It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you found a LightSaber???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Ha! Peter Griffin.....if only I could be more like him. I can't get enough Family Guy!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Best show on tv. I'm with ya there man!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i'd lobotomize the idiot out of george lucas so hell start making qualitty work again

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
What would you do with it? Give it up to the gov.? Become a crimefighting superhero behind a mask? Or hide it and keep it to yourself.

What would you do if you found a lightsaber?

If I found a light saber, huh?

Truthfully, I don't know. There are so many things to consider. Being a Brown Belt and having some sword training, I guess That I would be comfortable using it with out the fear of slicing off my own body parts.

Crime fighting? Well I think that well all want to be super hero's to some extent. We all want to fix the wrongs of this world, but a single light saber isn't enough, no matter how much talent you have.

It is a fun thought though. Good post!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Why would a find a lightsaber? maybe someone killed a jedi and took it away from him? Perhaps. Well, this is a hard question for a real jedi like me.

First, I would place it in a box with a lock. Maybe in a safe at a bank. I wouldn't tell anyone about this and keep it in lock for as long as I could.

I would not become a real jedi because I would be shot by the cops and arrested and probably sent to a mental hospital. I would be afraid to even ignite the saber, I am good with a toy saber, but I've never dealt with a real one and i'd be afraid to cut my own arm or harm someone by accident. I wouldn't want to use it so the real answer? I would probably sell it to George Lucas or Steve Sansweet for 1 billion dollars.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh, this one is so easy to answer with as dimwitted as I am!

The first thing I would do after finding it is I would point it downward so I could look at the bottom per say for the cap that the batteries go. After seeing it required no batteries I wouldn't have full confidence in it's ability to work. With being fully ingulfed in this thing I would noticed the power button on the side and depress it. The Saber would instantly turn on and startle me to the point that I cross my foot with it and burn it in half with my shoe open and smoking!

Shocked I then would drop it hearing a hire force saying, "Hah! Newbie!"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I would reverse engineer it and harness it's power to power my car & my house.

Then I would build global empire of self sustaining cars & houses, I would make millions.

To use it to fight crime I would have to learn sword fighting skills but even then there's not too many criminals these days who wield swords over guns so it would be pretty useless as a primary weapon

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I would probably cause a little mischief
before accidentaly hacking of one of my limbs.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
To be completely honest...I'd rob a bank. I wouldn't even so much be for the money. I would just love to see the report on the news that a bank was robbed and the robber cut a hole through the outer wall of the bank...and the vault walls...

In other words, I would just do it to see what would happen. Push comes to shove...I get caught...go to jail............but I still could say that I tried to rob a bank....with a lightsaber.
That's priceless. lol

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would use it for the power of all that is good in the world.
I will not let the nice shiny things in shop windows turn me to the Dark Side....

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'd use it for self-defense. Probably wear it around and when someone was like, "Ha! Look at that nerd!" I'd turn it on and cut a table in half and chase them out of the place I was in.... lol

Muahaaahaaa haa!!!!

Wait.

I did find a lightsaber...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

To use it to fight crime I would have to learn sword fighting skills but even then there's not too many criminals these days who wield swords over guns so it would be pretty useless as a primary weapon

Well, if you also had the Force, you could deflect those pesky bullets...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If I found a lightsaber...wow...I think the real question is, what wouldn't you do with it? Do you use it for the greater good or do you use it to gain power and control over the world. The age old question.

I wouldn't tell anybody I had it. I would probably keep it hidden and use it as a self defense weapon. I have no delusions of grandeur. If you make it known that a weapon like that existed then there would be many that would do everything in their power to get it from you, harness its power, and possibly create more. Then again, I always thought that creating a hand held saber capable of wielding light that could cut through flesh and bone was in the realm of possibility.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
yeah i would keep it, i am in fact a Jedi Master Anyways....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'd reverse engimeer the tech and stick copys of the power cell in the public domain. But i'd keep the wepons tech to myself - I dont trust humanity with something like that i'd keep it for self defence only or might take up a super hero persona if i could create some ironman like aemour from the tech.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmoor_resurrected

Do you use it for the greater good or do you use it to gain power and control over the world. The age old question.

Power and control over the world? With one light saber? LOL.

You do realize this is 2010 AD not BC...?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sometimes I would go to my backyard and practice tree branches' chopping.
because without the force....you still cannot dodge or deflect bullets.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join