It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD Scrambles Fighters After Contrail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 10:50 PM
link   
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (CNN) -- Fighter jets scrambled in an unsuccessful attempt to investigate a contrail of unknown origin first seen over the Caribbean and later reported over the midwestern United States, the Department of Defense said Thursday.

Full Story CLICK HERE

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I recall watching ABC News covering in Iraq involving the new inspections yesterday. The reporters looked up to see a very high, very fast moving contrail. The news caster then reported that the military confirmed they had no aircraft in the air at that time.

Did anyone else see that?

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 10:59 PM
link   
No, I did not hear that, but needless to say I find it very interesting!

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The people of the town of Espanola won a court case against the U.S. Airforce because they were spraying some chemical that was causing stillbirths in women and animals. It may still be in the CBC archives.
Chem-trail, con-trails aren't even being discussed here anymore, despite the obvious grid patterns that seem to stretch all the way to Sudbury. I don't knooooowww....I don't like it....

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yeeeeeea

Date: 08/04/2000
Note:
Author: Nikonman
Category: Chemtrail/Chemcloud
Attributes: Anomalous Special
Link: www.chemtrailcentral.com...

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Date: 09/01/2001
Note: Pee on us too why don't ya! I see all kinds of things thru the big scope and this one I submit with my disclaimer that I just don't know what to think.
Author: Raven
Category: Airplane
Attributes: Special

"Webstrands"

Date: 12/08/2001
Note: starting October 15 and continuing clear into late November. The photo shows bare unplanted soil covered with webstrands that fell in just an hour. The soil was free of strands from tractor work, then the strands rained down. You are looking at about two square feet of soil. No spiders were seen. The nearest upwind land mass is China~ 5000 miles to the west. Spray planes were about 10~20 miles offshore when this happened.
Author: Mark Sky

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Doesnt look like a passanger plane does it

Date: 07/05/2002
Note: On July 5, 2002, we found the entire sky over our house in West Caldwell, New Jersey to be covered with dozens of chemtrails, all parallel and all pointed north to south.
Author: julian penrod
Category: Chemtrail/Chemcloud
Attributes: Special

Some people are reporting what they describe to be unusual activity in the sky, including jets leaving trails at low altitudes, spray lines creating X's, S's and parallel lines, lines that slowly spread to create a canopy of haze, and reports of unusual smells, tastes, and even illness related to the trails.

Reports of Chemtrails began slowly gaining momentum in 1999, and are increasing rapidly in 2000. There are reports and photographic evidence to suggest that some spraying was occuring as early as 1990.

[Edited on 29-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Dudes... pay attention...

This isn't a "chemtrail" topic but unkown, high-altitude, high-speed contrails. Put 2 and 2 together.

posted on Nov, 29 2002 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Do you think the US would test a spyplane out on itself? Maybe the government is getting ready to announce the existence of the TR-3B? Otherwise the Chinese or someone probably have a lot of folks scratching their heads right now. It is curious, I wonder how this got leaked to the press, there must have been civilian witnesses somewhere.

[Edited on 11-29-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 30 2002 @ 02:50 AM
link   
after the fact. Too many late nights.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Maybe the government wanted to test out its own air defenses.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by JamesMcMahn]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"OMG! I Contrail! Quick, quick, scramble the fighters!"

Well, seems pretty silly to me. If it were in a low altitude and a possibly a major threat, yeah, knock yourself out. Scramble the jets. But if it was just a random contrail that happened not to be on record, i wouldn't worry much. Some plane just took off without clearance or reporting or the record was just lost or something.

And on the chemtrails/contrails topic, I believe that there are infact chemtrails, but not all chemtrails are chemtrails, some are contrails. My relative in the navy said he knew what they were from reading a report, but it was just a joke to get me all "OMFG! Chemtrails ar REAL!" Curse him! Well, yeah.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sorry EBE that doesn't happen. ALL aircraft flying at or above 18,000ft (civilian or military) must be in positive control of ATC and on an IFR flight plan. Any unidentified or uncleared aircraft would be cause for concern and would be reported to NORAD.

new topics

top topics

join