It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heroes (Season Two)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I carnt wait for this to come out, i loved the first one.

ProTo FF

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a nice article in entertainment weekly about the upcoming season.

www.ew.com...

some things discussed:
sylar will be leaving to shoot the new star treck movie (he plays spock) and will, hopefully, return towards the end of the season.
Nathan and Peter are still around, as evidenced by their images in the photo.
a major death in the season opener.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well, season 2 starts tonight guys. Hopefully, this season will be just as good as the last one!!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Lots of twists in the first episode.
Peter's got a new power but he has amnesia.
What was up with Nathan's reflection?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ya,what is up with Nathan's reflection?
I liked how they are introducing new people this season.
It should keep Heros fresh each week.
Great start to a new season.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Nathan must have learned how to be a shape shifter to cover what appears to be scars he got when bro went nuclear.

My questions about this episode are is Sulu really dead and is a hero from last season the one killing people off?

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hopefully they are able to deal with Peter's amnesia in a sensible fashion. I would hate a convoluted plot that shows peter trying to find his identity for the entirety of season 2.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

Or, perhaps, Peter picked up some of Nikki's "power" and his nuked other half is in the mirror with Nathan, thus he has no recollection as to who he is.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Last night's episode was pretty good,although I wish they could shed more light on Peter's memory loss.
And the whole cutting off the toe thing made me cringe.
I also wonder who this assasin is?
He must be pretty bad a$$,to be able to get to anyone,anywhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I like the Irish girl, hopefully her and Peter will hook up. I also want to see Peter use his full powers!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I'm interested in how Peter obtained the "spark" power and why the Haitian mind wiped him and gave him his pendant.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
1. how do you know the haitian mind wiped him?
2. I thought the hand spark was the radioactive component which he clearly has managed to control.

It should be noted that there is an episdoe coming up called Four Months Ago, or something like that. It will fill in many of the gaps.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Peter has the Haitian's necklace and he can't remember a thing. Seems like a logical conclusion that the Haitian used his power on him. But this season is establishing that many people share the same ability. For example, Kensei can heal like Claire and West can fly like Nathan.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am so glad they haven't lost momentum at all for the second season. I agree that they shouldn't drag out Nathan's memory loss too much or it will get annoying. So who killed Hiro's father and went after Angela? That was so strange that no one could see him (or it?) when she was being attacked in the interrogation room.

On an off topic, I really liked that Nissan Rogue commercial (the one that was played over and over and over and over again) on the first episode. It was actually pretty neat. Nice, uh, product placement in the show..."OMG dad, you're giving me the Rouge?!" hmmm

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealOrNot
On an off topic, I really liked that Nissan Rogue commercial (the one that was played over and over and over and over again) on the first episode. It was actually pretty neat. Nice, uh, product placement in the show..."OMG dad, you're giving me the Rouge?!" hmmm

Yeah, they had another product placement moment it the new episode. Same car. I'm not sure if it's the exact same car though..

Peter's a gang member now...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet (hopefully catching up with my TiVo tonight) but I did hear that the car made another appearance. I usually get annoyed with product placements but this one if kind of cracking me up. Not a bad looking car...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why no real discussion about this season? Last seasons discussion was huge.

This season is starting out very similar to last season in terms of pacing. Lots of introductions of new storylines and plots. Started to pick up a bit last week (just as season 1 started to pick up around ep 4). Let's see where it goes from here.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
watch all the seasons online for free.

www.watchheroesonline.com

legal website.

don't do it at school or work, you will never get back to work

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Who is the blonde's dad? I'm guessing Bob (Suresh's boss @ the company).

Also have we been introduced to all of the people in photograph?
Hiro's Dad
Peter/Nathan's Mom and Dad
Matt's Dad
Linderman
Bob
Isaac/Peter's girlfriend (can't think of her name right now)'s Dad
Who else is there?

We also know that Linderman, Matt's Dad, and what's her name's Dad had powers. What powers do/did the Patrelli's, Hiro's Dad and Bob have?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
i remember seeing HEROS previews and never gave it any thought.. then i got the whole episode 1 and watched them back to back in a few say's and i was hooked... now i cant wait for the new stuff to come out... great show!

Ya tell me about it. I rented it and wasn't expecting much and wasn't blown away by the first episode but it still interested me and as the season progressed, I was thoroughly hooked by the time Eccelston makes his first "appearance"!

Originally posted by RealOrNot
So who killed Hiro's father and went after Angela?

I'm thinking it was Kensei.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by sardion2000]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join