It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush declares Martial Law, How can we stop him becomming a dictator?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
For those who think the military is unwilling... Remember they are fighting illegal wars, have been and have no signs of changing that. Also, if you remember how the media works it will be of little to no concequence or effort for them to make it look like X group is a terrorist cell and needs to be "taken out." I can promise you the military IS willing to turn on the American people, maybe not all but there are lots who will. There was a film called "Sir no Sir" about the Vietnam soldiers who were going to fight against the government if they were sent against Americans. The military general at the base in question promptly sent out large numbers of MP's and attacked, bayoneted and brutalized the personel. At the same time in the movie you get to watch the military rolling APC's down the streets and National Guard keeping people at bayonet point.

The police already have no quams about brutalizing the people, along with other government organizations. I had the liberty of seeing some footage of the RNC (Republican National Convention) and there were tides of protesters, they had the national guard on roofs with sniper rifles and the police down below with swat gear. That was on FSTV in 2004.

Also it goes to note they want foreign forces to partol the streets so they can free up the military for their foreign wars. Why waste them here when they can keep other wars going? We are in the infancy stages of this, give it 50 years of total control and you WILL have Americas "military" more than willing to murder anyone the government demands in cold blood. This is a slow process of buildup, we are meerly looking at the begining of it.

None the less times change as do people based on their education, I can tell you now you do NOT want this generation in the military unless you want a lot of freakish goth, punk gang wanabees or some mix of both, that or absolute morons who refuse to think for themselves. You get a generous offer of three gueses as to how I know that. Also, that does not even begin to cover it.

They want a new figure head though, bush is too much of a realiability, he would only cost them in the long run. So far he has set things up for them and been a good puppet, now they are looking for a time to start this whole thing. At the same time I am trying to figure out when that time will be.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I dont think he will. Not in a election year...

Who is he going to getto enforce this...Cops.....NG...USMC..lol....Not enough and too much bad PR.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OntheDeck....
Your scaring the crap out me, ive been reading this site for 20 minutes, and im already beginning to think that im not gonna live to till 25..

All that aside, i can't find the whistle blowers that you referred to in your post. Can you direct me?

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
TXMACHINEGUNDR, have you been listening? Do you think they would have held an election just after 911? Wasn't a bill being rushed through after 911 allowing Bush to remain president for the "duration"?(as another poster has said).
Terror attack = no election.
No election = Ease into dictator ship
Oh, by the way, not all the troops are overseas, just the ones you hear about.
There are plenty of Bush boot lickers that will gladly put on a uniform if it gives them a more power in the new regime.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by orthisguyoverhere]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
if your gun is registered, they can come and demand you give it up. I feel like we are already in a dictatorship, but that dictator is a face/group that influences all of society. I feel like we become more of a dictatorship everyday under guises of terrorism and taxes and working for wages. Everything looks like a dictatorship to me. Lose more "freedoms" and then what? Then it is? No... It's happened way before that, when it was decided the $ would run this country. Another invented god, another graven image to try and take the light off the fact YOU ARE STILL SLAVES. The costitution is a damned piece of paper. Truly defending it means that you agree with the NWO way of things. That's why they re-write it, write bills and pass Ptriot acts and have corporate sponsored death squads. They have to change the language from simply stating who's superior and who's inferior. They have to give causes to fight for, the right to the "pursuit of happiness". That pursuit in this country is usually based on financial, at least that's how it's presented. Come to America and possibly earn a better life than where you were from. When the market sinks for real, that puruit's going out the window too. They're already trying to make it as hard as possible with this inept financial system similar to the one that sank Germany.

It's all a mess. What can we do, stop doing. Don't go to work for a day, don't put gas in the car, don't use electricity, go outside, walk around, meet your neighbor. Stop the machine in it's tracks. At least for 1 day...

[edit on 6/20/2007 by acegotflows]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Those same boot lickers I talk about are the same ones who are going to be the most deadly threat not only to the USA, but to the world. They are nothing short of whores, willing to sell themselves in a second for the "carrot" or USD being dangled in front of them. They will sleep with anyone, do anything, kill anyone, rape anyone, murder anyone and commit crimes against humanity for a dollar. I have met people like that, sadly they were American and they will NOT listen to anything you have to say, only money speaks to them. Because of this we are in a rather precarious position, should people like that be permitted to be the "bulk force" of anything, we are all screwed if we do not wipe them out.

If you look around, examine the bills they want to pass, examine what they have done and desire to do (openly) you will notice the trend when it comes to control: they need to get rid of bush to get a clean slate, but only long enough to get to stage 2, after that they are going to bring in HUGE foreign forces to seal everything, in about 100 years... ABSOLUTE control, ABSOLUTE 1984 because everyone will be de-educated by then if they are not stopped. Then they move on to the next country... Remember they are patient and they have been passing this legacy down amougnst their children (the NWO/Elites children) for hundreds of years. They have immense patience, and they are going to take over one step at a time. They already own the economy, the government, and the military. The last step is to push it all into one which is the tricky part. However, should they gain a foothold here... Then the world is royaly screwed, they will have to cross 2 3000+ mile oceans to touch them should they succeed.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just got done and saw Acegot just commented so here we go again:

Acegot, you ideas will not work, they will never work. Why? What happens tomorrow? You will buy gas, you will buy food... Everything you do is going to help them one way or another, you have no choice. Unless you managed to get 200 million people (over 80% of the USA) to actually follow this for 3 weeks you will do nothing. They make MILLIONS a day, so why worry? They are pushing to get China running now so they will have even LESS to worry about.

