It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Basically there is no point to the main characters existance.

Phew, thanks for clearing that up for me. I needed at least some bearings on the show, being new to it and all. I'm sure it'll cross my path again.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey major,

Let the show grow on you...give it a chance and also, throw out all logic and sense when watching ATHF. Just let go of your daily worries and laugh. The show has proven thereputic to me. in fact I should go watch them right now as soon as i get off of work, which according to my doctor (physician) has given me moderate Secondary Hypertension.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hello... hello... hello...

Echo... echo... echo...

Any other fans out there?

[edit on 28/8/07 by galm 1]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I went to Netflix and ordered the first season and watched it back to back. I "get it" now -- and yes, it is pretty funny. And very, very weird.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Just had the hugest Aqua Teen marathon ever, Im pretty sure we watched all the seasons and then watched the movie which I had yet to see because they never released it in theatres, has anyone else seen ATHFCMFFTFDVD, its just insane.

My favorite scene and line

(some explicit langauge)
www.youtube.com...
Meatwad "Oh god carl"
Carl "hey, thank god, unchain me"
Meatwad "Whered you get that lolly pop!!!"

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I haven't seen the movie yet... It's out on dvd now...

On adult swim, they show they whole movie... on a VERY VERY VERY small box in the corner of the screen while they put on futurama family guy, and other shows... I tried so hard to watch the movie, but my eyes started to hurt, so I stopped and watched Futurama!

[edit on 28/8/07 by galm 1]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join