It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA ready for Billary Clinton?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think the world is ready for a woman president in the USA, but I strongly doubt Hillary is the one.

In these times of global terrorisum, high oil prices, and the general dismay in the middle east, is it time now for a woman president??

Now I know alot of you will spew out sexisum as an all out decree here, but facts are facts.

The female gender are an emotional one, do we want decisions based on emotion, or rationality?

If in all of recorded history, men have been the leaders, What is the definitive proof in todays world that anything should change?

This isnt the 9/11 board so dont reply with junk like "well bush put 3rd generation nukes in the world trade centers" etc, etc.

This is a serious question/debate. Natures law of only the strongest survive is true, and although we have conqured it on many levels(ie medicine, technological advances, etc) The one on leadership may be one that no pill can fix.

The bottom line is are we equal in every respect? I think not, although each sex definatly has its advantages over oneanother, we are not equal, just more apt to every differnt aspect of life.

Think of it this way, women want to be president, men dont want to be pregnant. We both do what we are supposed to do very well.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No wonder no body else has responded to your unfounded rant about how men are the dominant race and women are prisoners to their emotions. BLa Bla Bla ...
Deny ignorance. Free the slaves. Allow women to vote. You cannot be serious? People are individuals and should be treated accordingly. Please rethink your archaic ideas. We must work together in this pre dawn of the golden age where people will finally treat each other with respect and consciousness.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There have been several great women leaders in history.
In fact there have
been many societies throughout the world in which the women either held equal power as
the males, or were in some cases the dominant gender in power positions.

Man, Woman, it does'nt matter what gender one is as long as they do there job.

new topics

top topics

join