It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cafeteria Food Conspiracy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Now, I've noticed how much the food at schools rarely change. My thoughts, if they haven't shown up yet on this board, are possibitlies to food being a source of unknown chemical testings? Is that pizza truly greased filled or maybe they're using our students as lab rats for future...Control?

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by TheRaven]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Good Lord, the food is poisen.

Do you know where the food comes from? Its Soylent Green. Where do the expelled kids go? Right into the pizza that gave John Doe a third eye. I e-mailed the Department of Justice about prison food, same quality. Our food is like the gear on a soldier, made at the lowest bidder and tastes just as good.

AND KIDS IN MY SCHOOL LIKE THE FOOD! MIND CONTROL? HELL YA!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow... I'm glad my school doesn't have that food you speak of. Here, the student cafeteria/cooking class and professional chefs cook our food. I took cafeteria last year as a course, and we make pretty much all the entrees from scratch.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think im going to find where you go to school. I dont want to mutate!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
When I was in highschool the food wasn't that bad. It was pretty good. They actually had quite a good selection of fresh, non-greasy, non-just plain yucky looking food.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I left school in 78 - I'm sure the semolina pudding we used to eat then has been released as a new form of wallpaper paste.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I am not sure about the food but, when I was in 4th grade we had to brush our teeth in school. Good you say, clean teeth are important but..... we were issued our toothpaste. The tootpaste came in a plan white tube with a number on it. Thats it, nothing else. It wasnt a brand name or anything. At the time I didnt think anything about it, but now, it seems very strange. Was I part of some government testing???

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Our food at school is made by students who are majoring in food service. The food, while expensive is pretty dam good. I just don't like the idea of having to pay $4.50 for a bacon cheeseburger.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My high school had Dominoes pizza and Pepsi machines, plus the regular old school lunches like spaghetti and jello.

I never ate one damn bite of that crap. I was a vegetarian and there were no vegetarian lunch options.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i know back when i was in school we had to take flouride treatment and the floride always came to us in little cups with numbers on them and they changed the color every week ...hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My schools crapy ass food (which it tastes like) is 1.25 for the main meal and goes up a quarter for anything else with it (ie little #s of milk, the crapy over cooked and salted sides).

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
better yet, control just the free morning meals for all the poor kids who's parents are too lazy or poor to feed their kids.

Everyone likes experimenting on poor people or minorities.

Our country has a fine and rich heratige of that. Seems inline with our National image.

top topics

join