It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you found a LightSaber???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Did you see the trailer? Where he pulled a Star Destroyer out of the sky? I saw that and started drooling on the keyboard.

I can't wait to take part in the Great Purge.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
ill keep it in me

That's just disgusting!

Originally posted by JackofBlades
*puts on geek hat*

You do realise that 'technically' owning a lightsaber isn't enough. You have to be at one with it, and have the Force as your ally (or tool if your going down the dark path) in order to use it without *ahem* losing your manhood, so to speak.

I've always wondered about that. Luke's first one obviously had a button to just turn it on... The minute Obi handed it to him he clicked it on and began playing with it. Then later Han had no problem turning it on to open up the tauntaun... But I always had heard that you needed to use the force to turn one on?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You use the force to mold the various parts together to make a harmonious whole. The jedi fuse the parts together at a subatomic level making the sabre a single piece rather than a construct.

Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Some of them are Force activated (instead of having a button) and using it is just like using a sword (Boba Fett held his own against Darth Vader using one). But to use one fully you have to make it yourself, so your both in tune with each other, and be able to use the Force...

I should really stop watching/reading/playing Star Wars!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You and me both....

Love starwars, ever since I watched the first movie several dozen times the first 3 months it was out. Never got tired of it...I'm still not.

Not sure what that says about me...probably don't want to.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'd stick it in my pants and ask people if they wanted to touch my light saber.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
We all have the force, I wonder if finding a LS would help bring the force out of you.

I would be a crime fighting hero. SABERMAN!

If you had the force with you and a LS couldnt you take over earth if you wanted?

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
id be selfish and keep it to myself.

i was flipping thru the channels recently and came across qvc Sw sellathon and saw the force fx LS, those are sweet, unfortunatly my wife saw my smile and stated bluntly "you are not getting a $100 lightsaber" sigh

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Id have to hold it, lightsaber end down, hilt up, and drop it.
Would it burrow its way to China?
Waitaminute, I might lose my lightsaber that way..

I think Id run through a forest cutting down trees left and right.
Not for the professionalism of it, just for kicks.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would play with it till I got bored, then I would sell it for millions to some rich dude and retire to lets say Europe. Im greedy so sue me, wait don't I like my stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'd probably make home movies with it since killing people is mean.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
LOL. I'd see what makes it work. What mechanisms are used to generate the "Saber". Then I'd make a giant death ray with the technology and cut the earth in half. Putting bush on one side and everyone else on the other side.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Words could not describe what would be going through my mind at that very moment...

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
*Big breath...*

I'd turn it on and make whooshing sounds with it while I wait for two machines to lead me on an adventure ultimately culminating in my crash landing somewhere in the Sluis sector of the Outer Rim Territories, where I'd study the ways of the Jedi under the tutelage of an old master voluntarily exiled there.

Whew.

After that, who knows? The universe is the limit. Maybe I'd foment a little rebellion. Maybe hook up with some furry dwarves and take on the Empire. Maybe reassure a smuggler that I'm not into my twin sister...

/tn.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I would take it into work (after shooting in my pants of course) walk into the factory, past all the machines, say a hearty 'hello' to my work buddies, stroll into the office and cut my Boss into half.

Actually i wouldn't end his life, i'd just cut his arms off and slap him with his own hand for dropping my wages!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would just go around lasering my name into everything of historical value.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How would you keep this thing powered though? I would keep it in my house, and only use it in special occasions such as parties and weddings.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ha! Great thread. I would use it to boil water quickly. Then I would probably go the the tallest building I could find, stand right in the middle of the top floor and see how many floors I could cut a circle around myself and fall through before I got tired.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Dude, that is hilarious!!!! Reminds me of something Peter Griffin would do!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'd go raving with it. Those glow sticks got nothing on a lightsabre.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join