So once again: one day means NOTHING to them, AT ALL unless you get 80% of the nation to follow it, and keep it going for 3 weeks or longer. Only then will they begin to FLINCH.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Not only we can, but we are also constitutionally enforced to overthrow if such a thing happens.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The constitution as it was written does not exist anymore. It is common sense that dictates we overthrow. How many people know their rights without having to troll through a bastardised and convoluted parody of the original constitution
Calamity = Dictator
Dictator = No Constition.

The only constitution anyone will worry about is Dear Leader's health.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Just got done and saw Acegot just commented so here we go again:

Acegot, you ideas will not work, they will never work. Why? What happens tomorrow? You will buy gas, you will buy food... Everything you do is going to help them one way or another, you have no choice. Unless you managed to get 200 million people (over 80% of the USA) to actually follow this for 3 weeks you will do nothing. They make MILLIONS a day, so why worry? They are pushing to get China running now so they will have even LESS to worry about.

So once again: one day means NOTHING to them, AT ALL unless you get 80% of the nation to follow it, and keep it going for 3 weeks or longer. Only then will they begin to FLINCH.

China's running out of greenery. China's buying our debt. China's the only investor in the dollar really, besides the AMerican ppl. Why do you think they are pushing the profit margin as hard as they can? They know what's up. That's why they're widening the gap. They've been widening it since they wrote the whole IRS code in the first place.

in American history there were many movements that shunned the corporate system. WE aren't taught of them, and if so, we're given the impression that they weren't successful. Honestly, those cogs in the system were worth more to the system then. We've been systematically replaced, and brainwashed to the point that we give up the power willingly. Go to work to pay off that impossible mortgage. A lot of movements were put down quickly, but there were a few that dragged out. Eventually supplies run out, people lose resolve, and things go back to normal. AN example of a country that didn't lose resolve, Vietnam. Why do you think it's a dirty word to the millitary?

In order for the sit in/stop going to work thing to work, people would have to support one another. That's probably not going to happen seeing that the government has taken great efforts to reinforce selfishness. Teaching people to try and stand alone and be different, at the same time buying into the crap that makes them the same as the next man. It's all a contradiction. They use exrtremes and let us get lost somewhere in the middle. Eventually people will say being an indivdual's too hard, give us the answer. Everyone's not going to go for it, but that's what I see.

THe only way to stop it is to stop participating in it, but we've been so pampered that it's not going to happen. it's catch-22 endgame. We're too programmed to this system, cant't just unplug.

But isn't that the only way to end the game???

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
The constitution as it was written does not exist anymore. It is common sense that dictates we overthrow. How many people know their rights without having to troll through a bastardised and convoluted parody of the original constitution
Calamity = Dictator
Dictator = No Constition.

The only constitution anyone will worry about is Dear Leader's health.

you're right about that. IT was written to be ebbed and flowed away as need be, and even that document was screwed up. Dictatorship is here alredy, most aren't acknowledging who the real ruler is...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by orthisguyoverhere
Hypothetical:-
What if the next "Terrorist attack","disaster" or "calamity" occurs and Bush declares martial law, how hard will it be to prevent a dictatorship (or a more dictatory ship)?
If he does become a dictator, how could any of us avoid the fema camps?(Should we be tunneling IN to the camps NOW? lol) Is there any nation in the world that would be able to stand up to him? Would there be any hope of salvation?
I fear this is the last step in the NWO agenda, the NWO could come about in a matter of months if this occurs. The US has military bases throughout the world, they can strike any nation on the planet with nuclear weapons. The black budget projects have been used very sparingly in the two Iraq conflicts, why? Saving them for a rainy day? RFID is being proposed in the mainstream news, the system has already been tested with pet microchipping.
This time around the wonder weapons have already been built and perfected but never used. That was a big issue for Hitler, not so for George. Does anybody know which companies make brown underwear? I think I need to stock up.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within."-Ariel Durant

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a somewhat dated list of the FEMA Detention centers is available...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a somewhat dated list of the FEMA Detention centers is available...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I want to bring this up now not later: If you wonder how they are going to keep control, just look up the following: Private Contractor, Blackwater, Mercenary, and then look up this book: Blackwater, the rise of the world's most powerful mercenary army by: Jeremy Scahill.

If you think they do not have the guts to use these forces, WRONG! They already have, want to know one city? New Orleans. They have already used private armies against Americans.

