It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Moon Anomalies Vid - Great Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Looking more in to the anomalies of the moon after reading some of the great threads on ATS, i think this is a good video, and provides good evidence to suggest the existence of intelligent design on the Moon..
Is it us up there?.. i would hope so.. If so why do you believe the need to keep it so quiet?
Is it to keep a lot of the other countries of it, until we have taken what we want? or is it for another more sinister reason??

www.livevideo.com...

p.s. If a Mod could embedd it for me, it would be appreciated
here is code:
Alien moon

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Excellent post Fowl Play, just watched it (wish there was more!). I always believe that life "did" exist on the moon (think lost civilization) but has died out somehow centuries ago. With the lunar landing possibly being staged, perhaps the true essence of the moon has yet to be revealed to the public due to it having a shattering affect on everything the human race has believed so far, in regards to history, religion, philosophy...etc. Minus the obvious "space wars" to see who can conquer the moon first!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have seen great images on Lears threads. These are up there too, some amazing features that are absolutely mindblowing..

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That video kicked ass, I know that much. I think there was an argument over the first picture shown on the vid, about the authenticity of the picture. I don't know either way but I am very open minded.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff, but it suffers from the same problem as any other lunar structures proof. Bad pictures. It would be refreshing to see some real time video of the areas, or at least some large bit digital photos. These were taken decades ago with equipment that was behind the times. We need to get some modern data on these sites.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Is this on the dark side? Otherwise, aren't there any hobbyists with telescopes powerful enough to see these things?
RR

top topics

join