of the testing being done by The Company. It's about time the heroes started working on a common cause again, the story line was so damned disjointed and pointless that I was losing interest. Per last night's episode, there are three left before hiatus. When it comes back is going to depend on their normal schedule and the writer's strike. It could be a long time before we see anything but the previews were pretty damned cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've missed the last 3 episodes of Heroes :bnghd: and whats up with Sylar not being able to use any of his stolen powers? Like I said I've missed the last 3 episodes...

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sylar was probably given the virus. That's my guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
That would make sense. I need to find the time to watch the 3 episodes that I've missed.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Heroes is awesome cant wait till next week to see what happens next. There not going to have a mid season break again are they that really miffed last year :shk:

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
Heroes is awesome cant wait till next week to see what happens next. There not going to have a mid season break again are they that really miffed last year :shk:

Yeah they are, and plus the Writers Strike will probably make that break even longer putting the future of Heroes in serious jeopardy.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Very interesting HRG is just like his daughter now...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JadePhoenix

I'm not so sure about that. Adam Munroe/Takezo Kensei used his blood to heal Nathan Petrelli, but that didn't make Nathan regenerative -- he died in the future after the outbreak, didn't he?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
reply to post by JadePhoenix

I'm not so sure about that. Adam Munroe/Takezo Kensei used his blood to heal Nathan Petrelli, but that didn't make Nathan regenerative -- he died in the future after the outbreak, didn't he?

He was the first to die actually.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

Nathan Petrelli dies in the first wave of the virus...

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
In the final episode of the first series Peter faints and in his dream he talks with Simones father, Charles Devaux, but hes dead right? so... could it not have been the "dream" guy, named "Mawry" I aint that sure of the name that made the dream ?

Is it Kensei thats the bad guy or what?

Did Charles Devaux die of the virus? Did he even have powers?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Is the writers/actors/directors atrike going to be putting the second par tof season 2 on hold?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JadePhoenix
Is the writers/actors/directors atrike going to be putting the second par tof season 2 on hold?

Yup it is unfortunately.........

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

figures, heres looking forward to season 3

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join