Now then! I would like to bring up why any of the old protests and boycotts worked: because it actually mattered at the time, NOT ANYMORE! Just stop and look around you! Jeez, if you read my post and put the rest of the world into perspective you would know WHY it no longer matters to them! They have you no matter what you do! We no longer make things in the USA so unions are out the door, if we boycott them, there goes the food supply. Get the picture? Unless you can replace the system tomorrow in whole and have delivery done in less than .5 seconds your going to fail with your ideals. They have set things up so it can not be done by boycotting. Boycott gas... BS! Not going to work! People have to go to work, trucks use GAS to bring FOOD! Just stop and think about it! You are countered every single time! They have anticipated people like you and already solved the problem: extreme dependency and move the source to somewhere safe so that you can not harm it. You dug your own grave by letting them move the factories overseas.

It is already 1:14AM here so I am going to head off, anyway I hope my little talk enlightened you more to why your plan will not work. IF and I stress the IF part, IF you read what I have said, look at society, look at dependency, look at the supply and where it is, how things ARE supplied... You will realize why it means nothing.

Just for spite I am going to fill up the car with gas just for SPITE to show you how it will not work. Why? Because in my state no gas=no food, no water, no power, no heat, no NOTHING. You die in my state without gas. Welcome to reality. You are not going to solve anything, not now not every by doing childish one day stands, you solve things by going after them for YEARS on end, today that is impossible unlike back in the 1800's when Unions started up. You go protest all you want, you go walk to work, but you are only kidding yourself if you do not examine the whole, because right now you are not.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Thanks freedom, got a link? (2 one liners does not make a 2 line post. LOL) Anybody seen Australias immigration detention centres?
news.bbc.co.uk...
uninews.unimelb.edu.au...

These seem to have a pretty neat design and they already are being used for illegal immigrants. Oh, there are young childeren locked in these things, some people have been in there 5 years or more.

Maybe the Aussies are gearing up too.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
There will be enough 'decent' and 'moral' americans immediatley turning to resistance against the dictator........ much like palestinians and iraq's have been waging. You'll see on the news an ever increasing number of attacks and deceptive events against various governmental-corporations, which are then classed as terroristic in nature....

Image knowing what hitler was to become in 1930, while holding a shank in your hand and sitting with the man, at a tea house discussing speach techniques....

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
THings worked then, and people took control of their stuff. Food was shared, goods were shared, and people took care of themselves thru the strikes and strife that went along with. SO they had to take power away from us. Economy took care of that. Invest in this, eat this to lose weight, take this drug, etc. They had everyone invest in poison. Aspartamine is good for you, floride is good for the water and your teeth, invest in front companies. It's all speculation, giving cash to something in hope of.

and it failed, and failed again...

SO now you have to work. HAVE TO. no choice. Gas station owners who aren't deliberately raising prices are getting in trouble. why? b/c you have to work, FOR THEM. YOu have to pay your taxes, or else. You have to shop at a supermarket for your food genetically modified, breathe toxic auto emissions, get money from a machine. Why, b/c we made it convenient for you to kill yourselves, slowly bleeding dry, why should you care now that they want to speed the process. I mean, don't you want peace, unity, one nation, under all, indivisible?

See, it's so out of our hands at this point. What's not out of them yet is being bargained away every day, every stock dollar being bought by china, every day AMerica bullies countries to trade it's falling dollar, every day they make laws to make us safer. BARGAINED AWAY for profit margian...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is the problem. Suburbanites can so easily fooled into thinking things are all too hard, I have friends that live 10 mins away that call my place the boonys.
I think it's funny, I can weld, use an acetaline torch (gas axe), build with wood, concrete, fix the car (I rebuilt an engine), and because I build computers for a living people think I'm smart. It's only because my dad told me there's no such word as can't. Dont be scared, just have a go. These days we're told you can't do that because you don't have the qualifications. Don't listen to them. Anybody can do anything, I've noticed that two months hard training is all it takes to keep up with the pros. Peace.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

[edit on 20-6-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
There will be enough 'decent' and 'moral' americans immediatley turning to resistance against the dictator........ much like palestinians and iraq's have been waging. You'll see on the news an ever increasing number of attacks and deceptive events against various governmental-corporations, which are then classed as terroristic in nature....

Resistance wont work!!!!!!! IT CANNOT WORK- IT WILL BE TOO LATE THEN. Darn it.
Dont you people know? Dont you listen??? You have to stop things NOW not later- later is too late.
GDI, i should just shut my mouth because none of you listen or care to listen.
The fact that no one has taken to the streets, or that congress is out of the picture in the media should scare the living hell out of all of us.
Do you know what happens when "The Dictator" comes out openly??? Shoot on sight and obey- there wont be anything you can do THEN.

Study dictatorships, those that exist today. You're all so smart, i just cannot beleive the things you say here and how resigned you all are that it wont be "too bad".

I've had it. This is why we are all screwed, because of the apathy, the inability to see the future and the complacency.

Dont say i didnt warn you.

Ignore me if you want, you always do. I lived it, I know how things will be.
SUIT YOURSELVES.

This is America, a dictatorship here wont be bad at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join