It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ME?..im just a regular guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just joined about 5min ago. Mostly to discuss some of my experiences with very opened minded and educated people. Im a christian..but not "religous". I just know what I know.
So me.. Im a 28yr old African American male, I DJ at clubs/parties...I'm very active in my community with the youth...very much into the arts,and sports alike. I imagine this puts me in the minorty of types of people on here, but I have had some very real things happen in my life, that I would like to get a different point of view on.

A little background on me. I am the decendent of shamen/medicine men/women)(mothers side),witch doctors(fathers side), and pastors (mothers side). I grew up with my mother who is ..I guess I would spirtiually senseative to say the least(she is a pastor) I've come to find out that some of thses quailtes are passed down thru our family history.

I only put this up because maybe someone will be able to tell me a little more info on things of that nature. Thats it for now..look forward to partcipating on here

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I look forward to hearing what you have to say, You seem an interesting person and im sure will fit well here on ATS,
Feel free to u2u me if you need any help

----------------------------------------------------------
If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

and heres my thread on HOW TO POST
and what all the buttons mean

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
thegift,

Welcome to ATS. I'm sure that you will find loads of information and theories alike that will interest you and help you with your questions. I hope you enjoy your membership here.

Welcome aboard!

JackCash

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welcome, thegift!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, thegift!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope that you enjoy your time here!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegift
I imagine this puts me in the minorty of types of people on here.....

Hey, not all of us have tinfoil hats!!

Welcome to ATS and I am looking forward to hearing your experiences.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Cool handle -- thegift, welcome to Above Top Secret have fun and enjoy the site.

Dallas

top topics

join